Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2012
By: Tim81DE Wastelander 844 posts

Upcoming games you're excited for.

[ Edited ]
31 replies 755 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

I know some of these are a while off, but I figured we could start the commotion now.

Playstation All-Star's Battle Royal

PSASBR

Obviously Sony's biggest exclusive this holiday season and I expect it to be great. The only thing I would love to be added are a few more classic and memorable characters, such as: Snake, Spyro, Crash, Croc, Tiny Tank, Ico, Sora, Yuna, Boomer (Socom), Aya (Parasite Eve), Patapon, Toan (Dark Cloud), Gex, a Gran Turismo Car that goes transformer-ish, Tifa, Alicia (Valkyria Chronicles), and Jade (Beyond Good & Evil).

The only environment I'd love to see that I haven't yet (maybe it's there) is a LocoRoco level.

I am pretty excited to be playing as some of my favorite characters, as well as getting a free copy for my Vita with the cross buy feature.

I'll probably update this in a little with more titles!

UPDATE

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

http://i.neoseeker.com/boxshots/R2FtZXMvUGxheXN0YXRpb25fMy9Sb2xlLVBsYXlpbmcvRmFudGFzeQ==/ni_no_kuni_wrath_of_the_white_witch_frontcover_large_zoPy1u0pPATNMfA.jpg

By far the game I'm most excited to get it Ni No Kuni. With Level 5 (Dark Cloud 1 & 2, Dragon Quest VIII, White Knight Chronicles, Jean D'arrc), one of my favorite dev's behind the game, I expect only the best in the upcoming RPG. Furthermore, the art style is fantastic and reminds me somewhat of what Valkyria Chronicles (my choice for best PS3 game) brought to the table. I expect every RPG fan to pick this one up, as well as those that enjoyed Eternal Sonata and Dragon Quest VIII.

I'm so excited for this one I went ahead and preordered the collectors edition with a plush and some hard cover book. Can't wait.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

http://www.gamepodunk.com/uploads/497f7aab6926a051681150bc0fad0012.png

!!!!!! The trilogy will soon be complete! NISA just announced this a while ago and it's still not up for preorder. I've just started the first one and am enjoying it and have the second on standby (though Borderlands is taking some time away). Hopefully I can breeze through the first two to enjoy this for it's spring 2013 release.

Socom Trilogy HD

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/28935iCFBCB51A62DC0724/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Not planned, but the rumors have been going on for a while now. If this game came out, I may just forget the rest above (probably not but this title would be HUGE).

I know most Socom fans would just be happy with Socom 1,2,3. Though not me. I want those and combined assault, FTB 1,2, and 3. All single player campaigns made HD with a co-op option, and sausages in every level. All the online maps made HD. DEMOLITION INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRODUCT!!! It would be a great release for the Playstation Nation.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (755 Views)
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Re: Upcoming games you're excited for.

Sep 22, 2012
I want GTA V.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (753 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 22, 2012
lolz, boomer? hed just get himself killed.

i havnt bought borderlands 2 yet, but soon enough!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (748 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11245 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I’m looking forward to these video games:

• Watch Dogs
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Assassin’s Creed III

I cannot wait to play Resident Evil 6 and Hitman: Absolution. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (745 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3860 posts

Sep 22, 2012

- Assassin's Creed 3

- Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation

- Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

- Grand Theft Auto 5

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (740 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
638 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I'm planning to buy these in my game wishlist so far:

- Resident Evil 6

- Dead or Alive 5

- Lara Croft Tomb Raider

- Tales of Xillia

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (706 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1964 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I'm looking forward to trying Ni No Kuni, Metal Gear Rising, and Resident Evil 6.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (700 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10920 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Ni no Kuni does look great. It's one of those games that has my attention the most, aside from The Last Guardian. Where's all the love for Team Ico? Did no one else play or care about Ico and Shadow of the Colossus? :smileysad:

Then there's games like The Last of Us and Remember Me to get excited for. If Capcom can deliver a good idea then let it be this. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

Sep 22, 2012

God of War 3, as well as The Last of Us.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
844 posts

Sep 22, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

Ni no Kuni does look great. It's one of those games that has my attention the most, aside from The Last Guardian. Where's all the love for Team Ico? Did no one else play or care about Ico and Shadow of the Colossus? :smileysad:

Then there's games like The Last of Us and Remember Me to get excited for. If Capcom can deliver a good idea then let it be this. :smileywink:

I think people would be excited if they gave a release date. The delays for this game are worse then Gran Turismo and the details are more vageu than Final Fantasy XIII Verses. I played both in HD (still have my PS2 copies as well) and cannot wait for this title, but I need some sort of hint at a release to get excited again.

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (675 Views)
0 Likes