Aug 31 2012
By: KhoaISKira Uncharted Territory 1532 posts

Vita Games Reviews Thread

[ Edited ]
85 replies 4767 views Edited Aug 31, 2012

Hello, Kaz is BACK :smileyhappy: !!! As requested by PapaWarlock, I will make a games reviews thread so that we could add it to the stickie list. So first you have to know a little something before we start posting:

1. This thread will be stickied and will be added to the top of the Forum so that new user and old user alike can view it anytime they want without the need to search for it in random pages. It's will be consider one of the "MAIN" thread of the forum, as such, ANY negative comment, reply, flame war, troll behavior, OFF-TOPIC will be consider Inappropriate and will be remove via report.

2. English is not my main language, I can speak it just fine and have a massive vocabulary, so I will make sure there will be NO mis-spelled words. However, my grammar skill is not that good in compare ( B- on Grammar) so if you found any grammatical errors, just simply give it a rest. I will try my very best to write in understandable English, so any comment or reply regarding of my English or anyone English skill will be consider OFF-TOPIC and will be remove.

3. My Reviews will be based on my own personal feeling and experience of the game. I will focus on the pros and cons of the game, give lots of information and detail about the game features, focus on its Multiplayer-Aspect as well should the game has one. In short, it's not your typical IGN Or Metacritic " We're the reviewer expert, you're idiot and you should listen to us, Call of Duty is the best game ever" Reviews. It will have load of picture, color, and of course, some of my own joke and caption, I don't like making serious reviews and by the book like IGN did, I'm a gamer, I review my game because I enjoy it and play it a lot, so of course I will have fun in making review about such game. There will be a bonus section in which I will post some wallpaper or make a bad joke :smileyhappy:

4. Constructive Criticism, LEARN IT, should you find my review not in your liking or lacking in nature, you can feel free to add more information and support it. I will make sure to edit my reviews with your help and contribute into making this thread helpful to other forum user. Any reply like "This suck" "IGN prove otherwise" will be remove and consider violation of the first rule.

5. You can feel free to add your review about such game if you like. Reviews can be anything you like, but make sure to add on picture or video, don't want to have a wall of text ya know :smileyhappy:. We can then compare reviews and make some exchange information to make our reviews better.

That is all for the rule. Remember, my reviews will just be for the sake of giving the pros, cons, information for the game. It will not tell you to get the game or not, IT'S YOUR DECISION whether you get such game or not, I will not do anything aside from making reviews, of course I will help you should you need some suggestion. Some "User" will consider Vita games lacking and bad in compare to, let's say, PSOne Classic, Let's just say that THEY HAVE NOT TRY OR PLAY THE GAME YET, what they're saying is stating fact from IGN and Metacritic, which have most BIASED reviews, so if there is such user commenting this game is bad, don't listen to them, it's your choices, you have to decided whether to get your game or not, not them, nor me :smileyhappy:

Well then shall we begin?

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 1 of 86 (4,767 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Re: Vita Games Reviews Thread

Aug 31, 2012

As promised, here are the reviews I have make so far, I've spend my time playing and thinking, writting, finding picture, organizing my post, reviews will be top notch, so please enjoy them :smileyhappy:

First one is UMVC3:

UMVC3 REVIEW

What is Ultimate Marvel VS.. Capcom ( UMVC3 for short)?

It's one Capcom fighting games in the MVC franchise,which is a series of fighting game where Wolverine and Ryu from SF kick each other butt, there is also an PS3 and Xbox 360 version but for this review I will only do the PSVita version:

Graphic: 8/10

When you first started the game, you will quickly see that the graphic for this game is without a doubt impressive, almost on par with the PS3 version. The animation is fluid and flashy. The game have 3D cel-shaded character fighting on 2D background which look awesome. The only reason why the graphic only get an 8 is that unlike the PS3 version, the background is now semi-dynamic, which make it plain and lifeless. Effects however are detailed and awesome.

Look nice isn't it.

Sound: 9/10

Holy mother of god, this game have one of the best in-game soundtrack ever! Tracks like Devil Never Cry~UMVC3~Remix are play on the menu, in-game battle, on the online lobby. Song with intense Techno and Metal with nice Beat will keep you up on your game. The sound effect when you hit your foes or using an Hyper Combo make you hype and hyper. Overall the sound is perfect for this game although the PS3 version is louder but it's OK.

Gameplay and features: 9/10

The gameplay in UMVC3 is simple, you have to create your perfect team of 3 character from both the Marvel and Capcom universe and battle with other team of 3. Winner is decided when you K.O your opponent team or with time-out as with any fighting game. Unlike other fighting game, you don't have round and instead have only 3 life bars per team, so when all life bars are empty, you lose.

The game consist of a massive roster of 56 character not counting DLC, each character have their own special and assist to spice up the game. Gamer can do combo, cancel, DHC ( delay hyper combo), assist and push block in every match.

The game feature:

An Arcade Mode which is simple 8 stage of battle and a final boss fight.

Hero and Herald mode which is like a Strategy Mash-up, that allow you to use card that give special effect before battle and have you fight again every team of 3 around a long map.

Gallery mode is for unlockable and trust me, it's a pain to collect every ending per character.

The Vita version have Touch Mode which is Lazy Mode that have you tap the screen like a noob and pull out preset combo.

The game also have an online multiplayer as well as Adhoc. Online multiplayer however need more support, the community is a joke and full of rage-quitter and hater who send you hate mail after you beat them, there are few player who play the game fair in this game, also the lobby is slow and most of the time you have to wait 5 minutes to get into a match and I don't even mention LAGS.

There is 1 feature called Ultimate Controller, which is some sort of Cross-play and Cross-Control with the Vita and the PS3. The Vita will act as the controller for the PS3 version, and the touchscreen will be use as quick load out for special moves and hyper combo

Phoenix W: Feel the power of my Objection, Take That TrollPool"

Deadpool: "HOLD IT", I press the wrong button,so let's me double check it bros "troll-face". 

You know nothing about my Hero and Herald colors swap. Ware wa baka-do :smileyhappy:

One Epic map you got there bro!!!

Capcom: We have just put up new DLC for UMVC3, so buy it and give us your money.

Me: Sweet Jesus, Megaman X is back, imma buy it

Capcom: "troll-face" Hah, we trick you sucker, that is just Zero with X skin

Me: "rage-face" Nooooooooo.... Oh crap I bought it, suck to be me then.

Overall Rating : 8/10

As much as I hate Capcom for their stupid policy and marketing, I would however suggest you to run to a store nearby and buy UMVC3 for the Vita now, it's one of the Vita best fighting game, It will keep you hype for hour, you can play with many player around the world and rank up as fight for world best fighter title take on and EVO, so don't miss it.

I love Adam Levine
Message 2 of 86 (4,759 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Unit 13 Review 

What is Unit 13?

It's an Third-person Shooter-Action game from Zipper Interactive, the developer of SOCOM and MAG, who was close down by Sony month after putting this game on the market, Some of you may have though if its Developer got shut down making it then this game must suck. The true is you're wrong and I'm here to give you a "brief" ( I mean LONG) review about this game that will give you a second though about it:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/unit13.jpg

Graphics, Sound and Visual: 9/10:

This game graphic is superb, for a game that was made for a handeld, I'm surprise that this game has smooth animation, no form of pixelation whatsoever, the texture is good, there explosion, gun firing sound effect. The game look like a portable version of MGS4 or Gear of War when it come to graphic. As for sound, everything is great, from the music in the background to the actual gun shot.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Unit13Screen1.jpg

Look good isn't it?

Gameplay: 8/10:

A traditional Third Person Shooter, this game have it all, from the over the shoulder view to the covering system. Your main objective in this game is to finish missions.

There are four types of mission:

Direct which is a normal-easy mode with simple straight to the point objective with check-point.

Covert which is typical Metal Gear Soild stealth mission, the less people you kill and the more stealthy you are, the more points you get.

Elite which is your hard mode where you have a single life bar for the entire mission without checkpoint.

And finally Deadline which is a time trial in which you must finish the mission as fast as possible.

There are 36 missions in this game, by finishing them you gain points and stars, the better you do the mission, the more stars and points you get. You get 5 stars per perfect missions which take up to 180 star for a complete perfect play.

So what do points and stars do? Points are exp, which help level up your character. You have 6 character to play, each have their own role and combat style which are given in the game manual or official website, there are ten level per character and by earning point, you level them up, gaining more weapon and bonus for that character. Stars are used for unlocking HVT mission which is an Elite Mission with a Boss battle at the end.

By finishing HTV missions, you unlock nothing but a silver trophies each. There are 9 HTV so you get 9 silver trophies and a gold ones for finished them all.

The game also has online multiplayer in which you can do a co-op mission with your friends and another players and a Daily mission in which people compete for leaderboard rank, there is also Dynamic mission which is a random generate mission so you don't get boring by doing the same mission every time. That is all I can provide about how the game is play, this game is a fast-pace and fun shooter on the Vita and can be time-consuming.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/unit-13-20120305055855264-000.jpg

Wanted to save the world? Just follow these 36 easy steps.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Unit13-1-600x300.jpg

Leveling System, Take a real man to re-do all of the missions and level all 6 soliders up, do note that this image is taken from the game pre-production and Python is a Gunner in the actual game.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/PS_Vita_Unit_13_2.jpg

Multiplayer co-op missions, its a bro thing I do with my brother in arm, BRO FIST BRO!!!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/unit13_1.jpg

Cool Guys don't look at explosion!!!!

The DOWN-side of this game:

Its has no real story, the only plot in this game is that there an terrorist group called the Alwad Al Qwooah, Alko for short which is a fictional version of Al Qaeda, and a team of elite super soliders called UNIT 13 who deal with them. That is the game main plot, stopping the Alko by doing mission and killing their leader, the HTVs. There is no dialog or spoken line between character, so gamers who like story-driven games can found this game boring. Second of all, the online Multiplayer lack Player versus Player, which is the main reason people pass this game. Third ,this game can get repetitive over time.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/unit13scr_002-large.jpg

THE ONLY CUTSCENE IN THE GAME THAT ACTUALLY HAVE DIALOG AFTER THAT PLOT = DIVIDED BY ZERO

Overall Score : 7/10 for the lack of PVP and Story

A nice shooter game for the Vita and is actually very fun to play, it's a good game if you're looking to kill time. RIP Zipper, thank you for giving us your best.

Bonus Section:

Please enjoy and download this awesome Unit 13 Wallpaper and use it as your lock-screen:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/unit13_8.png

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/osama2.jpg

I am not lying, he's the final boss of this game, the mission where you get to kill him is the exact version of how he was killed except you go alone and there is no teamate with you and he's wearing green from head to toe with a rocket launcher in hand, you cannot kill him by shooting his body or throwing a bomb at him and must kill him the same way he was killed in real life, BOOM HEADSHOT. Be a proud American and go buy this game, get all 180 stars, go and kill him to relive the only glorious moment of B.Obama term as president. I'm a Japanese and I find this funny!!!!

I love Adam Levine
Message 3 of 86 (4,758 Views)
Sackboy
413 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Hello, Kaz is BACK :smileyhappy: !!! As requested by PapaWarlock, I will make a games reviews thread so that we could add it to the stickie list. So first you have to know a little something before we start posting:

1. This thread will be stickied and will be added to the top of the Forum so that new user and old user alike can view it anytime they want without the need to search for it in random pages.

I think the understanding was that this will be published in the PS Vita Topic Round Up, which is a stickied thread. Sorry, Kaz. :smileyindifferent:

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 4 of 86 (4,750 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Review

What is Uncharted: Golden Abyss?

It's a Manlier and more epic and realistic version of Lara Croft Action-Adventure game for the Vita. Since launch this game was consider to be the Vita best buy and is a valuable asset to both Vita gamers and Uncharted fan alike.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-artsy-jim.jpg

Graphics, Sound and Visual: 10/10

This is a PS3 game sorry for misleading you for a PS Vita game, move along , just kidding, this game graphic is so freaking good and glorious, never before have I seen such beautiful and powerful PS3 quality graphic on a handheld console, this is the True Power of the Vita, and it's just a launch title.

The character are motion captured, giving the real-life experience, the background and visual are so perfectly done. You can see the river flowing, the texture of the wall, the fire burning, tree rustling and many more epic breath-taking stuff as you play the game. There is no form of what so ever pixalation, texture falling, the game run on a smooth 60FPS and pack with high quality color and theme.

The sound is with out a doubt epic, you can here the sound of water as it fall down the waterfall, the sound of fire burning, the sound of gun shot, the sound of a radio every where. The in-game soundtrack features epic ADVENTURE HYPE song that keep you playing. The interface is simple and easy to see, and helpful as well. So overall,  this game get a massive 10 graphic and sound wise.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Uncharted_GA_002.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-007.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-ps-vita-review1.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/hands-on-with-uncharted-golden-abyss.jpg

I think we all get a clearer picture now, this is a MINI PS3 game, god-like graphic and the actual graphic when you play is more better than my clousy screenshot.

Gameplay: 8/10

Fan of the Uncharted Trilogy will like this game, the game feature two aspect: ADVENTURE AND ACTION which I will divide into 2 separate review down below:

Adventure:

Right as you start the game, you will be climbing and jumping. I must say that the game world is large and well-done, there is so much place to explore even though the game is separate into 34 chapters.

Player can climb on a pipe, swinging and do that Tarzan and George of the Jungle swinging with a vine, climb rope, jump from ledge to ledge and explores hidden places. The game features lot of puzzle to solve and many treasures to find. Treasures are in every chapter and act as a little back-story of the game, by collecting them, not only have you got a nice collection of neat stuff, learning the story behind it but also gaining trophies.

The game used all of the power and features the Vita have, Gyro, Touchscreen, there even a part where you have to put the Vita in a bright sunny place so that it reveal a hidden letter in game. There are many area to explore like jungle, warehouse, lost city of gold and much more in this game and even if you replay the game, you still find it interesting and new, awesome at every aspect.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss1.jpg

Walk the PLANK!!!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-20111115014734741_640w.jpg

WALK the PLANK AGAIN!!!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-20120212085320352-000.jpg

It's Puzzle time.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted_313861.jpg

I found a Treasure, YEAH!!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/1-2.jpg

The Treasure map and journal to keep you update, note that the TREASURE map add-on  for the journal cost 1$ to download, you can pass it since the in-game journal is informative anyway, but you can buy it if you're lazy since it show you where are all the Treasures.

Action:

As of any Uncharted game, there will be a part where you will fight your enemies.

You can either choose to go stealthy and take them out Soild Snake style or go Gun Blazing and cover and shoot with your AK-47 and bust a cap in their behind.

You'll get a wide range of weapon to choose from, the trusty 9mm to the AK-47, the Micro Sub-Machine Gun, The Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Gau 19 and much more. You can equip IP to 2 gun, one handgun and one big gun, and have a handful of grenades at a time but you can freely pick weapons drop from enemies and use them. There is no inventory system so if you pick up a weapon you carry it the entire game and can switch it for a better ones, there is no ULTIMATE weapon or upgrade version of a weapon so that the game allow you to go freely with your own choice and not restricted to a single weapon.

Upon running out of ammo you can pick up ammo from supply, enemies corpse, weapon of the same name on the ground or run at the enemies and started to melee them in a finger swiping mini game. The game have 2 boss fight  but I don't want to spoil anything. Killing enemies grant you bounty which act as treasure and give you trophies as well.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/gaming_uncharted_golden_abyss_3.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-ps-vita-game-review-7.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Uncharted_Golden_Abyss_PSVita_003.jpg

CAMPING IS FOR REAL MAN!!!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Uncharted-Golden-Abyss-Gameplay-Trailer-New-Mechanics.jpg

GYRO-SIXAXIS SUPPORT

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted-golden-abyss-3.jpg

FALCON KICK!!!!!

There is also a Black Market for player to go and trade their Bounty and Fetish, also, I'm a Japanese, so it's normal the picture below is in Japanese

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/23rkq.jpg

So in conclusion, the gameplay is epic as it should be with every Uncharted game, there is no doubt that this game will go wrong in the gameplay department and there are 5 difficulty to play. However its lack of a true online multiplayer give it a 8 but it's such an amazing game as a single player anyway, I wouldn't bother complain :smileyhappy:.

Story: 8/10:

Read at your own risk:

Spoiler

The game have player following the foot step of Nathan Drake, a sexy bad boy all-American treasure hunter,  fortune seeker, deep-sea salvage expert, action-pro, professional thief with his all time mentor and good pal Victor Sully, the hot and sexy Latino Marisa Chase on the adventure of a life-time for the long lost Golden Abyss, a city coated in gold. While the story is boring from the first 10 chapter, it get more darker and more epic later on.

The In-game Dialog however are poorly done and cheesy, the voice acting is super and the character emotion is well-done, just the script that is the problem, you get stupid one-liner or a bad joke reference. I will not spoil any thing from this part so buy the game and enjoy the story.

The Down-Side:
Lack of Online Multiplayer. Every Uncharted have Online Multiplayer either co-op mission, multiplayer exclusive chapter, PVP and that is what this game lack. It's unknown whether this game will have Multiplayer or not, but it's most unlikely :smileysad:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Uncharted-2-screenshot-shield-gun-fight.jpg

WE NEED THIS MULTIPAYER GAMEPLAY!!!!!

Overall Score: 9/10:

A truly perfect console experience at the palm of your hand, this game make the Vita, go out there and buy this game and you won't be disappoint, don't trust me, ask everyone for opinion and they'll tell you the same. And to think this is just a launch game gave me a Goosebumps, game with much bigger quality than this will be on the Vita soon, but for now, let's enjoy this great game. I mean this game pretty much worth more than any of those PSOne Classic you're planning to get :smileyhappy:

Bonus Section:

Enjoy and download this cool wallpaper:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/uncharted_golden_abyss-t2.jpg

I love Adam Levine
Message 5 of 86 (4,741 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Andy209 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

1. This thread will be stickied and will be added to the top of the Forum so that new user and old user alike can view it anytime they want without the need to search for it in random pages.

I think the understanding was that this will be published in the PS Vita Topic Round Up, which is a stickied thread. Sorry, Kaz. :smileyindifferent:

Sorry too Andy, well I just don't know how to put it, but thank for your help friend :smileyhappy: yes, it will be posted on that topic as well as being stickied as well, PapaWarlock will assure of that for now :smileyhappy:

I love Adam Levine
Message 6 of 86 (4,743 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
413 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

KhoaISKira wrote:

Andy209 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Sorry too Andy, well I just don't know how to put it, but thank for your help friend :smileyhappy: yes, it will be posted on that topic as well as being stickied as well, PapaWarlock will assure of that for now :smileyhappy:

PapaWarlock doesn't have control of whether or not a thread gets stickied, only Mods do. :smileysurprised:

Btw, I'm having fun reading your reviews. Ha ha :robotvery-happy: (<<I'm a robot)

Don't Forget to Play [Persona 4 Golden] Every Night Before Bed.
Message 7 of 86 (4,737 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Andy209 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

Andy209 wrote:

KhoaISKira wrote:

PapaWarlock doesn't have control of whether or not a thread gets stickied, only Mods do. :smileysurprised:

Btw, I'm having fun reading your reviews. Ha ha :robotvery-happy: (<<I'm a robot)

Glad you like it, hey I'm a cat :cattongue:, PapaWarlock actually have the power to do so, as an MVP, he can give suggestion whether a thread get stickied or not, and since this thread is helpful, no doubt, with his word, MOD will stickied it. Enjoy it, Andy, I will post more :smileyhappy:

Edit: **bleep** Double Quoted ?

I love Adam Levine
Message 8 of 86 (4,733 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I really like these reviews. I have till October till any new games that I want come out. I currently own Katamari, Resistance, Wipeout, Mortal Kombat, MGS:HD and some PSN games. Any suggestions as to which game I should add to my library? 

Message 9 of 86 (4,728 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 31, 2012

Rayman Origins Review

What is Rayman Origins?

It's an Action-adventure Plaforming Game from Ubisoft, and is a direct prequel for Rayman 2: The Great Escape. Since launch it' s consider to be "the best 2D platformer not called Mario" and we shall see if it live true to its title after this review so grab a popcorn and enjoy this long and not so much boring review, as I take you to the mystical land of The Glade of Dream:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/RaymanOriginsTitle.jpg

Graphic, Sound and Visual: 10/10 Amazing

While being a 2D game, this game graphic is eye-blowing, everything are in high definition from the main character to the background, enemies.

Everything is HAND DRAW and then edited with a unique in-game engine to keep the animation fluid and flexible. The stage designs are awesome, ranging from wild jungle to hot dessert, each have their own unique effect, like the Volcano stage with will have flaming effect, the Ice stage with cold chilling and snow flower. Everything run at a smooth 60FPS and seen no sight of frame drop or whatsoever. Overall this game is like a beautiful and well-done painting.

The soundtrack matches the pacing and presentation perfectly by each stage,every thing have it own sound effect and some are totally hilarious like the Slap to the Face sound, or gibberish from the Enemies which is also well-done.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/rayman-origins-1.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Rayman-Origins1.jpg

As you can see, every animation is flexible and smooth, they actually take up to 50+ drawing per animation

Overall the game is amazing when it come to visual and should be consider one of the best 2D graphic game for the Vita.

Gameplay:10/10:

Excellent controls, laugh out loud co-op and a great sense of challenge and accomplishment. This is platforming at its finest. These word are what people have spoken about this game and it's true.

The game have you follow Rayman, Globox and 2 Teensy Magician on the adventure around the world of The Glade of Dream and saving it from the Dark Force.

Controlling Rayman, your task is to jump and bi-slap everything you see and earn Lums, which is the in-game point, rescuing Electoons and progress the story.

As you play, you unlock more stage more power at your command like Shrinking to go into tiny places, Swimming under-water. By saving more and more Electoons, you earn new costume, challenge stage which earned Ruby Tooths which unlocked the Hidden Map of the game.

The game singleplayer is awesome by it own, and you should find that the game is rewarding as you play on.

Certain segments also sees players riding a mosquito, where players can shoot enemies or suck them up and fire them.

If you don't like to play alone, you can play ADhoc Multiplayer with up to 4 character and it's more fun that way. Bonus features not found on the PC or PS3 version is the ability to touch lum and collect them instantly, making point earning easier, Hidden Relic to find, the ability to zoom in and out, motion sensor features at certain part of the game.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/RaymanOrigins.jpg

Run, Jump, Slap and collect LUMS, so simple yet so complex!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/rayman-origins-pc-1318427906-054-500x312.jpg

Victory picture taken like a boss!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Rayman-Origins.jpg

Don't flag me bro!!!

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/rayman-origins-20111017003617713.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/rayman_origins_Vita_2.jpg

Multiplayer advantages

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/rayman-origins-20111017003627020.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/RaymanOrigins_PreE3_HD_Boss.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/RaymanOrigins_PreE3_HD_Underwater.jpg

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Rayman_Origins_S_009_boss.jpg

UGH What the hell is that, I hope it's not my EX Girlfriend :smileysad:

Story: 9.5/10:

I don't wanted to give out spoiler but the story of this game is hilarious well-done. Each character have their own emotion and dialog consist of super funny PIG LATIN gibberish. Try the game out and see for yourself.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/rayman_origins_bubblize.jpg

The Down-Side:
This game have no Down-Side. The only problem people have with this game is the way everything are too cartoony and childish that certain ADULT player find it not interesting. But Perfect game for the win, Adult or not, you're never too old for Rayman, way better than Crash Bandicot is anyway :smileyhappy:

Overall Score: 9.9999/10 MASTERPIECE

Buy this game now please, trust me on this one, I may give out stupid idea and suggestion but this one suggestion is not stupid, it's serious, buy a Vita = buy this game, otherwise please double check your game plan, even people who like Mario give up on Super Mario Bros 3DS and go ahead with this game instead, it's like the Einstein of Video Games :smileyhappy:

Bonus Section:

Please enjoy and download this cool wallpaper and solve this PIG LATIN message, just remove the AY and send the last letter to the beginning of the words.

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q484/lxerkira/Rayman_Origins_KeyArt.jpg

Ancay Iay avehay omesay udoskay leasepay ?

I love Adam Levine
Message 10 of 86 (4,723 Views)