Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Ugh .. regreting that PS4 pre order

Jul 27, 2013

Because: “a well-placed development source”= official news from Sony...... :smileyindifferent:

Message 11 of 120 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jul 27, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Lmao microsoft reverse their policies to exactly what the ps4 is right now and you want to get it

Uh yes because I like their exclusives more and I prefer XBL over PSN. However,  I didn't want to get it because of those policies.  Since when was reversal of negative policies bad? It seems that Sony was only shining through those negatives.  Now that Microsoft is turning things around they've been really quiet. 

I'm not about to get in this argument with Sony fanboys. Bye. 

Message 12 of 120 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12018 posts

Jul 27, 2013
So go cancel it and order a xbox one no one is stopping you
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 13 of 120 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jul 27, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
So go cancel it and order a xbox one no one is stopping you

Yes that was the plan and I know no one is stopping me. The entire point of this thread was see if any of those who also used to be in the Xbox camp are also thinking about switching back.  But of course Sony fanboys show their lack of reasoning and understanding once again. 

Message 14 of 120 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14879 posts

Jul 27, 2013

shotgunn_surgeon wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Lmao microsoft reverse their policies to exactly what the ps4 is right now and you want to get it

Uh yes because I like their exclusives more and I prefer XBL over PSN. However,  I didn't want to get it because of those policies.  Since when was reversal of negative policies bad? It seems that Sony was only shining through those negatives.  Now that Microsoft is turning things around they've been really quiet. 

I'm not about to get in this argument with Sony fanboys. Bye. 

What negative policies?

He heard a voice from God and it said, “George, separate the peanut into its elements; you will find cures and delicious snacks."

Fabulous!
Message 15 of 120 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12018 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Why does this kid keep yelling at me and calling me a sony fanboy whats wrong with you? O.o

Message 16 of 120 (426 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5472 posts

Jul 27, 2013

shotgunn_surgeon wrote:

The entire point of this thread was see if any of those who also used to be in the Xbox camp are also thinking about switching back. 

I switched back from Xbox to Sony because of E3.  Microsoft lost my patronage forever.  I am sticking with Sony for the foreseeable future.

That answers your query.

As for you readopting the XBone, go for it. I am sure that you will never be inclined to author a thread regretting ordering the Xbone.  We can argue memory until we're blue in the face.  The fact is, you jumped ship because you had woes about DRM.  They flipflopped, and so did you.  That's your right.  But, don't act persecuted when you post a topic like this - that's an attempt to insult everyone's intelligence, including yours.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 17 of 120 (423 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Im a Sony FANBOY ;-)

photo 1216-standout.jpg
Message 18 of 120 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1590 posts

Jul 27, 2013

shotgunn_surgeon wrote:
X1 has been making many corrections lately and has had a lot of positive press. Now I'm not trying to get swayed by the media but I can't find anything new on the PS4. Their biggest advantage was "for the players." And allowing used and not shoving DRM in your face. This isn't completely about the news of PS4 only having 4.5GB RAM available for games, but I think that was the eye opener. Wasn't it Sony fanboys who were criticizing the X1 for reserving so much RAM for the OS?

Is anyone else in the same situation I am? The only reason I pre ordered a PS4 was because X1 had so many negative features and aspects. But now I don't remember why I'm even getting a PS4.

Seems like you are confused. So my answer is no because I understand what I want.
Perhaps you were a follower and decided to get it because it seems like everyone else was doing it, instead of thinking for yourself. Just saying...

What MS is doing makes me think of the words Panic. They just seem desprate to me with everything they say and the tweakings they are doing to catch up. Last minute adjustments aren't always good. 

Message 19 of 120 (409 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12018 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

ss_swagger25 wrote:

Im a Sony FANBOY ;-)

Get out sony fanboy, this is no place for you >: o

Message 20 of 120 (406 Views)
0 Likes