Reply
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6472 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014
It's usually on Mondays. I haven't joined in weeks so if they're available, then most likely I will this time.
 photo rainbow_dash__s_anticipation_by_dignifiedjustice-d4anea5_zpsiguknhrm.png
Message 81 of 175 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9414 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014
I keep forgetting about it. Being in Game Nights with stickys makes a big difference.

But yes, I will definitely be at the next one. Or if you guys wanna throw down whenever that's fine too.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 82 of 175 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12116 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
I keep forgetting about it. Being in Game Nights with stickys makes a big difference.

But yes, I will definitely be at the next one. Or if you guys wanna throw down whenever that's fine too.

 

If a thread cannot be floated for everyone then you always have the option to float it to the top for yourself if you would like to keep an eye on it.

 

Topic Options > Float this Topic to the Top

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 83 of 175 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9414 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014
I do now.

That reminds me, I gotta hit up practice mode again. Haven't played in weeks. Gotta get my Hulk, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine ensemble going again.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 84 of 175 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
12116 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
I do now.

That reminds me, I gotta hit up practice mode again. Haven't played in weeks. Gotta get my Hulk, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine ensemble going again.

 

I'm slowly making my way through the arcade mode with each of the different characters. I'm hoping to come across some characters that just "feel natural" for me. I have been selecting Dante, Vergil, and Wesker for so long though! I used to select Jill quite a bit in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. I don't think I will bother with the missions in either versions of these video games. Some of those combos are just insane. XD

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 85 of 175 (397 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6472 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014

SweetPoison13 wrote:

nasrulez wrote:
I do now.

That reminds me, I gotta hit up practice mode again. Haven't played in weeks. Gotta get my Hulk, Ghost Rider, and Wolverine ensemble going again.

 

I'm slowly making my way through the arcade mode with each of the different characters. I'm hoping to come across some characters that just "feel natural" for me. I have been selecting Dante, Vergil, and Wesker for so long though! I used to select Jill quite a bit in Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds. I don't think I will bother with the missions in either versions of these video games. Some of those combos are just insane. XD


Yeah getting the trophies for mission mode are imfreakingpossible. You need to be a hardcore professional torunament player to pass all the missions.

 photo rainbow_dash__s_anticipation_by_dignifiedjustice-d4anea5_zpsiguknhrm.png
Message 86 of 175 (394 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9414 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014
Captain America, Hulk, and Ghost Rider are pretty easy to get into. I recommend giving them a go.

The characters I use are hard to use well. Amateratsu, Hsien Ko, and Strider Hiryu are difficult to use properly. I'm still trying to fully utilize Chris' zoning game.

For some reason, I never mix Marvel and Capcom characters. I always keep them separate.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 87 of 175 (390 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Online
6472 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014

nasrulez wrote:
Captain America, Hulk, and Ghost Rider are pretty easy to get into. I recommend giving them a go.

The characters I use are hard to use well. Amateratsu, Hsien Ko, and Strider Hiryu are difficult to use properly. I'm still trying to fully utilize Chris' zoning game.

For some reason, I never mix Marvel and Capcom characters. I always keep them separate.

Amateratsu is easy using combos if you spam circle, lift the player, and tap the circle again.

 photo rainbow_dash__s_anticipation_by_dignifiedjustice-d4anea5_zpsiguknhrm.png
Message 88 of 175 (387 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9414 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 4, 2014
The thing about Ammy is she's a stance character. I want to be at least halfway decent with each stance. Not just the default one.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 89 of 175 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Offline
10135 posts
 

Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Game Night

Feb 5, 2014

Ohei this thread is officially stickied. Usually when I'm not playing on Mondays is when I'm asleep, or need to go to sleep for work if I had to go. I'm hoping I can make it to next weeks event.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 90 of 175 (377 Views)
Reply
0 Likes