Jun 01 2005
By: Firerhea Hekseville Citizen 293 posts

Two basic things that need to be changed.

9 replies 1 views Edited Jun 1, 2005
The shape of the PS3 kind of sucks, we've all made these,looks-like-a-grill comments.  Obviously they're making it curvy to,maximize space, but I think they could do a better job.  (and, on,a more minor note, the "Playstation 3" logo in Spider-man font sucks,,it needs a fancy PS3 logo in neat letters)
,The boomerang controller is fine EXCEPT that it looks like the shoulder,buttons hug the contour of the top.  Its suffering from,early-version-PSP-itis where the buttons (specifically the shoulder,ones) look too flat and may just be a pain in the ass.  As for the,buttons in general, it looks like they're using those little bubbley,things that the current-gen XBOX is using.  I hate those. ,Stick to hard plastic.  In fact, keep the controller as is and,just add longer wing-things (for the sake of wireless connectivity and,whatever other features).
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15688 posts

Re: Two basic things that need to be changed.

Jun 1, 2005
How about you shut it and wait until you actually have tried the system to criticize.

The shape is fine and I'm sure the controller will be fine too.
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8788 posts

Jun 1, 2005
way to judge a book by its cover noob,
Photobucket
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 1, 2005
The system design is great,  but that controller is gonna be their downfall,  their will be alot of sales missed due to that boomerang controller.
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8788 posts

Jun 1, 2005

,PS2NATION wrote:
The system design is great,  but that controller is gonna be their downfall,  their will be alot of sales missed due to that boomerang controller.

ROFL their downfall? **bleep** are you Shakespeare? LOL anyone who wouldn't by a ps3 b/c of the controller is a **bleep**ing retard no doubt,
Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
854 posts

Jun 1, 2005
I like it.  It's a big step up from the ps2's appearance. ,We're gamers, not interior decorators, who cares how it looks!?
,As for the controllers, they look really comfortable.  My only,complaint of the DS2 was that they were much less comfortable compared,to other controllers (IMO); it looks like the new controllers have,fixed that problem.
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 1, 2005

,SOCOM kid wrote:

,PS2NATION wrote:

ROFL their downfall? **bleep** are you Shakespeare? LOL anyone who wouldn't by a ps3 b/c of the controller is a **bleep**ing retard no doubt ,

Well then I'm a retard!  I will not purchase a ps3 with that big ol boomerang controller,  I didn't puchase a xbox until they converted to the controller s.  If I want a big ol pc controller I already have a sidewinder,  which looks very similar and it's uncomfortable,  it's just my opinion relax it's ok kid.

Message Edited by PS2NATION on 05-31-2005 09:12 PM

Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jun 1, 2005
Woah guys, sorry for having an opinion, didn't realize I was addressing the friggin' SS here.
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Jun 1, 2005
SocomKid, you dumbass, I've been here 6 months longer than you AND I,was criticizing the book's cover, not the book.  LEARN WHAT,PHRASES MEAN BEFORE YOU SPOUT THEM.
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Jun 1, 2005

,Gillamobster wrote:
SocomKid, you dumbass, I've been here 6 months longer than you AND I was criticizing the book's cover, not the book.  LEARN WHAT PHRASES MEAN BEFORE YOU SPOUT THEM.

He's a blinded fanboy gilla,  Mommy and Daddy probably told him he can only get one console so he has to back it,  no matter what.  When he grows up he'll realize how stupid he sounds.,
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes