Reply
Highlighted
Apr 22 2013
By: xWHITE_GUYx45 Lombax Warrior 132 posts
Offline

What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

19 replies 450 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

I currenrly have a 1.66 kd right now and want any tips to boost it

Message 1 of 20 (450 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
11354 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

xWHITE_GUYx45 wrote:

I currenrly have a 1.66 kd right now and want any tips to boost it


um...  don't get killed?

 

Seriously, I don't want to have to worry about silly, pointless stats, so I would just try to have fun...  I know a lot of Clans "require" a good kdr, but I would just flip them the bird and move on to a clan that cares more about having fun than any kind of stats.

Message 2 of 20 (447 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

ok good answer "steve"

Message 3 of 20 (439 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/20/2008
Offline
11942 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013
Mr. Steve here is dead wrong Smiley Wink

Camp, spam, glitch, use OP weapons, etc. It's a jungle out there and only the fittest survive, baby.
Message 4 of 20 (426 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

johngie wrote:
Mr. Steve here is dead wrong Smiley Wink

Camp, spam, glitch, use OP weapons, etc. It's a jungle out there and only the fittest survive, baby.

also don't forget to get yourself a modded controller 

Message 5 of 20 (421 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

how many kills you can get without dying is NOTHING compared to your Score Per Minute on Black Ops 2..... Play the objective and you're ALWAYS guaranteed a win.

By the way....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 20 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1392 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

how many kills you can get without dying is NOTHING compared to your Score Per Minute on Black Ops 2..... Play the objective and you're ALWAYS guaranteed a win.

By the way....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284


interesting in this thread you posted he's saying he's got a 2.66 and not a 1.66

Message 7 of 20 (410 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

how many kills you can get without dying is NOTHING compared to your Score Per Minute on Black Ops 2..... Play the objective and you're ALWAYS guaranteed a win.

By the way....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284


interesting in this thread you posted he's saying he's got a 2.66 and not a 1.66


He has another OLDER thread where he says 1.70.... so its possible he fat-fingered it.

I wouldn't care about being in a clan anyway.... they all have big heads anyway. 

Furiously Chaosing
Message 8 of 20 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/24/2013
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 24, 2013
A good kdr is 1.50 or higher in my opinion add me if you wanna play xStrikerVisionx Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 20 (353 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/24/2013
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 24, 2013
A good kd is 1.50 or higher in my opinion add me if u wanna play xStrikerVisionx Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 20 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes