Jul 03 2013
By: darkie123 Splicer 78 posts

Vita has changed remote play for the worse! (or the psn store)

4 replies 127 views Edited Jul 3, 2013
I used to be able to go on to remote play access the PlayStation Store and start a download if I wasn't home. In fact I believe that was one of the big deals in their commercials however, now the PlayStation Store not be accessed with remote play. It is incredibly obvious that this system was meant for the PlayStation 4. Now the only decent function that remote play had with the PlayStation 3 is completely removed. Leaving absolutely no reason to use it in any way.

--------------------
Is this how?!
Message 1 of 5 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
775 posts

Re: Vita has changed remote play for the worse! (or the psn store)

Jul 3, 2013

Im a plus member, so I just get on my cell phone buy the game online and have it sent to ny ps3 for download... then when I get home I can play it because my ps3 already downloaded the game . 

Message 2 of 5 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8191 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Just use the browser to buy and queue downloads?
Message 3 of 5 (107 Views)
Splicer
78 posts

Jul 3, 2013
But will the web store work on the vita browser? I used to be able to have downloaded, be installed and be ready to go the second I held my ps3 controller patch and all for any game.. This was a PsP and Vita feature at one point. The point isn't that there is not a work around, I'm sure there is. Just one of the features went from useful to useless.

--------------------
Is this how?!
Message 4 of 5 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jul 3, 2013
O Jesus, I just realized I can't even watch PSN downloaded video content anymore.. Pirate it or don't play it. What the hell?

--------------------
Is this how?!
Message 5 of 5 (66 Views)
0 Likes