Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 14 2014
By: Chrisader19 First Son 9 posts

What do you think of these games?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 156 views Edited Jul 14, 2014

So, I bought 5 games from the Flash Sale. Dino Crisis 1 and 2, The Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 2, and Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. What did you think of these games and what are your experiences with them?

Mod Edit: Updated title and label. Check here for more information. Thanks! --GrainneNessa

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12582 posts

Re: What do you think of these games?

[ Edited ]
Jul 14, 2014

Chrisader19 wrote:

So, I bought 5 games from the Flash Sale. Dino Crisis 1 and 2, The Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 2, and Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. What did you think of these games and what are your experiences with them?

Mod Edit: edit title for clarity and updated label. Click here for more info on labels, and here for our Rules of Conduct and Forum Guidelines

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Dino Crisis was a decent series and it has a cult following. You might enjoy them, but they did not age too well.

The Legend of Dragoon is fantastic. If you enjoy PS1-era RPGs, this is one of the best.

Never played Wild Arms

Harvest Moon is one of my guilty pleasures. This game is pretty addicting if you are fine with a slower pace. The grid-based movement makes it a little bit inferior and more outdated when compared to the N64 HM game, but you should get some joy.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jul 14, 2014
The original Dino Crisis was great, the sequel meh. And Legend of Dragoon is a classic rpg.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

Jul 14, 2014

The only one i played was Legend of Dragoon.  It is very fun, once you can master the combos!  The only thing I found very difficult was finding all of the Dragon stones.  I got Wild Arms 1, 2, I think the other one which was not part of the sale is Wild Arms XLP.

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”
― William Faulkner
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11059 posts

Jul 14, 2014

After seeing the game in action one time after it had come out, I ended up buying the game. It came across as a Resident Evil clone, only with dinosaurs. I liked the game. It's not exactly the greatest game in the world, but it isn't bad. Based on my experience with the first, I bought the seond a year later. This seemed like a better game overall with the story and action in the game being depicted a little better.

The Legend of Dragoon is one RPG I bought in the same year. This is one of my top favorites for the PlayStation system. The combat is reminscent of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, where you have use timing on your attacks. Wild Arms 2 itself isn't a bad game I'd say, but it's not a good game either (as far as I remember). Harvest Moon: Back to the Nature is the only one I didn't end up playing until it first released on the PlayStation Store within the last few years. This is a farming simulation game that I didn't find all that appealing.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (45 Views)
0 Likes