I tackled a charging German Sheppard and pinned it to the ground as it tried to bite me. Oh wait, that was real, and just yesterday morning.
I am now ready for the Zombie apocalypse!
1. Weapons Check
2. Supplies Check
3. Escape plans Check
4. Ability to wrestle attacking dogs Check
- In Borderlands 2, I completed most of the last Bada** challenges. But I couldn't find Jimmy Jenkins. So the BA challenges aren't done. So, I switched to do the Siren action skill. That's done and now I have the other 2 (Gunzurker and assassin) to do.
- I completed Ratchet and clank 1 again. And I'm in challenge mode of R&C 2. I'm still playing the R&C collection for fun.
- I helped a friend in co-op with a level of Resident evil 6
- I played a few arcade gamnes and got a few trophies from it.
- So next is ending R&C 2 challenge mode and switching to Borderlands 2. I'll do the extra side missions in the 3 expansion games and try to find Jimmy Jenkins, before going back to the Gunzurker action skill.
- Finally, I will eventually focus on either Dead space 3 or Sly:Theives in time. But not until next month.