Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29121 posts

Re: Trophy Remover Option

Feb 27, 2013

epolsean wrote:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Thank you for positive reply, yes we all can live without it, as we currently are, and I have no quarrels with your statement.  As I intended this to be a nice discussion of the pros and cons and how everyone feels about this feature your post fits my idea for what kind of replies I was hoping for.  Thank you for the creative criticism.

Guess that told the rest of us huh :smileytongue:.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2066 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I've got games with a load of 0%s, I dont care, it just shows the game is terrible anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 1, 2013

BRIT-KO:

Not what I was implying in that message, the other message was directed more towards that. I do care about other people's opinions and I do occasionally reply to other people's posts, notice my low amount of posts under my name. I am glad you didn't take my other posts in the wrong way. Thanks for being a good sport with a sense of humor. Also, yeah I guess I did tell the rest of you. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (130 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 22, 2013

While I agree with the request for this option, I also believe there should be an option to toggle on and off the online trophy and multiplayer trophy option for people that don't like online gaming like myself. There's probably another board for this, but I just wanted to let it be known how i feel.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1872 posts

Mar 22, 2013
it would be easier if they just let us hide them instead.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

For me, trophies aren't about bragging rights at all, it's purely a social display of which games I like and which games I spent a lot of time playing. I would welcome the option to delete trophies, frankly I need to unclutter my list badly and wouldn't mind subtracting a few levels just so my list would reflect my interests more accurately. I also liked your idea of deleting trophies and collecting them all over again, I might want to do that someday.

P.S.

Did anyone catch the news on Sony's new trophy patient? It has exciting implications for us trophy lovers. LINK

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Mar 22, 2013

it wont happen

games like uncharted play-for-free take advantage of it and it gives you 1 trophy for playing it teasing you to pay for the game and get the rest of the trophies or keep a game with only 1 bronze trophy on your list

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I would persally love to have the option to delete some games off my trophies list. Not because I'm ashamed of what I've played (if u judge me by what i play then don't look at my trophies), but I have over 200 games on my list and it takes forever to sync up all the time. If we could just get rid of the 0-2% games that would get rid of at least 50 games off my list and syncs would go a lot faster.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (39 Views)
0 Likes