Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: What Did You Accomplish In Gaming Today?

Apr 8, 2010

Butter_Naif wrote:
Picked up Bayonetta the other day. Played the demo, it made me crack up a couple of times! Plus a few other reasons, i just had to get it.

@mmmig - where did you order that official Bayonetta book from?

You won't regret your purchase!  I can't say enough about what a fantastic game Bayonetta is.

As for that awesome guide (which I got after I had already unlocked all the achievements), I imported it from amazon.co.uk.  It took a lot longer to receive, but unfortunately, amazon.com does not have it in stock.

You can check it out HERE (Future Press's website) and HERE (amazon.co.uk).

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Apr 8, 2010

i beat a game called flower.

youve probably never heard of it but its a ps3 game my friend found. its really theraputic.....

you start off as a petal that leaves a flower and you fly around as this petal by tilting your controller like you do in racing games. but this time, tilting the controller actually does something. you tilt the controller forward to go faster and til it up to go up, down=down, left,right ect. the graphics is AMAZING. so you pretty much fly around as this petal(which is surprisingly fun) and you fly near a flower. this flower then releases another petal and you get a lttle petal follower. if you continue doing this, you get TEN followers, a petal gained from each flower you go near. you group of followers increase until you get a huge chain group thing of petals. it gets very colourful as you encounter different flowers. you unlock different areas by getting all of the flowers of a certain type etc. you goal is obviosly to collect all of the petals and reach the exit.in which a beautiful tree grows. its all magical and stuff, its really cute. the music is also reaaly cute, but not irritating.

---------------------------------------------------------------
comedy.its no joke.
---------------------------------------------------------------
92% of teens have switched to Rap music, if you are part of the 8% that still rock out everyday, put this in your signature. Kudos! Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
800 posts

Apr 8, 2010

keiracanshare wrote:

i beat a game called flower.

youve probably never heard of it but its a ps3 game my friend found. its really theraputic.....

you start off as a petal that leaves a flower and you fly around as this petal by tilting your controller like you do in racing games. but this time, tilting the controller actually does something. you tilt the controller forward to go faster and til it up to go up, down=down, left,right ect. the graphics is AMAZING. so you pretty much fly around as this petal(which is surprisingly fun) and you fly near a flower. this flower then releases another petal and you get a lttle petal follower. if you continue doing this, you get TEN followers, a petal gained from each flower you go near. you group of followers increase until you get a huge chain group thing of petals. it gets very colourful as you encounter different flowers. you unlock different areas by getting all of the flowers of a certain type etc. you goal is obviosly to collect all of the petals and reach the exit.in which a beautiful tree grows. its all magical and stuff, its really cute. the music is also reaaly cute, but not irritating.

I've also beaten Flower.  To ME, it is the best dwonload only title there is, and only World of Goo can compete with it.  I even like it better than Braid.  I love how the worlds come alive with color as you fly around them.  I also love how great the graphics are.  It is a very calming game, one of my favorite on PS3.

Yesterday I managed to finish worlds 3 through 5 of Mario Bros 3 for the billionth time haha.  I love that game, a true classic that I never get tired of.

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
649 posts

Apr 8, 2010
@mmmig - thanks. That woulda been a sweet bonus for pre-ordering. I believe you man, the game looks like it's gonna be something special. @Mr-Quu and Keircanshare - I have this puppy too. But since I didn't have ride public transportation for a while, I haven't felt the need to relax in over a year. that's about to change soon though Anyway, I fought Cassandra again, this time I beat her on the first try 10-7. Who's next!?
(graphics matter)
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10055 posts

Apr 9, 2010

finished heavy rain

now going trophy hunting for the platinum

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 9, 2010
Got Fall Camo for my SCAR-H... Looks ugly on it though.

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
876 posts

Apr 9, 2010

Today in gaming...

I continued questing through Final Fantasy XIII.

Also killed some time with Legends of Zork.

Oh, and I bought a brand new copy of Prince of Persia for $17 at a Kmart that's going out of business.

0 Likes
Survivor
2794 posts

Apr 9, 2010

Lethal_Vampire wrote:

I really wish they had gold instead of that rediculous looking fall camo.

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Apr 9, 2010

x_SniperWolf_x wrote:

Lethal_Vampire wrote:

I really wish they had gold instead of that rediculous looking fall camo.

I know right.

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Apr 9, 2010

Once again I put Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 in my PS3 and once again I played the game for hours.

Anyway, below is what I did today pertaining to gaming:

• Helped a few randoms online clear a bunch of missions in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2's Team Mission Mode
  • Downloaded Bass Mode (play as Bass) and an extra stage for Mega Man 10
  • Downloaded a couple of themes:  Heavy Rain Crime Scene Dynamic Theme (disappointing when compared to the previous three Heavy Rain themes) and Disney / Pixar's Up Theme (pretty cool)
  • Installed a number of games to my Xbox 360 HDD and purchased content for Mass Effect 2 (Kasumi - Stolen Memory)
  • Played a bit of Final Fantasy XIII.  I defeated Bahamut, cleared Chapter 10, and began Chapter 11, unlocking the Instrument of Hope trophy along the way.
Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 3,922 (212 Views)
0 Likes