PlayStation MVP
11315 posts

Re: Upcoming PSV game teaser

May 10, 2013

OptimusC wrote:

very very interesting...

at first i thought it was "Journey" but as he says "clue, not indie" and then goes to mention: "I thought some people might think that, but in *this* case it’s not developed by an indie."

He doesn't mention a NEW game, just a BIG game that we will be hooked for "hours" then goes on to say "about a day"...
so I dont know really... A non-indie game that will have people hooked for "a day".... Not saying much by saying only a day... but then maybe it's about 24 hours for completion? meaning: the amount of hours added up playing could equal about a day?

Anybody think that it could be Gravity Rush 2?

GR2 not likely.

You wouldn't really be hooked for hours a day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (282 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

May 11, 2013

Whatever it is it isn't a 1st party game. I have a feeling it could be GTA Vita

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2013

I think GT6 would be nice, and I'd say it would for sure fall into that Big title category, and I could see playing it for hours a day.

A write up today. Saying why it would make sense on PS3, and possibly come to the Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1911 posts

May 11, 2013

JuanMdP wrote:
Actually, he meant it as in mutliple days. Somebody said "hours?" and he went on to add "a day"~.

He also later said it's "not a port."

So the only thing we don't know is whether it's a new or existing IP. But at least we know it'll be a new AAA title! I'm intrigued!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

May 11, 2013
lol today my friends were talking about the new upcoming 3ds that there will be new RE and MH that will come out in the next 1-3 years lol I was going to say something like we are waiting for KZM and an unknown AAA game lol but couldn't say that I only was able to tell them I'm waiting for E3 to see what happenes -.-
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (227 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6952 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

As a i said before on another thread im very worried about psvita's future because this guy is excited about just 1 AAA Amazing title, not 5, not 7 not 9 but 1 wow what an achivement lol and that AMAZING AAA title needs to be released like yesterday!!!! the system is in need of AAA games right now, indies can only get you that far, there is no AAA game to look forward between Soul Sacrifice and Killzone Mercenary release dates, E3 will make or break my faith in the system. i barely use it as of late but that can change in the future, specially if i see a similar game like Warhawk or Fat Princess or a Proper Motorstorm or a full fledge Ratchet and Clank adventure.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (212 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11315 posts

May 12, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

As a i said before on another thread im very worried about psvita's future because this guy is excited about just 1 AAA Amazing title, not 5, not 7 not 9 but 1 wow what an achivement lol and that AMAZING AAA title needs to be released like yesterday!!!! the system is in need of AAA games right now, indies can only get you that far, there is no AAA game to look forward between Soul Sacrifice and Killzone Mercenary release dates, E3 will make or brake my faith in the system. i barely use it as of late but that can change in the future, specially if i see a similar game like Warhawk or Fat Princess or a Proper Motorstorm or a full fledge Ratchet and Clank adventure.

You mean break :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1670 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

As a i said before on another thread im very worried about psvita's future because this guy is excited about just 1 AAA Amazing title, not 5, not 7 not 9 but 1 wow what an achivement lol and that AMAZING AAA title needs to be released like yesterday!!!! the system is in need of AAA games right now, indies can only get you that far, there is no AAA game to look forward between Soul Sacrifice and Killzone Mercenary release dates, E3 will make or brake my faith in the system. i barely use it as of late but that can change in the future, specially if i see a similar game like Warhawk or Fat Princess or a Proper Motorstorm or a full fledge Ratchet and Clank adventure.

None of those games you mentioned will save the vita, sure they will sell, but from the perspective you are saying is it wont sell another 500,000 units if those games are released. The vita will prosper if there is a proper GTA, God of War, Call of Duty, or JRPG like Monster Hunter, big name titles with a lot hype surrounding it and marketing.

Edit: Do not get me wrong, I do enjoy playing R&C, Warhawk, and Motorstorm, but they will not sell the system much more than what it already is, possibly a spike for a few weeks, but not a long term profit.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (202 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

May 12, 2013

remanutd5 wrote:

As a i said before on another thread im very worried about psvita's future because this guy is excited about just 1 AAA Amazing title, not 5, not 7 not 9 but 1 wow what an achivement lol and that AMAZING AAA title needs to be released like yesterday!!!! the system is in need of AAA games right now, indies can only get you that far, there is no AAA game to look forward between Soul Sacrifice and Killzone Mercenary release dates, E3 will make or break my faith in the system. i barely use it as of late but that can change in the future, specially if i see a similar game like Warhawk or Fat Princess or a Proper Motorstorm or a full fledge Ratchet and Clank adventure.

that is why I'm not putting any high hopes in the next E3 , I wish somthing big happen to the vita......... sigh it’s only a wish

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 13, 2013
I've heard rumors that the game is minecraft but I was and still am hoping for something else a god of war game perhaps
 photo image_zps37afac29.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (123 Views)
0 Likes