Reply
Apr 22 2013
By: xWHITE_GUYx45 Lombax Warrior 132 posts
Offline

What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

19 replies 326 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

I currenrly have a 1.66 kd right now and want any tips to boost it

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 20 (326 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
7476 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

xWHITE_GUYx45 wrote:

I currenrly have a 1.66 kd right now and want any tips to boost it


um...  don't get killed?

 

Seriously, I don't want to have to worry about silly, pointless stats, so I would just try to have fun...  I know a lot of Clans "require" a good kdr, but I would just flip them the bird and move on to a clan that cares more about having fun than any kind of stats.


Destiny Beta: Abbarrax
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (323 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/12/2012
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

ok good answer "steve"

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 20 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/20/2008
Online
10748 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013
Mr. Steve here is dead wrong :smileywink:

Camp, spam, glitch, use OP weapons, etc. It's a jungle out there and only the fittest survive, baby.
R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 20 (302 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1387 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

johngie wrote:
Mr. Steve here is dead wrong :smileywink:

Camp, spam, glitch, use OP weapons, etc. It's a jungle out there and only the fittest survive, baby.

also don't forget to get yourself a modded controller 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 20 (297 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
14948 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2013

how many kills you can get without dying is NOTHING compared to your Score Per Minute on Black Ops 2..... Play the objective and you're ALWAYS guaranteed a win.

By the way....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 20 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/06/2012
Offline
1387 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

how many kills you can get without dying is NOTHING compared to your Score Per Minute on Black Ops 2..... Play the objective and you're ALWAYS guaranteed a win.

By the way....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284


interesting in this thread you posted he's saying he's got a 2.66 and not a 1.66

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 20 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/24/2007
Online
14948 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 22, 2013

xChrisGTRx wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

how many kills you can get without dying is NOTHING compared to your Score Per Minute on Black Ops 2..... Play the objective and you're ALWAYS guaranteed a win.

By the way....

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Call-of-Duty-Series/bd-p/22284


interesting in this thread you posted he's saying he's got a 2.66 and not a 1.66


He has another OLDER thread where he says 1.70.... so its possible he fat-fingered it.

I wouldn't care about being in a clan anyway.... they all have big heads anyway. 

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (277 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/24/2013
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 24, 2013
A good kdr is 1.50 or higher in my opinion add me if you wanna play xStrikerVisionx :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 20 (229 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 04/24/2013
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: What is a good KDR in black ops 2?

Apr 24, 2013
A good kd is 1.50 or higher in my opinion add me if u wanna play xStrikerVisionx :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 20 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes