PlayStation MVP
33564 posts

Re: UNCHARTED: Fight For Fortune Coming to PS Vita in December

Dec 6, 2012

nikrel wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has picked this up, seems ok. Anyone bite the bullet on this one, i'm usually a sucker for addons but this is kinda a throwback...

check out this thread, a few people have given their thoughts on it:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita/So-who-has-the-Uncharted-card-game/td-p/3899...

Message 21 of 23 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
3582 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I'm planning on buying this but I wish I could buy the three parts of this game as a bundle for $9.99.

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 22 of 23 (91 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3582 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I bought Uncharted: Fight for Fortune and the Drakes Deception and Among Thieves expansion and was pleasantly surprised at how addicting this game is. It took about 10-15 minutes to get the hang of it and then I played it until 3:00 AM. Your cards get boosters for having trophies from the previous Uncharted games. I have all four Uncharted games (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, and Uncharted: Golden Abyss) and most of the trophies for them. I highly recommend this game. I haven't really tried out the multiplayer yet, but feel free to add me if you have Uncharted: Golden Abyss and/or Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (age 21+ preferred). Make sure to tell me you're adding me for Uncharted PS Vita if you send a friend request. Thanks!

PlayStation MVP | PS Plus member | BETA Tester | YouTube Partner www.twitter.com/semajmarc87 | www.youtube.com/semajmarc87
2,000+ followers | 125+ subscribers
Message 23 of 23 (75 Views)
0 Likes