Jul 25, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

i mostly use my Vita for old gen games, PS1, PS2, PSP and four PSV games:

Playstation all Stars.

Final Fantasy X HD

Dead Nation

Toro Friend Network

other then those four its mosly just old RPG games. i love being able to take my fav games with me everywhere.

you can do that with the PSP

I wish.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 11 of 28 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Re: Vita LOVERS!

Jul 25, 2014

goodSuM wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

i mostly use my Vita for old gen games, PS1, PS2, PSP and four PSV games:

Playstation all Stars.

Final Fantasy X HD

Dead Nation

Toro Friend Network

other then those four its mosly just old RPG games. i love being able to take my fav games with me everywhere.

you can do that with the PSP

I wish.

most of these already on PS3. actually in that case except toro friend. most vita games are crappy ports and watered down 2.5 d version. how many vita games were MADE FOR THE VITA? 10-15. something around there. vita is a piece of garbage. its not even a matter of opinion at this point.

Message 12 of 28 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
952 posts

Jul 25, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

most of these already on PS3. actually in that case except toro friend. most vita games are crappy ports and watered down 2.5 d version. how many vita games were MADE FOR THE VITA? 10-15. something around there. vita is a piece of garbage. its not even a matter of opinion at this point.

Because some people like to play games on the go instead of sitting in one place? Does it matter how many games were made for Vita other than if they run well on it? Maybe it does to somebody who likes playing games in one place, but to people who play games on the go, no.

Vita isn't getting many less exclusive games than Xbox 360, and 360 sold extremely well. So in that case, what's your point?

Message 13 of 28 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2400 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Vita rocks!  Right now I just play my Vita and not my PS4 because the Vita has much better games.  I also like how interactive the games are.  You just don't get that anywhere else.

Message 14 of 28 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
719 posts

Jul 25, 2014
Motorstorm is free???
How did I miss this

320 Gig PS3 Slim Move Bundle CECH-2501B w/ 240gb Intel 335 SSD
500 Gig PS4 Launch Model CUH-1001A w/ 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD
Vita Slim PCH-2000 w/ 8 gig card
Message 15 of 28 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jul 25, 2014

If you're looking for a very Vita-specific game, give Tearaway a shot.  It really does a great job of making use of everything the vita has to offer - and is a blast to play to boot.  Definitely a Little Big Planet vibe, so that might help you make a decision.

I'm a DBZ nut, so I've been playing a lot of Battle of Z.  There are some light RPG elements (you collect cards to boost stats and grant bonuses).  It suffers from a lack of bots for Battle mode, but there's a ton of single-player content there if that's your thing.

If you're old enough to remember Bard's Tale fondly, Demon Gaze does a great job of recreating that style of RPG.  A little heavy on the anime-fan service, but still a fun game with great old-school mechanics.

Speaking of old school, Guacamelee is a real gem.  Lots of Metroid influence, and a lot of platforming/combat challenge to keep you engaged.  Good stuff.

Let us know what you end up trying!

Message 16 of 28 (146 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Love my Vita as well. For anyone who loves RPGs, I'd say get Persona Golden and Final Fantasy 10 HD for the Vita. Games like Rayman and Marvel vs Capcom look great on my OLED. But the one thing I love about the PS Vita is Remote Play with my PS4. It's great!

I've also got some good PS Vita accessories and one of my more recent purchases was a protective cover with trigger grips. I actually got it for Killzone Mercenaries and haven't taken it off since. I love it. Makes it more like a controller.

Here's a list for some of the best PS Vita Accessories for anyone interested in adding more to their handheld. 

Message 17 of 28 (138 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Jul 25, 2014

Vita HAS been amazing with the RPGs. I hope this lil' handheld does better than it's done in the past. :I

Message 18 of 28 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 25, 2014

B3GV5M63 wrote:

Wow. Are you listening, internet? B3GV5M63 just proclaimed it. It's now official, your appreciation of the Vita is irrelevant, it has now been officially declared a piece of garbage. :smileywink:

Look, a lot of people, including myself, bought the Vita as a PORTABLE gaming platform. I don't care if some, or many games are already available on my PS3. I can't take my PS3 and my TV with me on the bus, on my lunch break at work, on the crapper, in bed, etc. If you can, let me know how, I'm curious.

You see, I bought many games that are available on other platforms as well. Borderlands 2, Injustice, Sonic All-star Racing Transformed, and many others, EVEN if I already own them on these platforms (PC or PS3) because I wanted to play on the go. That's the WHOLE POINT of buying a portable system to me. To play on the go. Why in hell I would buy a portable console if I don't care about the portable aspect of it?

I'm currently pretty hyped about playing the Ratchet & Clank collection on my Vita next week. Yes, the same games I played on PS2 many years ago. Like the God of War collection I also have on the Vita, and the Metal Gear Collection too. Classics I can play EVERYWHERE, not just in front of my TV. Granted, it's better on a big screen. But again, it's about PORTABILITY.

I won't disagree with anyone saying that the Vita needs more exclusive titles. I also won't disagree with anyone saying Sony is doing a very, very poor job at supporting it, and shows a lot of incompetence in how it communicates with fans and customers. Seriously, I doubt they can do any worse. BUT, I still love my Vita for what it is, and for the games it allows me to play ON THE GO (because that's why I bought it for).

Message 19 of 28 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 25, 2014

RE4LNOiZE_42 wrote:

B3GV5M63 wrote:

Wow. Are you listening, internet? B3GV5M63 just proclaimed it. It's now official, your appreciation of the Vita is irrelevant, it has now been officially declared a piece of garbage. :smileywink:

Look, a lot of people, including myself, bought the Vita as a PORTABLE gaming platform. I don't care if some, or many games are already available on my PS3. I can't take my PS3 and my TV with me on the bus, on my lunch break at work, on the crapper, in bed, etc. If you can, let me know how, I'm curious.

You see, I bought many games that are available on other platforms as well. Borderlands 2, Injustice, Sonic All-star Racing Transformed, and many others, EVEN if I already own them on these platforms (PC or PS3) because I wanted to play on the go. That's the WHOLE POINT of buying a portable system to me. To play on the go. Why in hell I would buy a portable console if I don't care about the portable aspect of it?

I'm currently pretty hyped about playing the Ratchet & Clank collection on my Vita next week. Yes, the same games I played on PS2 many years ago. Like the God of War collection I also have on the Vita, and the Metal Gear Collection too. Classics I can play EVERYWHERE, not just in front of my TV. Granted, it's better on a big screen. But again, it's about PORTABILITY.

I won't disagree with anyone saying that the Vita needs more exclusive titles. I also won't disagree with anyone saying Sony is doing a very, very poor job at supporting it, and shows a lot of incompetence in how it communicates with fans and customers. Seriously, I doubt they can do any worse. BUT, I still love my Vita for what it is, and for the games it allows me to play ON THE GO (because that's why I bought it for).

shut up. thats why the console is selling **bleep**. if Sony gave you a multlated piece of garbage. you'd still love it. because your a fanboy. its time to face reality. the console has 900 games. half of are indies available on other consoles. almost the other half is garbage ports. you people are unreasonable.

Message 20 of 28 (104 Views)
0 Likes