Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
479 posts

Re: Wait, so I CANNOT use Share with a sub-account?

Jan 23, 2014

IGN just opened an article asking for people to submit information of issues with companies and they will help you get an answer back. The sub account issue seems like a great one to submit! http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/01/22/ign-has-your-back

Message 51 of 59 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

Jan 26, 2014
What restrictions are there for sub-accounts on PS4?
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 52 of 59 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6529 posts

Jan 26, 2014

AlexDarkshield wrote:
What restrictions are there for sub-accounts on PS4?

Start with page one of this thread

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 53 of 59 (410 Views)
Sackboy
573 posts

Jan 27, 2014
So sub-accounts can't use the share button? **bleep**.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 54 of 59 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Jan 29, 2014

lol :smileyvery-happy:

Message 55 of 59 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2014

I just want this "bleep" thing to be "bleep" fixed. This is depressing the "bleep" out of me, nobody is writing on these forums anymore because it's been months since we've been having this issue and Sony isn't doing a "bleep" thing about it thanks to all the money they're rolling in, so they don't give a "bleep". Only mindless fanboys that are unaware or just curious are posting because all they do is waste their time on here when they really don't have any real problems that need solving and they're only asking because they feel that they have to, in order to "be a part of the community." It's true what the other people say. I too feel like I'm talking to a wall. Nothing ever gets done by typing whatever "bleep" I'm typing right now, at least not on here anyway. I don't feel like I'm making a difference. I don't feel like I matter, like any of us matter - to "them." I don't mean to sound so negative to the point where it's pessimistic but, is anything good ever going to come out of this? I'm running out of ideas - I mean, I tried everything in my power to make such a change, and as time keeps progressing, that change seems to become more and more impossible. I haven't received any recent news regarding this since early January and I am deeply concerned about it. It's almost as if people have stopped caring! You know the other thing? Why has nobody filed a lawsuit against Sony for this? It could be for false advertising directed at or against loyal customers with sub accounts, it could be for anything like that, really. What do you guys think?

Message 56 of 59 (370 Views)
Gaming Beast
2212 posts

Feb 2, 2014

Kchow23 wrote:

You guys should up vote the ability to upgrade Sub account to master account here since Shuhei Yoshida retweeted it.

http://ps4featurerequest.uservoice.com/forums/231500-feature-requests?filter=hot&page=1

I was going to go there and vote, until I saw:

PS4 Feature Request

Message 57 of 59 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Feb 4, 2014

They are the same thing.

Message 58 of 59 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 30, 2014

A bit old, but an update on the issue sort of. Sid Shuman from the PS Blog at least acknowledged the issue a few months back.

Kchow23 on February 13th, 2014 at 4:32 pm said:

For future firmware update, please enable Share functionality for sub accounts or sub account to master account upgrade. Bullet point feature on PS4 and some of us can’t use it because we created a PSN account when we were under 18.

Sid Shuman on February 13th, 2014 at 5:04 pm said:

Definitely aware of this and sorry for the aggravation. We’ll keep you posted with any updates on this.

This is an old thread, and it is now closed :smileyhappy:

lovely1rainbow

Message 59 of 59 (187 Views)
0 Likes