Splicer
56 posts

Re: US March Plus games teased, can you guess what they are?

Mar 2, 2013
Why don't PSP games count? You didn't answer the question. You own some of the games, but what about the others? How much are they worth to you? I see you say a lot of the games are bad, but you don't go into specifics. How many of the games have you played?
Message 71 of 113 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13461 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I think psp doesn't count because Sony is moving forward. At least they haven't made the psp obsolete yet. Plus, a recent update had a game for the psp, I think it was Mega Man Hunter. 

Message 72 of 113 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Mar 2, 2013
I don't know what you mean. PSP games count because they work on both PSP and Vita. For some reason, Zen doesn't think so.
Message 73 of 113 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Mercenary09 wrote:

On Monday they will give us a preview of what were getting for the full month of March but for now they have left these hints for the games. Leave your guesses here and lets see if we get them right.

1. Critically acclaimed shooter, turned the world on its head from what to expect from a shooter
  2. Strategy RPG game (from a series) coming to the PlayStation Vita (expect it later in the month)
  3. Another great fighter for the Instant Game Collection
  4. PSN game with a highly acclaimed writer, very famous video game luminary. Fairly recently released 

those are the hints now any guesses?

1. Spec Ops

2. Rainbow Moon

3. MK vs DC

4. Braid (long shot)

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed III, Ni No Kuni
Want to play: Tales of Xillia, inFAMOUS Second Son!
Message 74 of 113 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Correct me if Im wrong but we donot pay the same amount as the EU. A 1 year PSN card in the EU cost £39.99 which is 60USD and ours is 50USD for a 1 year subscription. Its not a big difference but it isnt the same
Message 75 of 113 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013
Spoiler
Whoops, not sure how I put this spoiler thing here........LOL

Can we all agree to disagree because both sides are right about this subject.

Plus is a good deal but at the same time USA Plus doesn't get the same quality games as Eu Plus customers get.

Guess you could compare it to 2 neighbors getting lawn service from the same company. One neighbor pays $50 while the other neighbor pays $60. The neighbor that pays $50 only gets their lawn cut while the neighbor that pays $60 gets the works (lawn cut, bushes trimmed, edging, yard raked, debris blown away, etc...) The one neighbor that pays $50 is getting a good deal, however they aren't given the option to get the $60 service his neighbor receives. I'd gladly pay the difference in price for Plus and receive the quality of games Eu receives. USA's plus isn't even close to Eu offerings and one can't help feeling slighted by Sony over this discrepancy. 

Not sure what games we'll get but "The Cave" looks interesting . I like that plus introduces games I'd never rent or buy, this is one of the good perks of Plus.

Message 76 of 113 (300 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
587 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I would gladly pay $10 more dollars to be on equal parity with EU. And for the love of god there is no vita port of rainbow moon. Why can't the PS3 be compatible with the PSP when the Vita shares a lot of the same hardware as the PS3?

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 77 of 113 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Message 78 of 113 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13461 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Wow, good article. We get games early and they get better games in Plus. It's a step up and down for both of us. But I'm not complaining.

Message 79 of 113 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

Interesting article, so because someone was done wrong in the past, we are getting wronged now?

That's If I'm understanding this article correctly, 

I guess I can count on my plus being better than Eu in 4-6 yrs since we're getting wronged now...... Smiley Very Happy

I won't hold my breath, but where I come from two wrongs don't make a right.

Message 80 of 113 (205 Views)
0 Likes