Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13438 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
I'm so done with everything right now I just can't...

Yay? Cya :smileyhappy:


Aureilia...

You obviously don't know your Games... You keep saying that BF is a copy of the Previous Game, & that it hasn't been as good since BC2? Do you even know what you just said...

BC2 was just a Dum down version of BC1... Which again was basically a Clone of the First Game...

-------------------------------------

Secondly, don't tie MAG into this Discussion... MAG is a league of it's own, it is beyond that of any Game out...
BF & COD are totally different from MAG... ~_~

Not to mention, that Black Ops 2 was a copy of MAG, & stole everything else from other Games... There was nothing original from Black Ops 2 at all...

It's Ranking System was like MAG, it's Loadouts were like MAG, it's Future Warfare was like Killzone 3, & it's Emblem thing came from Armored Core... Again, nothing Original about it... Plus, you got Zombies witch was already done in BO 1...
Again, repeat of the last Game...

And if i'm not mistaken, wasn't there already a FPS Game called Ghosts... ~_~

Also, BF4 & BC2 were the only BF Games that actually acted as Clones... The rest were all Original...
I don't know where your getting this information from, ~_~


No.

 

Play the MOH reboot, play the second MOH after that one. BF and MOH are the same game.

 

I'd actually question if you know what you are talking about. It certainly isn't me.

 

I'm getting the information from the fact that I have played the games. You probably haven't if you don't see the point here.

 

and no

 

Black Ops 2 is not a copy of MAG at all.

 

Black Ops 2 is actually a copy of every CoD game before it. Just like Ghosts will be a copy of every CoD game before it.

 

Only difference is, CoD games have a half decent damage module which allow you to survive long enough to fire back, unlike BF3.

 

i would guess you are just trying to stir the pot here.. At least I'd hope you are...



Message 51 of 96 (610 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).

 

MOH is the same game as Battlefield?!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!  Oh, God....oh have mercy on my soul.

Message 52 of 96 (574 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13438 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).


Yeah It's been ages since I joined my first match, got spawnkilled over and over, and then took the strategy for myself and got bored very fast.

 

First impressions are lasting impressions.

 

 



Message 53 of 96 (552 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).


Yeah It's been ages since I joined my first match, got spawnkilled over and over, and then took the strategy for myself and got bored very fast.

 

First impressions are lasting impressions.

 

 


The game has changed A LOT since it first came out.  I would know since I played it December 2011 on the PS3.  USAS Frag Rounds aren't OP, FAMAS got a nerf, splash damage got a HUGE nerf, suppression got buffed, damaged was reduced in normal, M16A3 got more recoil and a shorter reload, M416 has the shortest reload, ACW-R competes with assault rifles very well, like the M4A1 does, and the G36C does.  So you really can't say "zomg BF3 is horrific" when you haven't even played the game recently and seen how much its changed.

 

And if you get spawntrapped in BF3, it means your team is trash.  Teams that PTFO don't get spawntrapped.  One of the people I played against last night learned that the hard way.

Message 54 of 96 (483 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13438 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).


Yeah It's been ages since I joined my first match, got spawnkilled over and over, and then took the strategy for myself and got bored very fast.

 

First impressions are lasting impressions.

 

 


The game has changed A LOT since it first came out.  I would know since I played it December 2011 on the PS3.  USAS Frag Rounds aren't OP, FAMAS got a nerf, splash damage got a HUGE nerf, suppression got buffed, damaged was reduced in normal, M16A3 got more recoil and a shorter reload, M416 has the shortest reload, ACW-R competes with assault rifles very well, like the M4A1 does, and the G36C does.  So you really can't say "zomg BF3 is horrific" when you haven't even played the game recently and seen how much its changed.

 

And if you get spawntrapped in BF3, it means your team is trash.  Teams that PTFO don't get spawntrapped.  One of the people I played against last night learned that the hard way.


What if you are late joining and spawntrapped? I have no input into that really. Yeah they were trash, but it wasn't my fault as I was simply taking the place of a quitter.

 

I can say it's awful. That is the impression Dice gave me, if they changed it or not isn't really important. What is important is the fact that it was trash, and they lost a sale due to that.

 

Beyond that.

 

They still have those servers. You do well, you get removed by host.

 

It's still terrible even if it was fixed based on that.

 

It still also doesn't change the fact that it's totally identical to MOH which was out almost 3 and half years ago.

 

Anyway.. No more of this, It's impossible to tell the truth to fans of a game, they are going to defend it blindly no matter what.



Message 55 of 96 (449 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).


Yeah It's been ages since I joined my first match, got spawnkilled over and over, and then took the strategy for myself and got bored very fast.

 

First impressions are lasting impressions.

 

 


The game has changed A LOT since it first came out.  I would know since I played it December 2011 on the PS3.  USAS Frag Rounds aren't OP, FAMAS got a nerf, splash damage got a HUGE nerf, suppression got buffed, damaged was reduced in normal, M16A3 got more recoil and a shorter reload, M416 has the shortest reload, ACW-R competes with assault rifles very well, like the M4A1 does, and the G36C does.  So you really can't say "zomg BF3 is horrific" when you haven't even played the game recently and seen how much its changed.

 

And if you get spawntrapped in BF3, it means your team is trash.  Teams that PTFO don't get spawntrapped.  One of the people I played against last night learned that the hard way.


What if you are late joining and spawntrapped? I have no input into that really. Yeah they were trash, but it wasn't my fault as I was simply taking the place of a quitter.

 

I can say it's awful. That is the impression Dice gave me, if they changed it or not isn't really important. What is important is the fact that it was trash, and they lost a sale due to that.

 

Beyond that.

 

They still have those servers. You do well, you get removed by host.

 

It's still terrible even if it was fixed based on that.

 

It still also doesn't change the fact that it's totally identical to MOH which was out almost 3 and half years ago.


I've been playing for two years and I can count on my hand how many times I was kicked because I performed well.....the fourth one happened last night lulz.  If you join a server that's being spawntrapped, you can always hit pause, quit, X.  You can also look at what type of players are in the server before you join.  You can also look at the server rules before you join.

 

You can say it WAS, not is, because the game's changed a lot since then and you wouldn't know by how much because you stopped playing.  & I hope you know that the BF3 you're talking about was long before Rent-A-Server was patched in, meaning long before badmins/butt-hurt admins came into play.  I still laugh at being banned from a Rush server because I owned the opposing team in a jet, after the host tried to switch me to his team and I switched back :smileytongue:

Message 56 of 96 (378 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13438 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).


Yeah It's been ages since I joined my first match, got spawnkilled over and over, and then took the strategy for myself and got bored very fast.

 

First impressions are lasting impressions.

 

 


The game has changed A LOT since it first came out.  I would know since I played it December 2011 on the PS3.  USAS Frag Rounds aren't OP, FAMAS got a nerf, splash damage got a HUGE nerf, suppression got buffed, damaged was reduced in normal, M16A3 got more recoil and a shorter reload, M416 has the shortest reload, ACW-R competes with assault rifles very well, like the M4A1 does, and the G36C does.  So you really can't say "zomg BF3 is horrific" when you haven't even played the game recently and seen how much its changed.

 

And if you get spawntrapped in BF3, it means your team is trash.  Teams that PTFO don't get spawntrapped.  One of the people I played against last night learned that the hard way.


What if you are late joining and spawntrapped? I have no input into that really. Yeah they were trash, but it wasn't my fault as I was simply taking the place of a quitter.

 

I can say it's awful. That is the impression Dice gave me, if they changed it or not isn't really important. What is important is the fact that it was trash, and they lost a sale due to that.

 

Beyond that.

 

They still have those servers. You do well, you get removed by host.

 

It's still terrible even if it was fixed based on that.

 

It still also doesn't change the fact that it's totally identical to MOH which was out almost 3 and half years ago.


I've been playing for two years and I can count on my hand how many times I was kicked because I performed well.....the fourth one happened last night lulz.  If you join a server that's being spawntrapped, you can always hit pause, quit, X.  You can also look at what type of players are in the server before you join.  You can also look at the server rules before you join.

 

You can say it WAS, not is, because the game's changed a lot since then and you wouldn't know by how much because you stopped playing.  & I hope you know that the BF3 you're talking about was long before Rent-A-Server was patched in, meaning long before badmins/butt-hurt admins came into play.  I still laugh at being banned from a Rush server because I owned the opposing team in a jet, after the host tried to switch me to his team and I switched back :smileytongue:


You win.

 

happy?



Message 57 of 96 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

May I ask what exactly you hate about BF3 so bad for?

Is it that there are no Camping? That you need to Work as a Team now?

Maps are much bigger then your usual small sized Maps, do you not like bigger Maps?
Do you prefer smaller Tighter Spaces?


There is camping... I used to spawnkill people with vehicles quite a lot on it.

 

I don't like how it's been the same game since MOH's reboot which is exactly the same game minus the vehicles. I liked MOH. I don't like games that keep being milked over and over with copy and pastes.

 

There are big maps in MAG too which was also better.

 

The most important part is BF has been copy and paste with one changing aspect. damage modules. Now it's instakill with everything, when CoD gives you a better chance of escaping. Something is wrong with your game.

 

There hasn't been a good Battlefield since the days of Bad Company 2.

 

Hey. I'm going to infuriate some people with my opinion here, but Battlefield has become the worst FPS on the market today, even somehow worse than Haze was. Haze was bad.. real bad. But at least it had a half decent damage module.


 

 

I'm assuming it's been almost a year since you played BF3 because they nerfed the living hell out of splash damage.  I've had people walk away from tank shells, rocket pods from jets, cannon fire, IFV rounds (I can fire 12 at a time with a short cooldown in between), and walk away from a gunfight with 0% health (I've even managed to pull this off a couple of times).  BF3 is INSANELY FAR from instakill with everything.  Actually the only things that are instant-kill are VERY VERY close explosives, direct-hit explosive rounds, C4, and headshots from snipers (at least the bolt-action...don't know about the semi-auto).


Yeah It's been ages since I joined my first match, got spawnkilled over and over, and then took the strategy for myself and got bored very fast.

 

First impressions are lasting impressions.

 

 


The game has changed A LOT since it first came out.  I would know since I played it December 2011 on the PS3.  USAS Frag Rounds aren't OP, FAMAS got a nerf, splash damage got a HUGE nerf, suppression got buffed, damaged was reduced in normal, M16A3 got more recoil and a shorter reload, M416 has the shortest reload, ACW-R competes with assault rifles very well, like the M4A1 does, and the G36C does.  So you really can't say "zomg BF3 is horrific" when you haven't even played the game recently and seen how much its changed.

 

And if you get spawntrapped in BF3, it means your team is trash.  Teams that PTFO don't get spawntrapped.  One of the people I played against last night learned that the hard way.


What if you are late joining and spawntrapped? I have no input into that really. Yeah they were trash, but it wasn't my fault as I was simply taking the place of a quitter.

 

I can say it's awful. That is the impression Dice gave me, if they changed it or not isn't really important. What is important is the fact that it was trash, and they lost a sale due to that.

 

Beyond that.

 

They still have those servers. You do well, you get removed by host.

 

It's still terrible even if it was fixed based on that.

 

It still also doesn't change the fact that it's totally identical to MOH which was out almost 3 and half years ago.


I've been playing for two years and I can count on my hand how many times I was kicked because I performed well.....the fourth one happened last night lulz.  If you join a server that's being spawntrapped, you can always hit pause, quit, X.  You can also look at what type of players are in the server before you join.  You can also look at the server rules before you join.

 

You can say it WAS, not is, because the game's changed a lot since then and you wouldn't know by how much because you stopped playing.  & I hope you know that the BF3 you're talking about was long before Rent-A-Server was patched in, meaning long before badmins/butt-hurt admins came into play.  I still laugh at being banned from a Rush server because I owned the opposing team in a jet, after the host tried to switch me to his team and I switched back :smileytongue:


You win.

 

happy?


 

Ladies 'n gentlemen, this is how you use logic.  btw MOH doesn't have vehicles, huge maps, the same gametypes, knife animations (MOH:W had a **bleep** tomahawk) guns, attachments, playstyle, control schemes, and the same player-count as BF3.  Your argument is now invalid.  The end.

 

Back on topic:  I'm getting both :smileyvery-happy:

Message 58 of 96 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13438 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Just can't be bothered, it's going around and around in circles. It's like trying to convince me that  Remember Me sucks. I wont be convinced even though it probably does.

 

The best thing for the forum was to leave it alone before it just takes over the forum.

 

I'm good at doing whats right for this place :smileyhappy:



Message 59 of 96 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

Just can't be bothered, it's going around and around in circles. It's like trying to convince me that  Remember Me sucks. I wont be convinced even though it probably does.

 

The best thing for the forum was to leave it alone before it just takes over the forum.

 

I'm good at doing whats right for this place :smileyhappy:


Translation:  I can't win with logic, so I won't even try.  See you were doing well when the other people used ad hominem to try to win the argument but when pure logic is introduced, you back down :smileywink:

Message 60 of 96 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes