I understand that "accomplish" might be a bit grand for the occasion. Since there isn't anything like it here (at least I haven't seen anything of the sort), I took the liberty of carrying it over.
The guidelines for posting are simple:
- List whatever you did in relation to gaming for the day (or previous days if you're not on the forum every single day ). If you bought a game or two, played game X or game Y, etc. --- feel free to give an account of it here.
- Console doesn't matter. As long as there isn't any sort of drawn out discussion pertaining to console comparisons and what not, it's fair game.
To start it off, here's what I did:
- Played a bit of Final Fantasy XIII on PS3 before going to the gym and got to Chapter 6.
- After work, I played with a few randoms online in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's Team Mission Mode.
POST AWAY, PEOPLE!
Edit: Added label
After spending two days shadowing the guys at EA in burnaby
I have to make a fairly huge decision about continuing to persue a career in game dev or not
Sounds like you're having a dilemma of sorts. What about the experience is weighing heavily in your mind as a possible hindrance?
At any rate, if you do become a developer, I'll be expecting hook-ups
its the job security more than anything
doesnt really exist for people starting out
i could grind out a few years before getting a secure job
or make the decision to go into something different in IT before my option for next termis set in stone at bcit and have a secure job when i leave
- Raised gamerscore to above 17K by playing a few games.
- Got my 7th and 8th platinum trophies in Eat lead and God of war 1
- Earned my 882nd trophy by playing Borderlands until I reached level 10.
- Explored the new PS home. It's much better than before.
- Been posting.
That's about it, since I'm moviong soon I won't be playing for over a week. So, my GS and trophy count will remain the same and the last thing I'll do is download some content off of PSN tonight.
Tried to finish what I think is the final boss in FF XIII. So far I have been unlucky due to a cheap instant death attack or him casting doom. I tend to get him down to a sliver of life but fall short every time. For now I have other things I need to get done and will spend the evening or tomorrow morning trying to finish the game.
Either way I will be shelving the game tomorrow when my copy of Resonance of Fate arrives. I'll come back to FF XIII much later to try and get the rest of the trophies.
I finally got around to beating Batman AA. The ending let me down a bit. Excellent game, mind you, but a bit weak in the end. Trying to decide whether to go back to MW2 multiplayer, try for some plats, or go back and finish Ratchet And Clank: ACIT which is on the top of my backlog now that Batman is taken care of. Decisions decisions!