4775 posts

Re: Titanfall PS4

Oct 28, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

DarkXSacrificeX wrote:

titanfall got a lot hype  nothing new with ea games there games always have hype 

for people want this game hope it come to ps4 

for me i honestly dont see what people see in this game 

Ummm..... ROBOTS? How can you not like something that puts COD together with MechWarrior/ArmoredCore/Hawken together into one game?

Thats like saying you hate Transformers because Michael Bay is the director..... ITS FRICKING ROBOTS KILLING EACH OTHER

I agree, its cod + jet packs and robots. On the other hand, micheal bay stills sucks with the transformer movies. I'm never watching another Michael bay movie again

We all say that..... and then you find yourself sitting in a movie theatre to watch Transformers 4 with your friends.

I agree Micheal Bay doesn't make many good movies.... but I'm still watching his movies for the sole purpose of explosions, car wrecks, gunfire and robots fighting

:smileylol:

I refuse to watch the next transformers movie.  I grew up watching the original animated series of Transformers and the new movies just sucked. The only one that was decent was the first one..

One shall stand. One shall fall. 

"You've got the touch, you've got the power!"

Optimus Prime (PS4) vs Megatron (Xbox One)?

Message 31 of 48 (390 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Oct 28, 2013

al2009man wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

DarkXSacrificeX wrote:

titanfall got a lot hype  nothing new with ea games there games always have hype 

Ummm..... ROBOTS? How can you not like something that puts COD together with MechWarrior/ArmoredCore/Hawken together into one game?

But... its runs on Source Engine. 

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-respawn-the-titanfall-interview

(Fun fact: "Source is a 3D video game engine developed by Valve Corporation")

So basedly its run on Half-Life 2/Counter-Srike/Portal 1 & 2/Left 4 Dead/DOTA 2/Team Fortress 2 Engine... 

Well i bet it going to run well, 30FPS and 720p on my Laptop then... (been playing TF2 for some times. pretty much hits 30-40-60 FPS for me, also its on High Setting) (while DOTA 2 runs 30 FPS on High/Ultra Setting)

Thats the great thing about Source. You can run games based off of it on low-spec computers and it'll still run very well.

Cryengine on the other hand..... its a "beauty" type engine. Its not going to be pretty until you have some beefy specs

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 32 of 48 (384 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15664 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

DarkXSacrificeX wrote:

Thats like saying you hate Transformers because Michael Bay is the director..... ITS FRICKING ROBOTS KILLING EACH OTHER

I agree, its cod + jet packs and robots. On the other hand, micheal bay stills sucks with the transformer movies. I'm never watching another Michael bay movie again

We all say that..... and then you find yourself sitting in a movie theatre to watch Transformers 4 with your friends.

I agree Micheal Bay doesn't make many good movies.... but I'm still watching his movies for the sole purpose of explosions, car wrecks, gunfire and robots fighting

:smileylol:

I refuse to watch the next transformers movie.  I grew up watching the original animated series of Transformers and the new movies just sucked. The only one that was decent was the first one..

Well you're certaintly hard to please

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 33 of 48 (379 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Oct 28, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

DarkXSacrificeX wrote:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-vs-respawn-the-titanfall-interview

So basedly its run on Half-Life 2/Counter-Srike/Portal 1 & 2/Left 4 Dead/DOTA 2/Team Fortress 2 Engine... 

Well i bet it going to run well, 30FPS and 720p on my Laptop then... (been playing TF2 for some times. pretty much hits 30-40-60 FPS for me, also its on High Setting) (while DOTA 2 runs 30 FPS on High/Ultra Setting)

Thats the great thing about Source. You can run games based off of it on low-spec computers and it'll still run very well.

Cryengine on the other hand..... its a "beauty" type engine. Its not going to be pretty until you have some beefy specs

The next titanfall will be even better when source 2 is released

PSN: Deadly_Rabbit123
XBL: BruteForce94

Proud Owner of Xbox One and PS4
Message 34 of 48 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13534 posts

Oct 28, 2013

RageInducedGamer wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

So basically:

• Everyone hates CoD
  • Ex CoD devs go to EA
  • Create Titanfall
  • Everyone wants Titanfall

Makes no sense.

Which Call of Duty game has mechs and parkour?
It's not the same thing. 

I never said it was.

Aside from that though you can be pretty certain it's core foundation will be CoD.

Just like Destiny will be a larger scale Halo. (Don't have a problem with either personally and I'd actually buy both while expecting those things)

As for that comment by someone else that said wait for Mirror's Edge 2.. That is the only game that EA are publishing that I can't really wait for. Even though I have the same fears with DICE.. Over the last few years whenever they have done anything with first person genre it's played exactly like and looked exactly like Battlefield.

Message 35 of 48 (364 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

When will Titanfall come to ps4? I heard maybe next year sometime as it's only a timed exclusive. its the only xbox one game I want. 

Maybe sometime next year! I doubt it will remain as a XB1 exclusive so it will come to PS4 

Message 36 of 48 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3334 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Looked this game up on YouTube. Game looks retard3d. Ps exclusives are always the best.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicHEAVY WEAPONS GUYImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 48 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

So basically:

• Everyone hates CoD
  • Ex CoD devs go to EA
  • Create Titanfall

Makes no sense.

Actually it's more like this...

• CoD devs make CoD1, 2, 4, and WaW...
  • Everyone loves CoD
  • Activision screws their own employees, most devs leave, new dev team in place...
  • Yearly release schedule put in place...
  • MW2, BO1, MW3, and BO2 all lack basic features, and each iteration gets worse and worse... (mainly the horrid map design, made for run n gun only)  
  • Everyone hates CoD... (and rightfully so)
  • Old CoD devs responsible for CoD1, 2, 4, and WaW go to EA and form Respawn Entertainment....
  • Create Titanfall (which looks to have all the smooth, fun, fast paced gameplay that made CoD popular in the first place)
  • Everyone is eagerly anticipating a new game from the devs who brought us the great CoD titles...

The hatred towards CoD these days is well founded... Activision has driven the franchise into the ground in their efforts to cater to the casual Xbox children and milk as much money as possible.

Since Titanfall is being made by the original creators of the best CoD titles, there is a very good chance it will annihilate CoD and put an end to that franchise... People have good reason to be eagerly anticipating it's release.

Message 38 of 48 (343 Views)
Welcoming Committee
13534 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Crazy-MoFo-024 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

So basically:

• Everyone hates CoD
  • Ex CoD devs go to EA
  • Create Titanfall

Makes no sense.

Actually it's more like this...

• CoD devs make CoD1, 2, 4, and WaW...
  • Everyone loves CoD
  • Activision screws their own employees, most devs leave, new dev team in place...
  • Yearly release schedule put in place...
  • MW2, BO1, MW3, and BO2 all lack basic features, and each iteration gets worse and worse... (mainly the horrid map design, made for run n gun only)  
  • Everyone hates CoD... (and rightfully so)
  • Old CoD devs responsible for CoD1, 2, 4, and WaW go to EA and form Respawn Entertainment....
  • Create Titanfall (which looks to have all the smooth, fun, fast paced gameplay that made CoD popular in the first place)
  • Everyone is eagerly anticipating a new game from the devs who brought us the great CoD titles...

The hatred towards CoD these days is well founded... Activision has driven the franchise into the ground in their efforts to cater to the casual Xbox children and milk as much money as possible.

Since Titanfall is being made by the original creators of the best CoD titles, there is a very good chance it will annihilate CoD and put an end to that franchise... People have good reason to be eagerly anticipating it's release.

Um.

The first Black Ops was the best CoD. It actually had a campaign that wasn't garbage.

Also it's outselling everything on PS4, it's not only XBOX.

Message 39 of 48 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

DarkXSacrificeX wrote:

The next titanfall will be even better when source 2 is released

It won't be because its not released to the public

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 40 of 48 (440 Views)
0 Likes