Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 18 2013
By: FreshRevenge Fender Bender 4138 posts

What gave you inspiration for your signature?

[ Edited ]
14 replies 630 views Edited May 18, 2013

I thought it would be interesting for the moment, is to find out where people came up with their signature for their posting.

To start off, I was really looking for a signature that sort of encompass my love of gaming. I know having a signature of one character or game usually is tradition. Yet I want to show my love to some of the games that I have played. So I searched over the net for different game characters that have inspired me as a gamer. So I download a bunch of pictures and I magically erased the backround to most of the pictures and than I would selectively align them. This was sort of difficult due to the specific parameters on this site. Yet I was able to cram as many characters I could into it. I  added a broken glass filter, so it didn't just appear plain white negative space. I usually hate white backrounds. Than I used a black oily boarder.

I may, when I have more time, update it to reflect some new characters that I am looking at in the future. Like Nalin in the new Remember Me game by Capcom. She reminds me of LeeLoo from The Fifth Element. So I can see myself adding her to the list of female protaganists. Actually I just got myself in the whole Crysis games and now I need to put in Prophet from the games. LOL. That is one badass Nanosuit! Also I need to put Booker and Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite in there.

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

celebrity fashion gallery

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 1 of 15 (630 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11412 posts

Re: What gave you inspiration for your signature?

May 18, 2013
Mine are the characters I main in PlayStation Allstars. CyborgHippo made one for each character, and made them available to everyone over on the Allstars forums.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 2 of 15 (622 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4219 posts

May 18, 2013

My sig is just a standard PSN trophy one, which shows a picture from whatever the most recent game is I unlocked a trophy from.

As for the quote underneath, it comes from the movie "Apocalypse Now." Colonel Kurtz says it (Marlon Brando).

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 3 of 15 (621 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1173 posts

May 18, 2013
Mine's my avatar from PS Home cosplaying my favorite anime character, Monkey D. Luffy.
Message 4 of 15 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14466 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

It's the red version of the signature I've had for the past couple of years. I made it because I have an affinity for Boxxy. The quote is from FNV.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 15 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

May 19, 2013

Mine is a line from Sony "LONG LIVE PLAY." I always think that in the future I'm still going to be playing video games; therefore, I agree with the quote. Yeah, I'll have kids, work, a wife, but gaming will always be there. It's more than just a hobby-- it's something I've grown up with. Strange, indeed, but that's how it is.

The background represent my most recent passioin: Pinball. My dream is to one day go to the Proffesional and Amature Pinball Assossiation (PAPA) tournament and at least get within the top 10 there.

Lastly the PS Plus symbol is to represent that I support PlayStation Plus.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 6 of 15 (581 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18754 posts

May 19, 2013
Message 7 of 15 (577 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6063 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

I am obsessed with the "Friends List Comment" on the XMB. My signature contains many cool symbols that can make the friends list comment look bigger or more interesting. Some of my favorite friends list comments I have made are:

EVOLUTION.∞.♀.유.웃.I웃O

SCARFACE.(‡▼_▼)┏┳・・・웃

BRONXSUSHI®.™(ノ・_・)ノ

My signature is not pretty, but it is useful if you want to put stars ★ ☆ or music notes ♪♭ in your friends list comment, or just to make a cool friends list comment.

tumblr_mg7zwyTsIq1qckyqfo1_500.gif

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 8 of 15 (566 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3119 posts

May 19, 2013
Mine is just writing lol Just to show what games I have and if anyone wanted to play a game I listed, I was more then happy to play. But I haven't updated my list for like 3 years haha
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
https://www.facebook.com/deaofly?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Message 9 of 15 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
573 posts

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2013

i think my sig speaks for itself...:robotwink:

seriously though i feel that the current generation of consoles have actually devolved gaming as far as truly catering to gamers.

i speak not only of the nixxing of B/C, or the use of alternate operating systems' (namely Linux), and i do feel that those events set a precedent for the decline of console gaming which manifests itself even so recently as the push to make all games digital in order to prevent the secondary markets, as well as online prerequisites in order to be able to play your systems.

gaming in the PS4 generation, like most other things in the 21st century has gotten away from individuality and seemingly wants everyone to be linked up to one hive-mind, which is nice if your from a newer more"preconditioned" generation but im from the old skool!

Oh that and... GO HAWKS!!!

LONG LIVE CECHA01!!!
the absolute pinnacle of console video gaming!
Message 10 of 15 (529 Views)
0 Likes