Jan 24 2013
By: temo314x First Son 4 posts

We need Tales of Destiny on the psn

5 replies 590 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

I'm a big fan of the tales of series, I want to see one of the old animation based gameplays of the series on my vita. I played the 2 tales of destiny games on the ps and I don't mind paying to enjoy them again.  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (590 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: We need Tales of Destiny on the psn

Jan 24, 2013

Tales of Phantasia would work too. It's one of the ones I skipped , like the DS versions. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (586 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
638 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Agreed. I can't spend too much money $100 for the game alone on amazon/ebay.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (557 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 12, 2013
Ooooooooooooh I went down that road. But still the psx are still hard to find. Also it would be better on the Vita.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5414 posts

Feb 14, 2013
Phantasia only has an official GBA translation. Namco isn't going to spend the money on that old of a game to translate it for a PSN release. The PSP version was their best chance, but avoided because of it being Fulle Voice Edition.
My PlayStation2 HDD guide.: http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.32

PS2 Model Number and Importing Guide
PS2 HDD Forum (archived)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (504 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 16, 2013

I'm wondering why we haven't seen it after all this time even had like 5 - 7 not translated odd and end games that apparently had to do with puzzles I mean common its getting very rare to buy now but if I have to I will cave in  4 - 7 months to the ludicrous prices just to experience the 2 tales of destiny games Sony there are quite a number of people waiting for you to get it on the psone classics list and I would hazard a guess quite a lot less interested in not translated puzzle games. I mean you and namco had the other 2 ps3 games added why not add these obscure games as well? For example if you did that money could be put toward purchasing your next console the ps4 instead... I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of folks happy to see it I know I'd buy it day 1 I see it on the store by that I mean tales of destiny 1 and 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (258 Views)
0 Likes