Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2195 posts

What do you do in Journey?

[ Edited ]
13 replies 530 views Edited Feb 28, 2014

It looks very interesting, but im not really sure about what you do. So can someone help me? 

Moved from PSASBR general

U--J

Edit: Added label. Please click here to learn more about labels. -Super_Nova2k13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 14 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Re: What do you do in Journey?

Feb 6, 2013
You walk to a mountain in the distance. There are a few puzzles and nice stuff to gawk at along the way as well.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 2 of 14 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Ok and i realize that its an amazing game, but is it worth the buy?

"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 3 of 14 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 6, 2013
It all depends on wat ur looking for, its not really a game cuz there isnt much to actually do. its all about the experience.
Message 4 of 14 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Oh ok. I wanted to play it cuz i wanted to come up with a stage that is mixed with Journey and the new PSN coming out called Rain. Maybe it culd start out in a desert (journey) and there would be sand storms that slow the characters down and make it so you cant see whats going on at some points. And then out of no where, it starts pouring down rain. at some points, rain drops would hit the camera and make it difficult to see. Also if you are under cover and not touching the rain you are completly invisible (Rain: Working title). I think its a good idea. Tell me waht you think

Message 5 of 14 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 6, 2013
That makes sense, to capture the feeling of Journey I think is completely about the music. but in terms of visuals and basic setup I think that would be cool.
Message 6 of 14 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I think it would be a cool stage because they are both very visually appealing and deal with puzzles. They arw quite similar i think. I think it would cool because how often does it rain in the desert. Journey is an amazing game so i hear and rain looks awsome. So come Santa Monica, you have to do this

Message 7 of 14 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Journey also happens to be in the hands of Santa Monica now so it wouldnt be an issue.
Message 8 of 14 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 6, 2013
its pretty cool. great music. sucks when you use up your jump cause the **bleep** walks slow until you can refil your jump.
great visuals too especially the end levels.
puzzles are easy, and you meet random players on the way.
Message 10 of 14 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Journey is pretty much the gaming equivalent of Fantasia. If you're into artsy design and well told story, then Journey is definitely a must buy.

Message 11 of 14 (406 Views)
0 Likes