Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 02/21/2008
Offline
944 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

It's impossible to please everyone

Message 31 of 116 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/22/2013
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

I mean, I personally don't think it's stupid to want it because it is nice to have but I understand why it's not there and I am not angry at Sony. We  have Gaikai and I am satisfied with that so when my PS3 breaks I'm covered. lol  Some people don't want to buy a PS4 just because it's not BC and I don't think that makes sense since the main reason why you buy a new console is for new games but I think BC is nice to have as long as it does not cause any problems.

Message 32 of 116 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
13127 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013
I think its a legit complaint.....but the people who already buy ps plus and complain about it is just stupid
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 33 of 116 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5480 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

Be nice about it lol? What's next free hugs for everyone?

 

I wont be nice about it b/c of the reasons why people are crying about it.

 

1. They just want something to complain about.

 

2 To lazy to research WHY its not compatible before just bashing Sony for not doing it

 

3. Laziness when they can just still use the PS3 to play PS3 games

 

4. Sorry lame excuse that they don't have room for 2 consoles.

 

5. The idiotic response that they complain about not having BC and would PAY MORE FOR IT yet complain about having to pay $50 a YEAR for PS+

 

These people don't deserve to be "nice" to. I'll gladly educate someone on any of these topics but when the response is given in an idiotic fashion then that's why I give the same kind of reply back

 


1. Yes, people want to berated and insult by some internet loser like you. 

 

2. The PS2, PS3, 360, nintendo handhelds and wii were all BC. They could've put the PS3 hardware in the PS4 to achieve BC., or emulatation.

 

3. Alot of people sell/trade in their old console for a new one.

 

4. Space is limited. They would need room for a PS4, PS3, PS2, 360, Xbox, Wii U, Gamecube, etc.

 

6. Multiplayer is free on PC, and it has been free on PS3. Sony is making them pay for part of the games they already paid for. 

 

Why shouldn't you be insulting?? Because you make yourself look like a self centered butthead, and it's number one in the Rules of Conduct found here LINK.

 

Note. The preceding list is not my personal feelings. I was merely playing devil's advocate.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 34 of 116 (115 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

Id hate to have the PS4 be BC b/c I do not want to pay for a feature I'll never use. My entertainment set up has enough room for 2 consoles, I have pleanty of HDMI ports in my TV for 2 consoles so if I want to play PS3 games I just turn it on and play. It would be a useless feature for me and I would not want to pay for it.

 

Kinda like how stupid it is to bundle the Kenict 2 w/ the XB1 and force everyone to pay for it even if you would never want to use it.

Message 35 of 116 (112 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/03/2011
Offline
116 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

Everyone has a different opinion and a different set of expectations based on their personal tastes. To bash someone not interested in the PS4 is as stupid as bashing someone who is. Very immature.

Message 36 of 116 (111 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

ExMimic wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

Be nice about it lol? What's next free hugs for everyone?

 

I wont be nice about it b/c of the reasons why people are crying about it.

 

1. They just want something to complain about.

 

2 To lazy to research WHY its not compatible before just bashing Sony for not doing it

 

3. Laziness when they can just still use the PS3 to play PS3 games

 

4. Sorry lame excuse that they don't have room for 2 consoles.

 

5. The idiotic response that they complain about not having BC and would PAY MORE FOR IT yet complain about having to pay $50 a YEAR for PS+

 

These people don't deserve to be "nice" to. I'll gladly educate someone on any of these topics but when the response is given in an idiotic fashion then that's why I give the same kind of reply back

 


1. Yes, people want to berated and insult by some internet loser like you. 

 

2. The PS2, PS3, 360, nintendo handhelds and wii were all BC. They could've put the PS3 hardware in the PS4 to achieve BC., or emulatation.

 

3. Alot of people sell/trade in their old console for a new one.

 

4. Space is limited. They would need room for a PS4, PS3, PS2, 360, Xbox, Wii U, Gamecube, etc.

 

6. Multiplayer is free on PC, and it has been free on PS3. Sony is making them pay for part of the games they already paid for. 

 

Why shouldn't you be insulting?? Because you make yourself look like a self centered butthead, and it's number one in the Rules of Conduct found here LINK.

 

Note. The preceding list is not my personal feelings. I was merely playing devil's advocate.


I didn't insult anyone, Im speaking in general terms. I cant help it if some butt head on the internet reads my posts and takes offense to it. I didn't quote you and insult you so get your undies unwadded and move on.

 

Funny how you quote the Rules of conduct after you call me a loser lol, Oxy moron much?

 

 

Just saw the DA part of your post....not sure if your serious or not......... if so then good call Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 116 (109 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 03/22/2013
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

Id hate to have the PS4 be BC b/c I do not want to pay for a feature I'll never use. My entertainment set up has enough room for 2 consoles, I have pleanty of HDMI ports in my TV for 2 consoles so if I want to play PS3 games I just turn it on and play. It would be a useless feature for me and I would not want to pay for it.

 

Kinda like how stupid it is to bundle the Kenict 2 w/ the XB1 and force everyone to pay for it even if you would never want to use it.


That's entirely understandable. I always wanted Sony to release 2 SKU's, a higher priced SKU with full backwards compatibility for those who want it, and a lower priced SKU with no BC for those who don't want it. But as I said, I am not mad at Sony and have accepted that the PS4 is not BC. Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 116 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/28/2010
Offline
2546 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

Blue-Eyed-Sword wrote:

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

Id hate to have the PS4 be BC b/c I do not want to pay for a feature I'll never use. My entertainment set up has enough room for 2 consoles, I have pleanty of HDMI ports in my TV for 2 consoles so if I want to play PS3 games I just turn it on and play. It would be a useless feature for me and I would not want to pay for it.

 

Kinda like how stupid it is to bundle the Kenict 2 w/ the XB1 and force everyone to pay for it even if you would never want to use it.


That's entirely understandable. I always wanted Sony to release 2 SKU's, a higher priced SKU with full backwards compatibility for those who want it, and a lower priced SKU with no BC for those who don't want it. But as I said, I am not mad at Sony and have accepted that the PS4 is not BC. Smiley Happy


 

I would be fine with 2 SKU's that would not bother me at all b/c then it at least is a choice. But even with the choice the people that want to complain for the sake of complaining would say that they should not have to pay more for BC b/c it should be in the lower price system as well. Its a lose lose situation b/c some people are just mind numbingly lacking common sense

Message 39 of 116 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 04/12/2006
Online
5480 posts
 

Re: Trying To Understand The Complaints

Jun 17, 2013

SC-GRAY_FOX wrote:

I didn't insult anyone, Im speaking in general terms. I cant help it if some butt head on the internet reads my posts and takes offense to it. I didn't quote you and insult you so get your undies unwadded and move on.

 

Funny how you quote the Rules of conduct after you call me a loser lol, Oxy moron much?

 


 

Calling them whiners, cry babies, spoiled kids is generalizing and insulting. I didn't insult you the first or second time you generalized them. You're the one that came into thread **bleep** off calling people kids. Maybe you take your own underwear advice. I'm aware of the hypocrisy, maybe you should double check what oxymoron means.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 40 of 116 (90 Views)