Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 25 2014
By: Jays1Fan Monster Hunter 36 posts

We NEED Tomb Raider Chronicles in the PS Store

[ Edited ]
9 replies 472 views Edited Feb 25, 2014

I just read that the Europe PSN Store has Tomb Raider CHRONICLES !  So , why doesnt the US ??

I am making the the official REQUEST PAGE for Tomb Raider Chronicles to be added to the Store.

Hope many will get on board and show Sony and Square Enix to get with the program and make it happen!!!!

Let your voice be heard if you want this game too !

Thanks!

Edit: Updated title and abel. For more information on labels, click: Here

Message 1 of 10 (472 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24905 posts

Re: We NEED Tomb Raider Chronicles in PSN Store , Just read UK PSN Store has it !!!

Feb 25, 2014

You do realize that Sony doesn't make the game, and they have nothing to do with releasing a digital version in the US, right?

Message 2 of 10 (469 Views)
Fender Bender
3524 posts

Re: We NEED Tomb Raider Chronicles in PSN Store , Just read UK PSN Store has it !!!

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2014

How about you give us Breath of Fire 4, and you get TR Chronicles in return. Sounds good, right?

Message 3 of 10 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Feb 25, 2014

yes , I understand Sony doesnt make the game. But like Other post requesting titles , the more people behind it , someone from Sony might request it from the games maker knowing they will make money. You do understand this post is no different right ?

Message 4 of 10 (433 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: We NEED Tomb Raider Chronicles in the PS Store

Mar 26, 2014

Yes, Please birng it to NA, it is a definite buy from me, please its the only TR game I have yet to play, please bring it over!!!

Message 5 of 10 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 26, 2014

GARMIE-BEAR wrote:

Yes, Please birng it to NA, it is a definite buy from me, please its the only TR game I have yet to play, please bring it over!!!

It would be nice to have thats for sure !  Thanks for posting!

I am not sure why someone put the "Just read its in the UK Store" , I am not in the UK , not going to buy a special card and make acct for UK store. I live in the USA and would like to use the USA PSN Cash Card I bought for it someday.

Besides , it make no sense to NOT have it in one and not the other.

Message 6 of 10 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11104 posts

Mar 26, 2014

It's probably some region restriction. Things only devs know about, we mere gamers think it's easy to just put said thing on another store but there are millions of contacts you must talk to in order to do that, and with those contacts come problems and stuff like that.

I once e-mail a company asking why an avatar wasn't on my store and they said it was a copyright issue/region restriction. So it must be the same on your situation.

Message 7 of 10 (334 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15579 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Hey look....

for $12 shipped.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMB-RAIDER-CHRONICLES-Sony-Playstation-Game-PS1-PS2-Black-Label-Complete-/2...

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 8 of 10 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 26, 2014

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hey look....

for $12 shipped.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMB-RAIDER-CHRONICLES-Sony-Playstation-Game-PS1-PS2-Black-Label-Complete-/2...

I appreciate the post and I am very familar with ebay. But that is not the point of this thread.

I do not want some old scratched up disk that  may NOT play. I would like to buy the digital copy from the US PS STORE just like you can if you live in the UK.  Nothing more , nothing less.

Message 9 of 10 (322 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15579 posts

Mar 26, 2014

Jays1Fan wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Hey look....

for $12 shipped.

I appreciate the post and I am very familar with ebay. But that is not the point of this thread.

I do not want some old scratched up disk that  may NOT play. I would like to buy the digital copy from the US PS STORE just like you can if you live in the UK.  Nothing more , nothing less.

And you've never heard of polishing discs? Its easy, and it works. I have yet to buy a game from eBay or Amazon Marketplace that is so scratched that its unreadable.

Whatever the reason for not having the game on the US Store... that is Eidos and Square-Enix's decision NOT Sony.

Try emailing Sony, tweeting them you're more likely to get your answer there.... as well as doing so towards Squeenix and Eidos.

Things are not so simple as you might think. Just because it exists on the EU store, doesn't mean it HAS to exist on the US, CA, JP stores etc etc.

Logic, who would've thought eh? Oh wait.... No one thinks anymore.
Message 10 of 10 (317 Views)
0 Likes