Survivor
2547 posts

Re: What do you do in Journey?

Feb 6, 2013

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Oh ok. I wanted to play it cuz i wanted to come up with a stage that is mixed with Journey and the new PSN coming out called Rain. Maybe it culd start out in a desert (journey) and there would be sand storms that slow the characters down and make it so you cant see whats going on at some points. And then out of no where, it starts pouring down rain. at some points, rain drops would hit the camera and make it difficult to see. Also if you are under cover and not touching the rain you are completly invisible (Rain: Working title). I think its a good idea. Tell me waht you think

This sounds like a good idea, but you should edit it into the OP, otherwise this thread will get moved into the Journey section.

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 12 of 14 (536 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2219 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Ya if i remember correctly, Ape escape is owned by Japan Studios, who also owns rain. S i think if Santa Monica were to read this and thought it was a good idea, they could make it happen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 9 of 14 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2547 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

BelowZer0__ wrote:

Ya if i remember correctly, Ape escape is owned by Japan Studios, who also owns rain. S i think if Santa Monica were to read this and thought it was a good idea, they could make it happen

Thatgamecompany does have a pretty big say in the process too.

EDIT: See. This did get moved into the Journey section. Smiley Tongue

photo IMG_0586_zps94omlljp.jpg
Message 13 of 14 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10077 posts

Jan 22, 2014
I didn't really like it. To me, Journey is not a game. Its walking.
Message 14 of 14 (180 Views)
0 Likes