Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13435 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Just can't be bothered, it's going around and around in circles. It's like trying to convince me that  Remember Me sucks. I wont be convinced even though it probably does.

 

The best thing for the forum was to leave it alone before it just takes over the forum.

 

I'm good at doing whats right for this place :smileyhappy:


Translation:  I can't win with logic, so I won't even try.  See you were doing well when the other people used ad hominem to try to win the argument but when pure logic is introduced, you back down :smileywink:


Not really I could continue, PM only though. I don't want to clutter the board. Unlike a lot of people I'm respectful towards other users :smileyhappy:



Message 61 of 96 (734 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Just can't be bothered, it's going around and around in circles. It's like trying to convince me that  Remember Me sucks. I wont be convinced even though it probably does.

 

The best thing for the forum was to leave it alone before it just takes over the forum.

 

I'm good at doing whats right for this place :smileyhappy:


Translation:  I can't win with logic, so I won't even try.  See you were doing well when the other people used ad hominem to try to win the argument but when pure logic is introduced, you back down :smileywink:


Not really I could continue, PM only though. I don't want to clutter the board. Unlike a lot of people I'm respectful towards other users :smileyhappy:


Feel free.  Just expect a repeat.

Message 62 of 96 (730 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13435 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

Just can't be bothered, it's going around and around in circles. It's like trying to convince me that  Remember Me sucks. I wont be convinced even though it probably does.

 

The best thing for the forum was to leave it alone before it just takes over the forum.

 

I'm good at doing whats right for this place :smileyhappy:


Translation:  I can't win with logic, so I won't even try.  See you were doing well when the other people used ad hominem to try to win the argument but when pure logic is introduced, you back down :smileywink:


Not really I could continue, PM only though. I don't want to clutter the board. Unlike a lot of people I'm respectful towards other users :smileyhappy:


Feel free.  Just expect a repeat.


You can start it if you want. While I would continue that's not to say I'm fond of continuing....

 

You like BF. there is probably nothing I can say to convince you it's terrible.

 

That's the only lesson I'll take from this.



Message 63 of 96 (684 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
10457 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013
Get watchdogs OP
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 64 of 96 (558 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Another lesson you should take is "ignoring logic is bad", because that's what you're doing.  The objective isn't to convince you "BF3 is great", it's to convince you "your opinion holds little merit because you're judging the game based on what it used to be and assuming that it still is that way".

Message 65 of 96 (556 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13435 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Another lesson you should take is "ignoring logic is bad", because that's what you're doing.  The objective isn't to convince you "BF3 is great", it's to convince you "your opinion holds little merit because you're judging the game based on what it used to be and assuming that it still is that way".


No thanks.

 

I'd rather not take that from it, I'll take my retail products as they are once I buy them and not 500 fixes later or whatever they had to do to fix that wreckage.

 

Fact is, I used logic, I traded the game, loads of you kept it, no one has any right to lecture on logic based on that.

 

Speaking of having no merit eh? Welcome to the same club in that case.



Message 66 of 96 (443 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Another lesson you should take is "ignoring logic is bad", because that's what you're doing.  The objective isn't to convince you "BF3 is great", it's to convince you "your opinion holds little merit because you're judging the game based on what it used to be and assuming that it still is that way".


No thanks.

 

I'd rather not take that from it, I'll take my retail products as they are once I buy them and not 500 fixes later or whatever they had to do to fix that wreckage.

 

Fact is, I used logic, I traded the game, loads of you kept it, no one has any right to lecture on logic based on that.

 

Speaking of having no merit eh? Welcome to the same club in that case.


Yes because I've played the game much longer, understand it better, used better logic, and destroyed your argument in both against BF3 and comparing it to MOH.  Yep, no merit lol.

 

Case 'n point, it's illogical to judge something on past-tense as present-tense.  If you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you.

 

"I don't want to play the game because it was bad when I played it and have no interest in its improvements"

 

=/=

 

"The game was bad when I played it, it's not a good game and I don't like it".  past-tense =/= present tense.

Message 67 of 96 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13435 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Another lesson you should take is "ignoring logic is bad", because that's what you're doing.  The objective isn't to convince you "BF3 is great", it's to convince you "your opinion holds little merit because you're judging the game based on what it used to be and assuming that it still is that way".


No thanks.

 

I'd rather not take that from it, I'll take my retail products as they are once I buy them and not 500 fixes later or whatever they had to do to fix that wreckage.

 

Fact is, I used logic, I traded the game, loads of you kept it, no one has any right to lecture on logic based on that.

 

Speaking of having no merit eh? Welcome to the same club in that case.


Yes because I've played the game much longer, understand it better, used better logic, and destroyed your argument in both against BF3 and comparing it to MOH.  Yep, no merit lol.

 

Case 'n point, it's illogical to judge something on past-tense as present-tense.  If you can't understand that then I feel sorry for you.

 

"I don't want to play the game because it was bad when I played it and have no interest in its improvements"

 

=/=

 

"The game was bad when I played it, it's not a good game and I don't like it".  past-tense =/= present tense.


You just destroyed yourself without me even doing anything.

 

Clap Clap.

 

If you can't see the exact direct similarities between MOH and BF barring the vehicles and destruction you are either lying, didn't play MOH or have no clue what you are on about.

 

All three but definately the last one on a major scale.

 

I'm done here, You did exactly what I wanted you to do, Simply defeat yourself with stupidity.

 

Goodnight. :smileywink:

 

I'll wake up and see your response which you'll get no reply to, I only bother with people on my level I'm afraid.



Message 68 of 96 (333 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

I didn't know there were vehicles in MOH's multiplayer!!!!!!  Man I wonder how their 24-player jet gameplay is...............oh wait a minute. MOH:W has a chopper and a car chase, and it's exactly the same as BF3 lmao, and keep ignoring past-tense =/= present-tense. 

 

It's just that easy, people.  No name-calling, no ad hominem.

Message 69 of 96 (281 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1739 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Only difference is, CoD games have a half decent damage module which allow you to survive long enough to fire back, unlike BF3.


------------------------

That is your Arguement? You wanna be able to Survive a Gun Fight, so that you can Heal yourself?
Is that even realistic? That to me sounds like an Armor Mode used in a Halo Game...

Dun get me wrong, I hate the Hud Screen used for BF3 & BF4, & I have my reasons for not liking Parts of the Game,
but I don't believe that is the reason we should Hate the Game 100%... I've only Played MOH once, it was the Newest Game,
& I felt that it sucked compared to BF3...

You obviously haven't had as much bad experiences with COD as I have... Your complaint is the Damage Multi-Plier & HP Issues...

My Complaint is that there is nothing about a COD Game that is good...

--------------------------

The Online Play is like Childs Play, compared to BF & MAG, COD is just boring Online...

Anyways, the reason Games get Nuked, or whatever... Is not because of the Developer, it's because of all the Fans Raging about Nerf this, Nerf that, Fix this, Fix that...

If people would just leave the Game alone, we wouldn't have so many Nerfed Problems...

I've heard this Countless times... Star Craft 2 got Nerfed, & i'm hearing BF3 getting Nerfed, whats next on that Nerfed List?
People need to stop Complaining, the Complaints are all Ruining the Game, ~_~

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 70 of 96 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes