Been pretty slow on the gaming front the last couple of days.
Today, I did the following:
- Played the Darksiders demo. The game itself seems alright, so I might buy it when the price drops. As for the system, I'm not sure as to whether I will get it for PS3 or Xbox 360.
- Bought the Naruto Ultimate Collection for $25 (listed as $54.97 on Amazon.com):
I didn't see a single Naruto episode until August 2009, but once I started, I couldn't stop
- Played a couple of team missions online in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
- Picked up where I left off in Final Fantasy XIII (Chapter 7: The Pulse L'Cie) and got to the beginning of Chapter 8: The City of Dreams, unlocking the Instrument of Shame trophy.
- Played some Final Fantasy XIII and got to Chapter 9: The Palamecia. I unlocked the Instrument of Wrath trophy in the process. I'm currently farming for Crystogen Points as well as Credit Chips and Incentive Chips (dropped by Psicom Infiltrators and Psicom Huntresses).
- Just received my copy of the Bayonetta - Collector's Edition Guide by Future Press:
It's probably the most detailed and well thought out guide I've ever seen. Bayonetta has such a deep combat system and the folks over at Future Press have gone to great lengths to master it. HERE is a link to the trailer that announced the availability of the guide.
It'd be a shame to let this topic die since it can be fairly entertaining and/or social, so here goes:
- Bought Star Ocean: The Last Hope
- Purchased a ceramic white DualShock 3 controller
For all the Canadians, Superstore has some great deals right now:
- Final Fantasy XIII - $49.99
- Just Cause 2 - $39.99
- Dante's Inferno - $49.99
Over the past few days got a few trophies in God of War 3. Finally got the 1000 hit combo trophy yesterday and today I got the Souled Out trophy. Tonight, I got on Battlefield Bad Company 2 and played with some buddies of mine...had a blast as always.