Last Guardian
11229 posts

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

Feb 17, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I noticed that the rank shields are bigger now and we have a date below our usernames saying when was the last time we were active.

Yeah, me too. Thanks for that, forum Gods.

But i still wish we were able to see if one edited their posts... right now there is no way to know, or at least i haven't seen it yet.

Message 361 of 412 (90 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31826 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 17, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

I noticed that the rank shields are bigger now and we have a date below our usernames saying when was the last time we were active.

Hooray for that, there was no point in them being there the size they were.

P.S. Congrat's publiclly on getting into the WC, you deserve it KANE. Here's also hoping you, chaos & a few other good members here get MVP next time too!

BRIT-KO

Message 362 of 412 (80 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17503 posts

Feb 17, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Hooray for that, there was no point in them being there the size they were.

P.S. Congrat's publiclly on getting into the WC, you deserve it KANE. Here' hoping you, chaos & a few other good members get MVP next time too!

BRIT-KO

You mean you didn't enjoy guessing at what someones rank looked like? Weird.

Message 363 of 412 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11229 posts

Feb 17, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:
Here's also hoping you get MVP next time too!

This. :heart:

Message 364 of 412 (67 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31826 posts

Feb 17, 2014

renatabls wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:
Here's also hoping you get MVP next time too!

This. :heart:

I'd def like to see @KANE-FIRE get it, I'd like to see @chaos_789 get it too, just two forum regulars that I think would be good additions.

BRIT-KO

Message 365 of 412 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Feb 17, 2014

What happened to all the other game forums?  Are there only pages dedicated to the "official game communities", or am I just not seeing how to find the other games?  Not finding what I'm looking for when searching games and them only showing in random off topic or general threads...

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 366 of 412 (61 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31826 posts

Feb 17, 2014

xfisticuffsx wrote:

What happened to all the other game forums?  Are there only pages dedicated to the "official game communities", or am I just not seeing how to find the other games?  Not finding what I'm looking for when searching games and them only showing in random off topic or general threads...

They locked (archived) all the other gaming communities (yea I know). Only the first-party / Sony ones / ones with Dev's remain now.

People are mnant to discuss games in PS General (yet again, I know)

BRIT-KO

Message 367 of 412 (50 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9825 posts

Feb 17, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

xfisticuffsx wrote:

They locked (archived) all the other gaming communities (yea I know). Only the first-party / Sony ones / ones with Dev's remain now.

BRIT-KO

Which makes no sense. Since threads would have a good chance of getting lost in the shuffle. Why not have a General Gaming section and a General system discussion board? Then you can have the system help go to that board and have the help/gaming discussion be on the General Gaming board.

Message 368 of 412 (77 Views)
VP of Gaming
30634 posts

Feb 17, 2014

i find it a bit disturbing that mvps are getting away with certain things ive seen other members get banned for

Message 369 of 412 (75 Views)
VP of Gaming
31826 posts

Feb 17, 2014

Box9Missingo wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

xfisticuffsx wrote:

BRIT-KO

Which makes no sense. Since threads would have a good chance of getting lost in the shuffle. Why not have a General Gaming section and a General system discussion board? Then you can have the system help go to that board and have the help/gaming discussion be on the General Gaming board.

Because that would make sense Box!

BRIT-KO

Message 370 of 412 (68 Views)