Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: Watch_Dogs or Battlefield 4 for the PS4

Jun 28, 2013
Battlefield 4... i cant believe you even had to choose. but really i prefer FPS over 3rd person open world, unless its FPS open world :smileyvery-happy:?.
Message 81 of 96 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

I never got why Remember Me was even put into this Conversation, either...

Can we just all agree, this Thread has surved it's Perpous already, & accept that our Conversation here is going nowhere...

It's going way Off Topic, lOl... @_@

-----------------------------------

Point is, if you want RPG more, go with Watch Dogs, & if you want FPS more, go with Battlefield 4...

Chances are both Games are Console Launch Titles... I'd rather buy neither, & just wait for something better to come later...

I actually have enough respect for how you treat other members, you reply respectfully without trying to attack, unlike them, you didn't once make it personal, I commend you for that, unlike the other two who shame the PS community and should probably be banned.

Anyway, why that was brought up was at a point: People love BF3, trying to convince them that it's bad is impossible.

I love Remember Me, if someone tried to convince me it was bad it wouldn't work.

That was the point of it and why it exists.

lol why are you still talking with your fail logic?

Message 82 of 96 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

Can we just all agree, this Thread has surved it's Perpous already, & accept that our Conversation here is going nowhere...

Point is, if you want RPG more, go with Watch Dogs, & if you want FPS more, go with Battlefield 4...

Chances are both Games are Console Launch Titles... I'd rather buy neither, & just wait for something better to come later...

I actually have enough respect for how you treat other members, you reply respectfully without trying to attack, unlike them, you didn't once make it personal, I commend you for that, unlike the other two who shame the PS community and should probably be banned.

Anyway, why that was brought up was at a point: People love BF3, trying to convince them that it's bad is impossible.

I love Remember Me, if someone tried to convince me it was bad it wouldn't work.

Why are you still desperate for my attention?

I was responding to the guy who knows how to talk to posters, not you.

Message 83 of 96 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

"why are you still desperate for my attention" yet decided to reply anyway............hmmmmmm :smileywink:

Message 84 of 96 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

"why are you still desperate for my attention" yet decided to reply anyway............hmmmmmm :smileywink:

It's a question, one you seemingly don't have the answer to.

I'm replying because I'm a decent person trying to resolve whatever issue you have. Even though you made plenty of attempts to attacj me with little reasoning. Over a video game isn't a good enough reason. Luckily I'm a forgiving person.

The only assumption I can make is that you need someone to talk to you.

Message 85 of 96 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

aka_TRAP wrote:

Aureilia wrote:

GuRuAsaki2098 wrote:

It's a question, one you seemingly don't have the answer to.

I'm replying because I'm a decent person trying to resolve whatever issue you have. Even though you made plenty of attempts to attacj me with little reasoning. Over a video game isn't a good enough reason. Luckily I'm a forgiving person.

The only assumption I can make is that you need someone to talk to you.

"First I'm going to insult you, then try to take the high road".  lol hilarious.  Paula Deen has more logic than you.  btw you can't ask if someone's desperate for attention when you reply to them after saying that you wouldn't reply to them a day prior.  

"I'll wake up and see your response which you'll get no reply to, I only bother with people on my level I'm afraid."  Oh so I AM on your level, huh? lmao oh this is too easy.

Message 86 of 96 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Can you two stop acting like children or does a mod have to step in?

Message 87 of 96 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10830 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Why are you guys still falling for the troll trap?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 88 of 96 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13525 posts

Jun 29, 2013

xClayMeow wrote:

Can you two stop acting like children or does a mod have to step in?

If you noticed I'm actually trying to resolve his issue with me. But you are right in one way I guess... Someone has to be the adult and stop responding.

Easier said than done when one or two keeps trying to provoke reactions though.

Message 89 of 96 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1739 posts

Jul 4, 2013

If you can't respect the Poster who is Posting a Reply, & have the Nerve to supply a Harsh responce...

It's usually easier to just ignore those Posts, & just Reply to the Posts above them...

It doesn't matter who started what, it doesn't matter who is Smarter then the other, it just does not matter...

Paula Deen has no place in any Argument you have... If you really want to be the Adult here...

You'll forget what was said, & just move on, & leave things be, no more this & that, back & forth stuff...

This isn't a "Text Argument Contest", just let it be, & move on, & I say this without Anger, ^_^

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 90 of 96 (146 Views)
0 Likes