Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 08 2013
By: X--TjZoN--Z First Son 2 posts

Truth about PS Vita 2013

69 replies 550 views Edited Apr 8, 2013

Caution: If you get sensitive over a piece of plastic you should stop reading this now.

Ps Vita handheld has been out for a year now, what I expected and was promised from the Vita was not met. As a Ps vita owner I'm very upset with the support, and lack of content..... That's a understatement. I'm not a fanboy I'm going tell it how it is. As of now, PS vita is so bad, that most of us are playing psp games over ps vita games on a PSvita handheld. W...T....F... With a new handheld one would want to play new games, not old ones. If you don't know Japanese owning a ps vita is pointless. JP PSN got what can help PS vita in west a lot. When I heard Phatansy star online 2 was coming to ps vita i cheered, yet to be let down that it's only on JP Psn and non English. **bleep** sony. Truth is most people that bought the PS vita are now selling theirs and this is hurting. Sony needed to get 3rd party developers to make games, yet they failed to do such. Only two games that are worth mention coming out this year, soul sacrifice and Kill zone mercenary witch is 4 V4 yet again.. Ps vita needs a marjor software update that brings channels of parities for certain games, max the limit of players per party to 16, with that we can see games with 8 v 8, If psp was strong enough to handle Socom fire team bravo 3, I think ps vita can handle this. I want play battlefield on ps vita, a real call of duty, skyrim, etc, real games not smartphone games.

Message 1 of 70 (550 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Re: Truth about PS Vita 2013

Apr 8, 2013

They just announced a little over a month ago that PSVita is going to be fully supported by PS4, did they not?

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 2 of 70 (541 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

Really? so with the PS vita being a PS4 controller and being able to stream PS4 games is consider support? xD Wow, Fanboys never surprise me. Forget making it it's own console let's make it a controller, right>?

Message 3 of 70 (534 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12342 posts

Apr 8, 2013
Then sell it? Normally when people don't like something, they get rid of it. It's not like you can't get anything for it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 70 (523 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11443 posts

Apr 8, 2013

X--TjZoN--Z wrote:

Really? so with the PS vita being a PS4 controller and being able to stream PS4 games is consider support? xD Wow, Fanboys never surprise me. Forget making it it's own console let's make it a controller, right>?

Quite the handicapped troll we have here. Winter was making what is called a "counter-arguement", yet you get your panties in a bunch and pull out the F-word? Keep it up. You totally don't look like an idiot now.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 5 of 70 (501 Views)
Fender Bender
3946 posts

Apr 8, 2013
My dude Tron makes a good point though. I'm playing more PSP games on my Vita than anything else. Is it too hard to get some console games onto the Vita? Or at least some decent multiplayer titles?

I should not be logging many hours playing MGSPW and Tekken 6 on my Vita. Rather I should be playing BF, Star hawk, So com, Tomb raider, and other AAA games on my vita.
Message 6 of 70 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Apr 8, 2013

I'm about to get a PS Vita. 

Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Edit
Message 7 of 70 (481 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Apr 8, 2013

If you don't like it, then um, sell it??

There are lots of good games for the Vita. I'll recount a bunch that were released in 2013 already:

Sly Cooper 4

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

MLB 13

Dead or Alive 5+

Thomas Was Alone

And 2012:

Sine Mora

Persona 4 Golden

PSASBR

AC III: Liberation

NFS Most Wanted

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

LBP

FIFA 13

Metal Gear Solid HD collection

Gravity Rush

Mortal Kombat

Disgaea 3

Unit 13

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

Super Stardust Delta

Army Corps of Hell

Escape Plan

Modnations

Hot Shots Golf

Rayman Origins

Wipeout 2048

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Uncharted Golden Abyss

... aaaand those are only the big guns out there, with plenty of other games as well that may float your boat. Seriously, I don't think the Vita is in as dire straits as you say it is, sure it can use more titles but things will be slow at the start of a new console's life... And near the end of this year, Sony WILL most certainly bring a price cut to the rest of the world. So I don't think we should go all rage here..

If you are seeing how the sales of the Vita are holding up in Japan, ever since the price cut, the sales of the Vita have easily quadrupled and are holding steady, and it is selling 1:2 with the 3DS (i.e. 1 vita for nearly every 2 3DS's sold). Compare that to 1:7 in the past. Things are only going to get better for the Vita...

Message 8 of 70 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2013

To be honest the whole reason for the Vita was to bring a console experience like the PS3 with its dual analog sticks. Everyone expects great FPS games(since they are now most popular). Yet, Sony has even failed to do that...Why hurt the economy by making everyone buy the console with false advertisements? It was supposed to play PS3 games via remote play, as promised. It was supposed to be compatible with all PSP games on PSN store, as promised... Where is that? Far long from now if not never. Now they want to put another gimmick on it? A PS4 controller? Really Sony?

Don't get me wrong. I love my Vita. It's the most powerful thing i have IMO, but if i knew things would end like this i would not have bought a 250$ destined-to-be PS4 accesory.

Message 9 of 70 (465 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Apr 8, 2013

abhijtv wrote:

If you are seeing how the sales of the Vita are holding up in Japan, ever since the price cut, the sales of the Vita have easily quadrupled and are holding steady, and it is selling 1:2 with the 3DS (i.e. 1 vita for nearly every 2 3DS's sold). Compare that to 1:7 in the past. Things are only going to get better for the Vita...

I was with you till you started talking about Japan. I don't live in Japan if I did I would matter to sony. That's the truth. I don't care how the sales are in Japan. The sales jump great for them they are gonna get more exclusives. That's not helping me. Sales need to jump here for more games to come out here and I just don't see that happening. 

Message 10 of 70 (461 Views)
0 Likes