May 12 2013
By: ALARM-cIock Sackboy 479 posts

Was the "Grief Report" option removed from the XMB?

[ Edited ]
3 replies 656 views Edited May 12, 2013

I haven't needed to report a user in ages, but recently I got some messages from a person attempting to committ fraud. When I highlight the offending message and press triangle to bring up the options menu the "Grief Report" option no longer exists. Where can report this user?

Edit:

Bizzare. It's showing up now... I swear I couldn't scroll past "Information" in the options menu before.

Message 1 of 4 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9096 posts

Re: Was the "Grief Report" option removed from the XMB?

May 12, 2013

ALARM-cIock wrote:

I haven't needed to report a user in ages, but recently I got some messages from a person attempting to committ fraud. When I highlight the offending message and press triangle to bring up the options menu the "Grief Report" option no longer exists. Where can report this user?

The "Grief Report" is still on the XMB. After you hit the triangle button on a message, you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the "Grief Report" option. I just checked on my XMB, the "Grief Report" is still there for me.

tumblr_mj3czr4KWd1s3m7epo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 2 of 4 (647 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

May 12, 2013

bronxsushi wrote:

ALARM-cIock wrote:

The "Grief Report" is still on the XMB. After you hit the triangle button on a message, you have to scroll down to the bottom to see the "Grief Report" option. I just checked on my XMB, the "Grief Report" is still there for me.

tumblr_mj3czr4KWd1s3m7epo1_500.gif

It's strange because it doesn't show up for a few minutes. I checked again and was able to send out the greif report, then messaged the user and let them know. He or she replied immediately with a very graphic message, so I went to report that one also, but once again the option was missing. Checked back a few minutes later and there it was.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Message 3 of 4 (638 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

May 12, 2013

you can not grief report a message while you are in a game.

and the grief report is twards the bottom, you just have to go through the list and scroll down.

Message 4 of 4 (611 Views)