Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 10 2013
By: JuanMdP Survivor 2488 posts

Upcoming PSV game teaser

42 replies 507 views Edited May 10, 2013

Shahid Ahmad, a business manager for Sony Europe posted earlier on his Twitter the following:

"Oh and there is an AMAZING big title coming to Vita. I can’t tell you anything about it, except that you are gonna be hooked for hours."

He already mentioned it's not going to be an indie which totally got my attention. Hopefully something about this will be revealed at E3. One game isn't really all I hope / wish for but it's certainly better than nothing~.

Message 1 of 43 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Re: Upcoming PSV game teaser

May 10, 2013

Lets hope he isn't bluffing and its something I can get excited for

Message 2 of 43 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

May 10, 2013
I hope they make a god of war for the vIta!
 photo image_zps37afac29.jpg
Message 3 of 43 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2493 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

Sooo many pre-E3 announcements. I hope this game sells well, whatever it is.

Message 4 of 43 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

May 10, 2013
Actually, far as the PSV goes this is about the only pre-E3 announcement~.
Message 5 of 43 (454 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8267 posts

May 10, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:

Shahid Ahmad, a business manager for Sony Europe posted earlier on his Twitter the following:

"Oh and there is an AMAZING big title coming to Vita. I can’t tell you anything about it, except that you are gonna be hooked for hours."

He already mentioned it's not going to be an indie which totally got my attention. Hopefully something about this will be revealed at E3. One game isn't really all I hope / wish for but it's certainly better than nothing~.

Please, not a Spiderman game!!

That being said, inFamous, God of War or Uncharted would be ideal.  Uncharted is unlikely, at least through the rest of this year (I'll take a 'coming in late-2013 or early-2014' announcement, though).

We haven't heard from Bend (Uncharted) or Ready at Dawn (God of War) since the Vita launched.  Not sure who would do an inFamous portable title, either.  Sanzaru, maybe?  They did a heck of a job with Sly Cooper.

Message 6 of 43 (453 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

May 10, 2013

BBurgSteve wrote:

JuanMdP wrote:

Please, not a Spiderman game!!

I was thinking the same thing about "Amazing" and "Spiderman". Someone said something about a "Fishing" game, because of saying hooked. He said "No" to the fishing, but I don't know if anyone has said "Spiderman" since I last looked. I don't want a Spiderman game personally. I haven't played one since PS2.

Message 7 of 43 (447 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4191 posts

May 10, 2013

Anyone else remember this awesome announcement from E3 a few years ago?

REPortable\

"Resident Evil Portable" for PSP

I doubt this new vita game is "Resident Evil Vita" or something, but I could always hope :smileytongue:

I don't own a PSV yet, but I still follow it's news / game releases.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 8 of 43 (435 Views)
Wastelander
688 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

very very interesting...

at first i thought it was "Journey" but as he says "clue, not indie" and then goes to mention: "I thought some people might think that, but in *this* case it’s not developed by an indie."

He doesn't mention a NEW game, just a BIG game that we will be hooked for "hours" then goes on to say "about a day"...
so I dont know really... A non-indie game that will have people hooked for "a day".... Not saying much by saying only a day... but then maybe it's about 24 hours for completion? meaning: the amount of hours added up playing could equal about a day?

Anybody think that it could be Gravity Rush 2?

Message 9 of 43 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2488 posts

May 10, 2013
Actually, he meant it as in mutliple days. Somebody said "hours?" and he went on to add "a day"~.
Message 10 of 43 (391 Views)
0 Likes