Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2327 posts

Re: Is EA playing favorites with MS again..Titanfall will not come to the PS4 and more

Oct 30, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Vince Zampella already said on Twitter that the FIRST Titanfall is exclusive and that that developer will be making multiplatform games in the future. 

EA is not stupid.http://kotaku.com/dont-expect-titanfall-2-to-be-a-microsoft-exclusive-1454392369

Yup. Looking forward to Titanfall 2 on PS4 if all goes well.

mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 41 of 66 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
101 posts

Re: Titanfall not coming to PS4

Oct 30, 2013

Matsudaira, it doesn't matter.  Brand association belongs to XBOX now.  Sucks it goes to the best game we've seen for next gen so far, and the reason it's won more awards than any other game so far from the shows it's been at. 

Message 42 of 66 (129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
101 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Ouch OrdealByFire.  Odds are Titanfall will sell more than every Killzone game combined to date.  And it will move systems.  You're lying to yourself.  There's no comparison.  This news is a huge blow.

Message 43 of 66 (125 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
101 posts

Re: Is EA playing favorites with MS again..Titanfall will not come to the PS4 and more

Oct 30, 2013

Vince talks out his **bleep**.  His PR is worthless.  Sure he'll eventually make something for PS4 and come around and say how he wants to make things special for PS gamers, but unless that means an entire exclusive it's just a way to say I want your business now

Message 44 of 66 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 30, 2013

so-knee wrote:

Ouch OrdealByFire.  Odds are Titanfall will sell more than every Killzone game combined to date.  And it will move systems.  You're lying to yourself.  There's no comparison.  This news is a huge blow.

Go buy an Xbox One(or gaming PC or Xbox 360) if you can't live without the first version of this COD copy. It definitely not the best looking game for next gen regardless of what award it received. At best this will be Microsoft's replacement for Gears of War. Making Titanfall exclusive to Xbox on consoles virtually assures that it will NEVER be as popular as COD or Battlefield.

Sony survived Halo and Titanfall won't be as popular as that game. Sony beat Microsoft in exclusives last generation and will again this generation. One game will never change that. Being cheaper and having better versions of every game doesn't hurt either the PS4 either.

Message 45 of 66 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
569 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Yeah, really didn't care. This was not my kind of game. But if you really want it, later down the road you can buy an xbone when they are cheap and the game too.

All right you primitive screwheads listen up....
Get your Portable ID!
Message 46 of 66 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 30, 2013
So - knee, so you're saying Titanfall looks better than The Order? Your crazy, especially if Titanfall is only a multiplayer game. This isn't Mass Effect we're talking about, so I don't see the big deal. Plus if you look at pre order numbers Titanfall hasn't moved anything. And by the time it launches you're looking at The Order and Second Son exclusives for sony and possibly more since we don't know much about the future line up. Personally the game looks neat, but a console seller? That's like saying it's the next Halo.
Message 47 of 66 (76 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8295 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013
Titanfall only on XBox... I'll just go ahead and file that under 'who gives a ****?'

Since it's MP only, that means XBots are paying for it twice. No thanks.

I don't see ANYONE paying $620 just to play ONE game.
Message 48 of 66 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1764 posts

Oct 30, 2013

so-knee wrote:

I dont think Titanfall is a system seller, it looks like a great game, however since it is not a launch title and comes out 3 months before Destiny, the two games are competing.  I would choose Destiny over Titanfall if both were coming to  ps4, I think.  Those are strong comments to make about M$ only great exclusive.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 49 of 66 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3174 posts

Oct 30, 2013

so-knee wrote:

I don't really see this as a "huge blow". Every console has it's exclusive software and content. I still believe that this game will eventually come to the PS4. People can say what ever they get paid enough money to say and there really is no incentive from a business perspective for them to never release this game on PS4.

I think the "huge blow" is COD Ghost being confirmed as only being 720p, the sub-par Xbox one version of BF4, and the admission that the Xbox one UI that has been shown in TV spots and at various events was not the actual UI, but rather a representation of how the UI is supposed to work. It is very evident that the announcement of Titanfall being an exclusive on the same day that the embargo was lifted on BF4 was meant to soften to blow of the bad press.

Message 50 of 66 (66 Views)
0 Likes