Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
5457 posts

Re: VITA being used for Dues Ex Revolution Directors Cut?!

[ Edited ]
Oct 10, 2013

da1writer wrote:

Mind blown!

http://gamingtrend.com/2013/10/10/hands-square-enix-new-york-comic-con-gaming-trend-plays-deus-ex-hu...

Your thoughts?

I've known this since E3 - now you know why I started looking into this. :smileyhappy:

Annnnnnd my timing suddently makes a lot of sense.

This was inevitable, to show that Sony says, "Wii-Who?".  It's a perfect idea.  Here's hoping it delivers.

OH, and we FINALLY get PLUS mode (start the game with a full loadout)!  My facorite game of the last generation just got perfected. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:  Just confirmed from Eidos' DE:HR blog that the Vita support is OPTIONAL ONLY, and that game saves from the original version of the game will not work, so, I'm thinking that means a whole new set of trophies! :smileyvery-happy:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 2 of 6 (1,116 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Oct 18, 2013

Will the director's cut be available as a DLC on 10/22? I already own the game and have all of the addons? And what will it cost? I've heard $4.99 and I am saving the 6$ I have left to buy it. I already have "Missing Link", "Explosive Mission Pack", "Tactical Enhancement Pack". At this point, I am not sure if you will be able to download it or if yo...

Message 3 of 6 (1,050 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3676 posts

Oct 18, 2013

hathor-s_lover wrote:

Will the director's cut be available as a DLC on 10/22? I already own the game and have all of the addons? And what will it cost? I've heard $4.99 and I am saving the 6$ I have left to buy it. I already have "Missing Link", "Explosive Mission Pack", "Tactical Enhancement Pack". At this point, I am not sure if you will be able to download it or if yo...

If you want the new content you'll have to buy the game again. It will not be DLC sorry. My copy is coming in tuesday.

Message 4 of 6 (1,037 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
12137 posts

Re: VITA being used for Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut?!

Oct 22, 2013

I got confused after watching the Launch Trailer. but instead...It's a Cross-Controller App. (basedly the 3rd game used this feature, First being LBP2) also Xbox 360 doing the same with SmartGlass :smileytongue:

and why am i neobumping?

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 5 of 6 (960 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7422 posts

Re: VITA being used for Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut?!

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2013

Definitely mind blowing that the Director's Cut Edition of Deus Ex Human Revolution ultilizing the Vita properly.

Message 6 of 6 (954 Views)
0 Likes