watch dogs looks awesome but you can get much more playtime out of BF4
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 31 of 96 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 26, 2013

You should get both, they both look great. Watch Dogs for the single player experience and BF4 for the multiplayer experience. But if you had to choose one and you're asking other people to make the decision for you, then I put my vote on Watch Dogs. It's a new-ish experience.. BF4 really is just going to be like other Battlefields.

Message 32 of 96 (465 Views)
PlayStation MVP
14039 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Battlefield 4 bundle seems like a good idea and then buy Watch Dogs seperately. Or you can wait for a bubdle that includes both games. Whichever.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 33 of 96 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

This is such an easy no brainer.

The only people who buy Battlefield are the anti CoD crowd who wouldn't know a quality FPS if it punched them in the face. CoD isn't even great but compared to Boringfield it's epic.

They will both be out, ditch that silly game if you need a FPS. Killzone and CoD are out with the console, both are vastly superior in almost every conceivable way.

Watch Dogs will more than likely be better than all 3 of them as a game, It's not an FPS though.

Bottom line is..

If you own the first Medal of Honor reboot, you own all the Battlefield games. Only differences are. Vehiciles and Destruction.. Everything else is pinpoint accurate to being the same old.

First of all, this isn't about COD Vs. BF... This is about a First Game through a Bundled PS3...
And being New to the World of PS4... It's about the Bundled Choises given, not the Game at all...

They seem to have liked the BF & Watch Dog Bundles...

So why are you sturing up Problems about BF & COD? They never said they liked 1 over the other... oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 34 of 96 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Jun 27, 2013

I vote both.  I hear Watch Dogs is going to take an insane amount of time to beat, and BF4's epic battles will also keep you busy for a while to come.

Message 35 of 96 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13523 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

This is such an easy no brainer.

The only people who buy Battlefield are the anti CoD crowd who wouldn't know a quality FPS if it punched them in the face. CoD isn't even great but compared to Boringfield it's epic.

They will both be out, ditch that silly game if you need a FPS. Killzone and CoD are out with the console, both are vastly superior in almost every conceivable way.

Watch Dogs will more than likely be better than all 3 of them as a game, It's not an FPS though.

Bottom line is..

If you own the first Medal of Honor reboot, you own all the Battlefield games. Only differences are. Vehiciles and Destruction.. Everything else is pinpoint accurate to being the same old.

First of all, this isn't about COD Vs. BF... This is about a First Game through a Bundled PS3...
And being New to the World of PS4... It's about the Bundled Choises given, not the Game at all...

They seem to have liked the BF & Watch Dog Bundles...

So why are you sturing up Problems about BF & COD? They never said they liked 1 over the other... oO

Why? Because CoD is the superior product.

No one should buy BF.

Homefront was better than BF too and Homefront is awful.

Plus Ghosts is out at exactly the same time as far as the PS4 is concerned it is also in a bundle. So no one in their right mind should be buying BF.

Actually though, no one in their right mind should be buying either.

Watch Dogs and games that actually show some attempt at innovation should be supported. CoD may be better than BF but innovating? Neither one does anything new, they both repeatedly copy and paste.

Why? Because I wish BF goes away and never comes back. Stuff like Mirror's Edge took a back seat to that crap for far too long despite being the new innovative product.

Message 36 of 96 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

That is a matter of Oppinion...

And i'm not going to sit here telling you why I think BF is better then COD...
This is not the Place for that...

They asked about 2 Bundles, can't you just let them be with that?

Do you really need to shove a War between two Games in their Face? oO

Now your Adding HomeFront to this Mess? What Game are you going to throw at us Next? @_@

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 37 of 96 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10820 posts

Jun 27, 2013
Jezabela is just a troll
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 38 of 96 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13523 posts

Jun 27, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

That is a matter of Oppinion...

And i'm not going to sit here telling you why I think BF is better then COD...
This is not the Place for that...

They asked about 2 Bundles, can't you just let them be with that?

Do you really need to shove a War between two Games in their Face? oO

Now your Adding HomeFront to this Mess? What Game are you going to throw at us Next? @_@

No I can't. I can add MOH to it Actually I already did do that earlier in the discussion though.

Why not add bundles to the discussion? Options are good. regardless on if I like them or not.

Seemingly it's you who had the problem with the war. Since you don't even want to acknowledge that bundle.

Message 39 of 96 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13523 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Jezabela is just a troll

Internet knowledge: Everyone who doesn't share your thoughts, throw the troll card at them.

Message 40 of 96 (267 Views)
0 Likes