Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: What are fun multiplayer games PS3

May 11, 2013

Playstation Allstars Battle Royale. Awesome game with great online!

Message 21 of 26 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 12, 2013

Dead Island.  Great multiplayer!

Assasin's Creed.  Great online!

Message 22 of 26 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
231 posts

May 12, 2013
DC online and ME3 or maybe crysis3
Message 23 of 26 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

May 12, 2013

Littlebigplanet 2 is an extremely active community and if you play that you probably won't need to rely on anything else for a while. Especially if you made friends since that game is essentially limitless. It is no longer just a platformer and improves on everything LBP1 did and takes it from a platformer to a platform for games on its own. Millions of levels and millions of players join to make this game what it is. A defining reason to own a PS3. 

Red Dead Redemption is also an amazing game that I regret putting off. It gives you a massive western influenced land to explore and the multiplayer free roam is one of the most unique games I have ever experienced this generation and something that PC gamers have envyed since 2010. 

Killzone 2, also a great game but you may end up switching to EU/PAL servers quite often as the game isin't as popular as it once was in NSTC. I usually play EU when I do play Killzone 2. Great game, and warzone is another unique thing that you won't find in most FPS. Combines serveral different aspects and goals combining TDM, CTF, Defending versus planting bombs at strategic areas, strongholds, etc all in one match. So you get several flavours and constant change ups.

I haven't played any of the Uncharted games online but hear good from them. One of the more popular games on Playstation3  so I will eventually get to that. I did enjoy the couch co-op mode in U3 that I did with a friend. Its a fun TPS experience.

One of my top favourites though is Starhawk, gives you a TPS with an emphasis on vehicles with large maps to explore. The basic 3 modes since launch were team deathmatch, zones, and capture the flag. Now these maps can be extremely massive making the use of vehicles essential in this game. You may have to utilize a sidewinder, a razorback, a hawk, a grizzly, or a tank to achieve certain tasks depending on what the situation calls for. If you are a fan of typical deathmatch, capture the flag, and love TPSs, flight combat games, and large areas to explore and conduct combat over, then starhawk is your game. 

Message 24 of 26 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

May 13, 2013
Another vote for Mass Effect 3s coop, really loved it. Although, the harder difficulties can be frustrating with randoms.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Message 25 of 26 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

May 13, 2013

My favorite multiplayer is Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Message 26 of 26 (276 Views)
0 Likes