Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4569 posts

Re: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today?

Mar 18, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
Got bounty on me for the first time in skyrim. All I did was kill 2 chickens, apparently a single chicken is worth over 20 gold! I was there like wow, seriously, for 2 chickens.

EDIT: I even killed them with fire, so they should be thanking me for the fried chicken meals. Lol

Message 3311 of 3,922 (267 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14022 posts

Mar 18, 2013
I am on chapter 14 of Dead Space 3. I have all the collectables so far ( I can't get all of them in the game though, because of the co-op side missions) and I've earned 26 trophies so far. I now have well over 3300 trophies. Next is me finishing the game an completing the Awakening add on. After that I want to focus on Sly 4.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 3312 of 3,922 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Just got arguably the easiest platinum of all time: The Walking Dead. Just finishing the game in any way possible hands it to ya! :smileyvery-happy: 3 plats, gonna soon get #4 (PlayStation All Stars). And then aiming at Sly Cooper Thieves in Time and then perhaps Uncharted 3 and/or golden abyss.
Message 3313 of 3,922 (246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013
After over a month of trying, I finally beat the arcade mode of king of fighters xiii. Saiki and ash are SO hard . They counter everything and take next to no damage. Saiki is more difficult than ash with his extended freeze move and full screen special that does massive damage, not to mention his really powerful grab that he can get even if you're in the middle of hitting him with a combo.

EDIT: I've never had such a hard time with a fighting game. It was a very good thing to have a real challenge. It hasn't happened in such a long time.
My PSN
Message 3314 of 3,922 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Mar 20, 2013
My new tv was delivered today, and it is so much better than my old one. I've played a few games on it (Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Darkstalkers: Resurrection, King of Fighters XIII) and I was instantly able to tell the huge difference the new tv has made.
My PSN
Message 3315 of 3,922 (220 Views)
0 Likes
MFK
First Son
1 posts

Mar 20, 2013
-posted a couple vids on my facebook page DO Damage Gaming.

-played sum BF3.

-viewed sum vids on getn a Gaming partnership for youtube.

-created a facebook page for my ps3 id MFK.

-played monopoly on pogo with a lady friend,

-made my 1st appearance on ps forum in a very very very long time & its only like my 2nd or 3rd time. i really want to become part of the community.

-fell in love with gaming all over again :-P
Message 3316 of 3,922 (217 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Funnily enough, I havent actually played anything yet. However that doesnt mean I dont qualify to write here, I think...

I went to the game store and looked around,

shopped around a few stores looking for a racing wheel with my husband,

and turned on my PS3 and watched netflix for a few hours.

Also I read the a new issue of a game mag,

and got updated on a bunch of new gaming info. 

Watched a trailer I havent seen of Total War Rome 2, 

Assassins Creed Black Flag, 

The Last of Us, 

and Thief.

So whether or not I played anything yet, which Im about to do, my day revolved around gaming anyway. 

Message 3317 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Mar 20, 2013

the_ed_85 wrote:
My new tv was delivered today, and it is so much better than my old one. I've played a few games on it (Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Darkstalkers: Resurrection, King of Fighters XIII) and I was instantly able to tell the huge difference the new tv has made.

No input lag?  That's definitely a great thing if there isn't any.

I have a 46" Sony Bravia and there's a tiny bit of input lag (probably about 1 frame delay).  Whenever I played Super Street Fighter IV or Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition and some combos I have to input a bit sooner than what it would be on the arcade versions of either game.

Of course, for games that aren't as frame data sensitive (i.e., any non-fighting game) there are no issues.

Message 3318 of 3,922 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14022 posts

Mar 20, 2013
I just beat Dead space 3 (my first playthrough) and the expansion, Awakening. I started Sly 4. But, I'm only on level 1 so far. Next is more Sly 4 and as many trophies as possible.
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 3319 of 3,922 (198 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1019 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Finally got around to beating both DMC and TT's Walking Dead games. Also PS+ed SO: The Line and enjoyed it a good deal
Message 3320 of 3,922 (196 Views)
0 Likes