Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 08 2013
By: AzureAragami First Son 3 posts

Trophy List Issue

4 replies 88 views Edited Mar 8, 2013

Hi, I would like to know if anyone can help me with this, the thing is, I own a ps vita, and my brother a ps3, we both have separate psn accounts and though sometimes we do play together, we have our diferent trophy and game sets,

My problem is this one: I own mortal kombat for psvita, and my brother owns the ps3 version, one day he entered the game through my account (accidentaly) and now I have it on my trophy list at 0%.
As I said before, I own the psvita version, so there's no way I'll ever consider to beat it with all the trophys on the ps3 again... but that 0% destroys my overall gaming score, It would be great if anyone can delete it or tell me how to delete it from my list, it bugs me greatly since it's really a situation where it affects my effort gaining all the trophies of the games that I play, being that this is the very same game just for ps3... please tell me what to do, thanks a lot.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2465 posts

Re: Trophy List Issue

Mar 8, 2013
You can't delete a game from your trophy list. This has been asked of Sony over and over but nothing has been done about it~.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 8, 2013
I see, so, not even them have solved this unfortunate disaster... thanks a lot for the fast reply... I guess I'll have to beat both MK games since there's no chance in heaven that I start my account again...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1682 posts

Mar 8, 2013
How does this impact you "overall gaming score" exactly?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (49 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24709 posts

Mar 8, 2013

AzureAragami wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if anyone can help me with this, the thing is, I own a ps vita, and my brother a ps3, we both have separate psn accounts and though sometimes we do play together, we have our diferent trophy and game sets,

My problem is this one: I own mortal kombat for psvita, and my brother owns the ps3 version, one day he entered the game through my account (accidentaly) and now I have it on my trophy list at 0%.
As I said before, I own the psvita version, so there's no way I'll ever consider to beat it with all the trophys on the ps3 again... but that 0% destroys my overall gaming score, It would be great if anyone can delete it or tell me how to delete it from my list, it bugs me greatly since it's really a situation where it affects my effort gaining all the trophies of the games that I play, being that this is the very same game just for ps3... please tell me what to do, thanks a lot.

I'm sure Mariano Rivera would like a blown save against Toronto from 1998 back, but it's not going to happen, and neither is this.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes