Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
416 posts

Is EA playing favorites with MS again..Titanfall will not come to the PS4 and more

Oct 30, 2013

Seems to me EA has their DI^* up MS @$$ even more now. 

Not that Titanfall is the greatest thing ever but EA was acting like its not playing favorites. Yet now they sign a deal to keep Titanfall off the PS4.

So you box up all the european xb 1 with Fifa 14

have timed exclusives on BF 4  to bring to the xbox 1 first before PS4

and now Titanfall will not come to PS4

Could you kiss anymore @$$ EA when it comes to Microsuck

really considering not buying anymore EA games at all this new gen.. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime

Photobucket
Crap Box.. it only does everything poorly and charges you for it.
Message 31 of 66 (186 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Re: Titanfall not coming to PS4

Oct 30, 2013

That is a little annoying to hear with the rumors out there that is could be coming to ps4 but I will get over it.  It was definately on my watch list but honestly it would have been that or Destiny most likely and Destiny would have won out anyway.  It is a good win for M$ hopefully Sony gets some of that early momentum back soon.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 32 of 66 (167 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Re: Is EA playing favorites with MS again..Titanfall will not come to the PS4 and more

Oct 30, 2013

I Agree with You.

PS gamers have been backseat riders to EA and AV.

It's sad how a gaming company not owned by MS shows so much favoritism do to $.

I understand it's a business. But like you I notice things and this has been happening for years.

The Special packages, the exclusive DLC, early access privileges it's all there.

But this is the wrong approach. Sure it lines their pockets now.

But in the long run I believe it cost them money by not treating all gamers equal.

I am going with KZSF as my first game. I would rather support Sony than these 2 foolish comps.

Courage is saddling up, even though your scared to death.

Atari 2600, ColecoVision, NES, Genesis, Saturn, Sega CD, PS1, PS2, PS3 (2), DS, PSP, 360, PS4, VITA
Message 33 of 66 (170 Views)
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Oct 30, 2013

I told people on here all along that it was not a timed exclusive, but nobody wanted to listen to the truth.

At least this should stop all the threads. PS4 future-owners need to stop dwelling on what they don't have and start focusing on what they do.

Message 34 of 66 (164 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2970 posts

Re: Is EA playing favorites with MS again..Titanfall will not come to the PS4 and more

Oct 30, 2013

LordVDoom wrote:

Seems to me EA has their DI^* up MS @$$ even more now. 

Not that Titanfall is the greatest thing ever but EA was acting like its not playing favorites. Yet now they sign a deal to keep Titanfall off the PS4.

So you box up all the european xb 1 with Fifa 14

have timed exclusives on BF 4  to bring to the xbox 1 first before PS4

and now Titanfall will not come to PS4

Could you kiss anymore @$$ EA when it comes to Microsuck

really considering not buying anymore EA games at all this new gen.. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/29/titanfall-an-xbox-one-360-pc-exclusive-for-its-lifetime

I don't play any games by EA Games so it's no skin off my gnads.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 35 of 66 (161 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15643 posts

Oct 30, 2013

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Message 36 of 66 (158 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12877 posts

Oct 30, 2013

Vince Zampella already said on Twitter that the FIRST Titanfall is exclusive and that that developer will be making multiplatform games in the future. 

EA is not stupid.http://kotaku.com/dont-expect-titanfall-2-to-be-a-microsoft-exclusive-1454392369

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 37 of 66 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3174 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

I told people on here all along that it was not a timed exclusive, but nobody wanted to listen to the truth.

At least this should stop all the threads. PS4 future-owners need to stop dwelling on what they don't have and start focusing on what they do.

It's an exclusive until its' not. At any rate I think PS4 FPS shooter fans will have their fingers busy with Battlefield 4, Killzone: Shadow Fall, Blacklight and dare I say Call of Duty, all in glorious 1080p! Titanfall or not, Greatness Awaits!

Message 38 of 66 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Oct 30, 2013

It is interesting all the stuff you can use with the DS4. I wonder if that is one of the reasons Sony is letting retailers sell them.

As far as Titanfall, like someone said... it is COD with mechs. It is also seeming to be mingleplayer, meaning there is no campaign yet they try to interject weird story parts in the game. 

Message 39 of 66 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3174 posts

Oct 30, 2013

honkayjeezus wrote:

It is interesting all the stuff you can use with the DS4. I wonder if that is one of the reasons Sony is letting retailers sell them.

As far as Titanfall, like someone said... it is COD with mechs. It is also seeming to be mingleplayer, meaning there is no campaign yet they try to interject weird story parts in the game. 

I'm going to plug the DS4 into my friends Prius and see if I can use it to control it also. My last thoughts on the exclusive Titanfall announcement today: call me a conspiracy theorist, but isn't it interesting how all the bad news about the Xbone's resolution issues (which everyone new was coming today) is teh same day they pick to announce Titanfall as a lifetime exclusive?

Message 40 of 66 (139 Views)
0 Likes