Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2010
Online
10454 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013
Once again, jabela whatever the name is is trolling
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 71 of 96 (598 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Once again, jabela whatever the name is is trolling

I'm sure those 50 something subscribers will enjoy the fail trolling.

Message 72 of 96 (585 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/26/2012
Offline
1916 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

The BF games and CoD games both suck, but BF is slightly better. Still, it's like choosing who's dump is better. So many better shooters out there.

 

On a separate note, Remember Me was awesome. Not sure why it was brought up though. lol

Message 73 of 96 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
15581 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Both..... you have enough time to save up for the PS4 and both games.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 74 of 96 (393 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
794 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

I'll get both, Watch Dogs looks like a very intesting and unique game, and Battlefield 4 is that shooter that you just have to get imo, unless you hate shooters. 

Message 75 of 96 (354 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2010
Offline
892 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

Nes_Daze wrote:

I'll get both, Watch Dogs looks like a very intesting and unique game, and Battlefield 4 is that shooter that you just have to get imo, unless you hate shooters. 


or you're too used to CoD

Message 76 of 96 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/14/2009
Offline
1739 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 28, 2013

I never got why Remember Me was even put into this Conversation, either...

Can we just all agree, this Thread has surved it's Perpous already, & accept that our Conversation here is going nowhere...

It's going way Off Topic, lOl... @_@

-----------------------------------

Point is, if you want RPG more, go with Watch Dogs, & if you want FPS more, go with Battlefield 4...

Chances are both Games are Console Launch Titles... I'd rather buy neither, & just wait for something better to come later...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
.......................
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!


Get Your Portable ID!
Message 77 of 96 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/20/2011
Offline
794 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 28, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Nes_Daze wrote:

I'll get both, Watch Dogs looks like a very intesting and unique game, and Battlefield 4 is that shooter that you just have to get imo, unless you hate shooters. 


or you're too used to CoD


That too, COD fans get owned in Battlefield...

Message 78 of 96 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
13431 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

I never got why Remember Me was even put into this Conversation, either...

Can we just all agree, this Thread has surved it's Perpous already, & accept that our Conversation here is going nowhere...

It's going way Off Topic, lOl... @_@

-----------------------------------

Point is, if you want RPG more, go with Watch Dogs, & if you want FPS more, go with Battlefield 4...

Chances are both Games are Console Launch Titles... I'd rather buy neither, & just wait for something better to come later...


 I actually have enough respect for how you treat other members, you reply respectfully without trying to attack, unlike them, you didn't once make it personal, I commend you for that, unlike the other two who shame the PS community and should probably be banned.

 

Anyway, why that was brought up was at a point: People love BF3, trying to convince them that it's bad is impossible.

 

I love Remember Me, if someone tried to convince me it was bad it wouldn't work.

 

That was the point of it and why it exists.



Message 79 of 96 (164 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 28, 2013

All depends on personal appeals, or preference.

What game would you spend more hours on, or enjoy the most.

 

Message 80 of 96 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes