I downloaded Gravity Rush from IGC, yay. Elite passed another race on Wipeout 2048. Got a lap record of about 48 seconds also on Wipeout. Played some Jak3 Vita and loved it. Also, got my Portable ID. Recently had a Trophy Streak from the Jak and Daxter Collection in which I went from level 4 at 94% to level 6 at about 50% and got 3 Gold trophies all in 2-3 days (yay).
- I traded in an iPhone 4S at GameStop and got $212 for it (pretty much a brand new phone, so I got extra for it)
- I've had 3 consecutive amazing experiences at the new GameStop in my home town. That store has singlehandedly made me go from boycotting GameStop to the purpose of this statement: joining their Rewards program and getting a year's subscription for Game Informer
- I pre-ordered my PS4 ($100 down)
- I preordered Destiny on PS4 ($5 down)
- I bought The Last of Us with the Season Pass
- I bought Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (they had a new copy)
- I downloaded Battlefield 3 from the PS+ IGC
- I played over 90 matches of Dead or Alive 5 with my IRL friend
- I entered a sweepstake to win a copy of Beyond: Two Souls
Here's for over the weekend and up until today:
- I finished The Dark Brotherhood storyline in Skyrim
- I got to the College of Winterhold and completed some quests for there
- I learned a new shout
- I beta tested Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (trust me guys, this game is going to be worth the money), I actually tested the game. I wasn't just playing it. I was specifically looking for problems and submitting them to the dev team when I did find something (going to be doing it again this weekend)
- I tried Dues Ex: Human Revolution, and the game has to much sneaking around like in Metal Gear Solid for me. I deleted it.
- I tried Xcom: Enemy Unknown and it seemed more like an RTS game made for PC that was thrown onto PS3, not to mention that I didn't like the graphics quality at all, so I deleted that
- I tried Machinarium and didn't like that game either so it got deleted in a big hurry.