Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13183 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

Also heres some bugs i found

 

Screenshot_7.jpg

 

happened while comparing the currently edit post to the current before changing 

 

and other one which while posting a video or pic it doesn't send you the succesful message but you can leave and you can still see your newly message

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 81 of 412 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13183 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

al2009man wrote:

hey. another problem. why does many users get PS Plus icon even if some claims that they didn't subscribed to PS Plus 

 

also i heard forums can't seems to fit everything in a smaller resolution


As mentioned, we're definitely looking in to the PS Plus icon thing. 

 

Regarding smaller resolutions; if anyone is encountering any issues on this, please have them PM me with their resolution settings. This space should be compliant with all usual resolutions; but there's always the possibility of a hiccup here and there


thanks for the reply

zooming in is pretty bad if i zoom in the browser to make evrything bigger i cannot see half of the scrolling bar on top even when i scroll all the way to the right side of the forum page the right side of the bar in invisible for me the part where the private messages are

 


you're quite right.

 

since i have a touch screen i can zoom-in fine however the bar is blocking might be chrome. but whats weirder that Internet Explorer has no problem while using touchscreen-zoom. but clicking the zoomin with tradicional its works fine

 

heres normal: with chrome beta:

 

 

[demotration of pictures]

 

see the diferents.

 

 


hopefully they fix this zooming in issue




 

sadly the zooming issue isn't fixable, due to the browser. while the bar is also unfixable. its not the only one having that problem. major websites using bar still having it while browsers such as Chrome or Firefox is unsolved while using touch-screen. however Internet Explorer10/11 on Windows 8/8.1 is not a problem. if you have a touch-screen computer with Windows 8 or 8.1 then you better off use IE Smiley Sad

 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 82 of 412 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13508 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

Feb 11, 2014

Did anyone find a way yet to change the color of the background or even to customise it?

 

With everything white, it's like the site and the post spaces have merged. You can't tell where things started or not.

Message 83 of 412 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38743 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

Feb 11, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Did anyone find a way yet to change the color of the background or even to customise it?

 

With everything white, it's like the site and the post spaces have merged. You can't tell where things started or not.


Not yet ossie, but apparently they're working on a darker background for those of us that want it!

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 84 of 412 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/01/2003
Offline
3344 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

Feb 11, 2014

mochuuu wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

The shields look weird on the replies with long usernames, like Da Almighty's in the first reply to this thread.


 

Yes, it does.

 

Please fix it. I don't want to be THIS kind of special little snowflake.


Should be fixed now


I noticed this was fixed earlier, but it seems to have now reverted to having the same overlap.

Message 85 of 412 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 07/27/2012
Offline
13508 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

Feb 11, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Did anyone find a way yet to change the color of the background or even to customise it?

 

With everything white, it's like the site and the post spaces have merged. You can't tell where things started or not.


Not yet ossie, but apparently they're working on a darker background for those of us that want it!

 

BRIT-KO


Thank goodness! I don't mind the posts being white in general. But everything being white is a bit overwhelming and confusing.

Message 86 of 412 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13183 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

BRIT-KO wrote:

- The reply button thing is a non-issue for me, to be honest it was pretty obvious, at least to me anyway what that arrow was for!

 

BRIT-KO


see what i am talking about. the arrow icon is very easy since...twitter use it to reply other users Smiley Tongue make sense right?

 

Screenshot_11.jpg

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 87 of 412 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
38743 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

al2009man wrote:

BRIT-KO wrote:

- The reply button thing is a non-issue for me, to be honest it was pretty obvious, at least to me anyway what that arrow was for!

 

BRIT-KO


see what i am talking about. the arrow icon is very easy since...twitter use it to reply other users Smiley Tongue make sense right?


To me & you yes lol.

 

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 88 of 412 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
35295 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

al2009man wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

mochuuu wrote:

al2009man wrote:

hey. another problem. why does many users get PS Plus icon even if some claims that they didn't subscribed to PS Plus 

 

also i heard forums can't seems to fit everything in a smaller resolution


As mentioned, we're definitely looking in to the PS Plus icon thing. 

 

Regarding smaller resolutions; if anyone is encountering any issues on this, please have them PM me with their resolution settings. This space should be compliant with all usual resolutions; but there's always the possibility of a hiccup here and there


thanks for the reply

zooming in is pretty bad if i zoom in the browser to make evrything bigger i cannot see half of the scrolling bar on top even when i scroll all the way to the right side of the forum page the right side of the bar in invisible for me the part where the private messages are

 


you're quite right.

 

since i have a touch screen i can zoom-in fine however the bar is blocking might be chrome. but whats weirder that Internet Explorer has no problem while using touchscreen-zoom. but clicking the zoomin with tradicional its works fine

 

 

Spoiler

heres normal: with chrome beta:

 

 

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

 

but zooming with chrome with touch-screen

 

Screenshot_8.jpg

 

i try zooming by tradicional. same resuit.

 

heres the one with Internet Explorer 11

 

with touchscreen

 

Screenshot_9.jpg

 

with tradicional:

 

Screenshot_10.jpg

 

 

see the diferents.

 

 


hopefully they fix this zooming in issue


sadly the zooming issue isn't fixable. its the bar problem. its not the only one having that problem. major websites using bar still having it while browsers such as Chrome or Firefox is unsolved while using touch-screen. however Internet Explorer10/11 on Windows 8/8.1 is not a problem. if you have a touch-screen computer with Windows 8 or 8.1 then you better off use IE Smiley Sad


well that sucks the bar is really pointless for me and gives more negative than positive usage from it for me

 

<< Edit: Put extremely long example in spoilter tags and removed repeat quotes.- Meowstro >>


Message 89 of 412 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 05/22/2013
Offline
12492 posts
 

Re: Welcome to the New PlayStation Forums

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2014

Where is the FAQ section? I was looking around and I can't find it...

smdedspace2.png


Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 90 of 412 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes