Dec 02 2006
By: TerrellOwens89~ Lombax Warrior 134 posts

Very Slow

2 replies 11 views Edited Dec 2, 2006
Well I just got my PS3 today, and I have it all hooked up, and Ive gotten into the store.  Well I decided to get the FOM demo cause I cant get any games until after Christmas, but it is taking soooooo long to download lol.   Are they supposed to take this long cause the demo isnt even 1 gig, and my xbox 360 downloads demos way faster, so I was just wondering about this. Thanks
Got my 60gig on 12/1/06
Screw All Fanboys....

Message 1 of 3 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
719 posts

Re: Very Slow

Dec 2, 2006

TerrellOwens89 wrote:
Well I just got my PS3 today, and I have it all hooked up, and Ive gotten into the store.  Well I decided to get the FOM demo cause I cant get any games until after Christmas, but it is taking soooooo long to download lol.   Are they supposed to take this long cause the demo isnt even 1 gig, and my xbox 360 downloads demos way faster, so I was just wondering about this. Thanks

my downloads are slow as hell too...it took 20 minutes to download a 79mb demo!!!!
Playstation Network ID: Lefty_Spin
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: Lefty Spin

Message 2 of 3 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4991 posts

Re: Very Slow

Dec 2, 2006
I'm in the slow boat too. It took 80mins to download the demo of R:FOM. I find the store to be unresponsive at times and it's very slow in bringing up the pictures of the demos, trailers and videos.

I really hope this situation is going to improve. At the moment I get an error when trying to download the movies.

In the USA, you guys have a demo of F1 right? we don't in Hong Kong, but we do have a demo of Ridge Racer 7. I'm desperately trying to download the demo of Motorstorm which looks amazing.
PSN: Gavi
Feel free to add me to your friends list.

Games Owned: Metal Gear Solid 4, Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Singstar, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, GTA IV, Uncharted, Resistance, Warhawk, , Call of Duty 4, Folklore, Oblivion, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet &; Clank, Lair, Heavenly Sword, Eye of Judgment.

PSN Games: Super Stardust HD, Pain, Wipeout HD, Flow, High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Lemmings, High Stakes Poker, Aquatopia, Lumines Supernova.
Message 3 of 3 (11 Views)
0 Likes