Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 04 2012
By: restricted2 Splicer 56 posts
Accepted Solution

Updates For All Free To Play Games?

3 replies 126 views Edited Jul 4, 2012
First off the TOMB update is awesome. But it begs to question, do all the free to play games have a similar update? It's sad to say but even if a horrible game had trophies and was free, i would play just to get trophies. Does anyone know for sure whether this is the case? I would hate to waste my time downloading a game for nothing and I'm sure there are people out there who feel the same. Thanks in advance for your help on such a minor topic.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (126 Views)
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Re: Updates For All Free To Play Games?

Jul 4, 2012
I never cared for trophies since I got my launch vita. They're cool and all but I rarely pay attention to them
Ps3| Vita
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Haha sadly I feel the same way about the trophy system. Buying the vita brought out this weird need in me to collect trophies. Motorstorm rc also has trophies and is free, but these are the only 2 currently. As far as I know there are no plans to give trophies for the free ar games, and I don't know of any other free games.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7916 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Madmartigan219 wrote:
Haha sadly I feel the same way about the trophy system. Buying the vita brought out this weird need in me to collect trophies. Motorstorm rc also has trophies and is free, but these are the only 2 currently. As far as I know there are no plans to give trophies for the free ar games, and I don't know of any other free games.

The coolest things about Motorstorm RC is that it has a platinum trophy, and if you buy the PS3 version of Motorstorm RC, any trophy you earn on the Vita also pops up on the PS3 version.  2 full sets of trophies for $10.  Not a bad deal.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes