Umbrella Scientist
12313 posts

Re: What PS games have you enjoyed replaying?

Mar 17, 2014

Almost all the great PS3 exclusives I go back to from time to time and love it.

Resistance series, Heavenly Sword, Motorstorm series, Uncharted series, LAIR (One of my all time PS3 favorites), MGS4, etc.

Gonna get back into SOCOM 4 pretty soon once I catch up on my extensive backlog

Even lots of PS2 games I go back to all the time on my 60GB PS3.

Starwars Battlefront series is the latest one I been getting my kids into as they finally old enough and are just interested enough in Starwars for it to work out!    

I really hope this gen Sony can provide great experiences like these that you cant get anywhere else.

It almost seems this gen will be all about mutiplatform games, the biggest games i am waiting for are Witcher 3 and Starwars Battlefront 3, both should be multiplatform.

Besides that there is really only Infamous but I cant play it yet anyways, I still need to replay Infamous 1 as evil, then play Infamous 2 as good and then as evil, I bet I wont be able to play Infamous SS until at least summer of 2015, that is if Playstation plus drys up a bit so i can catch up on this **bleep** backlog!!

Dont let us down this gen Sony, bring us another LAIR type game different then anything else out there and impress us with the tech like last gen.

Na13-31 wrote:
Finally, the structure of my question is that you would have to disprove every possible outcome to be correct and I would just have to have one that would likely be beneficial. That's statistically in my favor by quite a bit.

some_text
Message 31 of 33 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Mar 17, 2014

Yeah I tend to agree with this...   There are just too many games to try and get through and too little time. 

I still go back to Infamous 2 though.  Sometimes I dont want to make any progress in anything and just want to relax for 30-45minutes.  Infamous just feels so good to control and explore the environmnent. 

Message 32 of 33 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15102 posts

Mar 17, 2014

Ratchet and clank collection and all the RCF games mostly. I have played 200 + hours of Borderlands 2. I replayed in order to upgrade the extra characters.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 33 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes