Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Video Game Collection

Apr 20, 2013

How long did it take you to build a collection like that?

Message 11 of 24 (254 Views)
Wastelander
845 posts

Apr 21, 2013

W1Z4RDRY wrote:

Awesome man! I love seeing people's collections.

How many years of collecting?

Favourite piece?

Edit: looks like pretty much everything is in cases. Do you also collect older stuff like NES, SNES, SMS, Genesis?

I've been holding onto stuff since I was a kid, but started collecting maybe 4 years ago.

Hard choice, but I have to go with the Heavenly Sword standee. A close second would be the limited Helghast helmet.

I had started with older games, but then sold a bunch of stuff. I really only want to grab the older games that I remember playing as a kid. My next Genesis game will most likely be Rocket Knight.

:smileyhappy:

My Playstation Collection consists of:
152 PS3 games - 564 PS2 games - 72 PS1 games - 202 PSP games - 11 PS Vita games

Over 1,100 games total :smileyhappy:
Message 12 of 24 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Dragonite_35 wrote:

How long did it take you to build a collection like that?

About a total of 20 years :smileyhappy:

Message 13 of 24 (233 Views)
Sackboy
638 posts

Apr 21, 2013
Does your Sega Genesis still work ?

Anyway, I've seen a lot of your video games collection before, so, no surprises for me. :smileyvery-happy:
The additional of video is a nice touch. Your wife did a good job. :smileyvery-happy:
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 14 of 24 (223 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11166 posts

Apr 21, 2013

That's a huge collection. While I've played hundreds of games in my 30 years, I maintain only a small collection. I just don't see much point or purpose to maintaining a large collection of video games. I do keep my Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games though. I think I currently have about a dozen PS 1 games, 2 dozen PS 2 games, 40 PS 3 games, 2 Vita games, about a dozen DS games and a hafl dozen DS games. Mind you those are just the hard copy games, not the digital as well. Not very many games are worth keeping (in my opinion.)

With that said, I used to have close to 500 books in my collection, but I've since donated about 300 of them to various charities. I'm sure we collect different things. I should take a picture of my Dragon Wall :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 24 (188 Views)
PlayStation MVP
8483 posts

Apr 21, 2013
It grew even bigger than last time (I'd say much bigger too) impressive :smileysurprised:
Message 16 of 24 (185 Views)
Splicer
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

Awesome game collection you have there

Sony Gamers Rules
Message 17 of 24 (151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Apr 23, 2013
awesome collection man and great picture
Message 18 of 24 (146 Views)
Wastelander
845 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 23, 2013

eloratings wrote:
Does your Sega Genesis still work ?

Anyway, I've seen a lot of your video games collection before, so, no surprises for me. :smileyvery-happy:
The additional of video is a nice touch. Your wife did a good job. :smileyvery-happy:

It does still work. I will say having the Genesis collection on PSP and PS3 make it much more enjoyable. Something about the Playstation controller that I love.

PapaWarlock wrote:

That's a huge collection. While I've played hundreds of games in my 30 years, I maintain only a small collection. I just don't see much point or purpose to maintaining a large collection of video games. I do keep my Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games though. I think I currently have about a dozen PS 1 games, 2 dozen PS 2 games, 40 PS 3 games, 2 Vita games, about a dozen DS games and a hafl dozen DS games. Mind you those are just the hard copy games, not the digital as well. Not very many games are worth keeping (in my opinion.)

With that said, I used to have close to 500 books in my collection, but I've since donated about 300 of them to various charities. I'm sure we collect different things. I should take a picture of my Dragon Wall :smileyvery-happy:

The crazy thing is, I only started really collecting a few years ago. I've held onto childhood things, but I just have this obsession with older titles. I still love today's games, but there's a cool feeling to be able to pick up some of these games that you can't access easily and playing them. As for the displays and standee's, I just love video game stuff :smileytongue: and yes! Let us see!

kknd2002 wrote:
It grew even bigger than last time (I'd say much bigger too) impressive :smileysurprised:

Yeah. It's been close to a year since we had that last thread I believe. Would love to see an update of your collection!

Sorceressvampire wrote:
Awesome game collection you have there

Thank you!

xChrisGTRx wrote:
awesome collection man and great picture

Thanks! That iPhone 5's panoramic feature is pretty neat!

Message 19 of 24 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8694 posts

Apr 23, 2013
Good stuff Tim!

Might not see many collections like this soon with digital games :smileysad:

~Fighting the Good Fight~