Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3106 posts

Re: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today?

Mar 27, 2010

Over the last few days, I have:

-Downloaded the Batman: Arkham Asylum Crime Alley and Villain Challenge Maps

-Downloaded Pinball Heroes: Uncharted

Reviews.Trophies

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Mar 28, 2010
  • Played more Team Mission Mode in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.  It just never gets old :smileytongue:.
  • I'm contemplating on purchasing Resident Evil 5 .  Although I have the game on Xbox 360 (and completed it 100% prior to the unlocking of Versus Mode and the two add-on chapters), I'm kind of wanting to play the game on PS3 with a buddy on PSN. 
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Mar 29, 2010

I got the growth egg in FF XIII so now that Platnium trophy will be coming home to daddy! (in or around 40 more hrs.)

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10055 posts

Mar 29, 2010

mmmig wrote:
  •  I'm kind of wanting to play the game on PS3 with a buddy on PSN. 

do it

i have 2 trophies left for the platinum and i need a co op to run through the hardest difficulty

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Mar 29, 2010

Absinthetic wrote:

do it

i have 2 trophies left for the platinum and i need a co op to run through the hardest difficulty

Hah, as long as you're going to do your part and help me get the platinum trophy as well, I'll get it.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Mar 29, 2010

Today's List

• Played a couple of missions in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's Team Mission Mode
  • Did a bit of grinding for Crystogen Points in Final Fantasy XIII.  I stopped just short of what looks to be the end of  Chapter 9.
  • Checked out a Megaman 8 cutscene that a friend on facebook shared.  It brought back memories of when I bought Megaman 8 years ago on my birthday.  The voice acting in that game is hilarious (especially Dr. Light).  Anyway, after viewing the aforementioned video, I came across this gem (Megaman 2 music).  BunBun (the composer) had a knack for great melodies and beats making for memorable themes.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4068 posts

Mar 29, 2010

mmmig wrote:

CaribbeanCLANK wrote:

Do you have God of War III mmmig??

I do, actually.

Having said that, I haven't played either of the first two games so once I'm done with Final Fantasy XIII, I'll play the God of War Collection --- and then move on to God of War III.

If it weren't for Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (and my current routine of two-a-day workouts + work) I would have probably finished Final Fantasy XIII by now :smileytongue:

Sounds like a good plan. When u are done with the first 2 let us know what u think. I am sure u will enjoy all 3. I am actually thinking of giving FF XIII a try...not a fan of the genre but I am willing to give it a try.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3106 posts

Mar 29, 2010

-Collected some more prize bubbles in LittleBigPlanet

-Did some co-op and Plunder in Uncharted 2 which helped me get to Level 36

-Bought Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Reviews.Trophies

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Mar 29, 2010

CaribbeanCLANK wrote:

Sounds like a good plan. When u are done with the first 2 let us know what u think. I am sure u will enjoy all 3. I am actually thinking of giving FF XIII a try...not a fan of the genre but I am willing to give it a try.

Yeah, I think I'll enjoy the God of War games for what they are.  Granted I'm a bit put off by how the combat doesn't hold a candle to Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta :smileytongue:.

As for Final Fantasy XIII, I'm really liking it.  FFXIII is my first Final Fantasy game (not counting Crisis Core:  Final Fantasy VII on PSP).  A lot of folks have complained about the game being overly linear for the first half or so, but I'm personally thankful that it is.  More often than not, if a game has too much freedom I end up not really knowing what to do first, etc. so I eventually just get bored and go on and play something else.

Anyway, speaking of Final Fantasy XIII, I defeated Barthandelus to complete Chapter 9 and earned the Instrument of Truth trophy.  It was a pretty long fight and required a few Paradigm Shifts to ensure survival.  I thought I'd get a good rating but it turns out the target time was 10 minutes (took me 15 to finish him off).  I'm not sure how anyone would get a 5-star rating in that battle.  At this point in the game, my characters have max stats so I'm guessing I didn't upgrade weapons enough.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 30, 2010
Got to the Sixth Circle in Dante's Inferno.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 3,922 (685 Views)
0 Likes