Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 13 2010
By: Hawkfan267 PlayStation MVP 14049 posts

****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

450 replies 766 views Edited Apr 13, 2010

Intro) This is the MVP edition of my thread from the PS lounge board. I'm copying it so that when my PS lounge thread gets lost, members that are eligible to post here can still keep track of their current trophies that they have currently earned. All members of this board can use this thread to post their latest trophies from the games that they are currently playing. This can be updated regularly if you so choose.

Game's you are currenly playing: This can include both PS3 games that support trophies and PSN arcade games with trophy support.

Game's that you currently earn a trophy in:

Date last played:

What are the trophies?: Copy and past from your trophy page from your profile to list specific trophies that you just earned.

For those with a gamerscore equalvalant on your trophy card sig, what's you current point total and world rank?

And for those without trophy sigs that want to update your progress....

Overall trophy count so far:

Platinum:

Gold:

Silver:

Bronze:

Finally, what is that one trophy your currently trying to get that you haven't quite gotten yet?

Bonus question (added by Vengeful chaos):

What are the next game(s) that you will be playing that will have trophy support?

-Hawkfan

Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 06-30-2009 11:32 AM
Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 06-30-2009 11:39 AM
Message Edited by Hawkfan267 on 07-06-2009 07:35 AM
Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 62 of 451 (766 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7018 posts

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Jun 29, 2009

Game's you are currently playing:

Burnout: Paradise

Game's that you currently earn a trophy in:

Burnout: Paradise

Date last played:

June 28th, 2009

What are the trophies?: Copy and past from your trophy page from your profile to list specific trophies that you just earned.

-Smash all 45 island billboards (Silver)

-Find all island events (Silver)

-Complete a 750 yard drift inside the Inspiral Car Park (Bronze)

-Smash 15 Island Billboards (Silver)

-Drive through 20 Island Smash Gates (Bronze)

-Land 5 Island Mega Jumps (Bronze)

-Jump through Deese's Donut (Bronze)

-4.5 seconds of Crash TV Air Time (Bronze)

And for those without trophy sigs that want to update your progress....

Overall trophy count so far: 519

Platinum: 3

Gold: 15

Silver: 69

Bronze: 432

Finally, what is that one trophy your currently trying to get that you haven't quite gotten yet?

To be honest I haven't really been chasing trophies lately. I guess the flame died out a bit inside of me now that so little games are being released this year. I hope that later this year I will start earning my platinum trophies again with games like Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, and Battlefield. But if I had to choose a trophy that I am really close to getting and I just can't get it has to be the LittleBigPlanet platinum trophy. I need only a handful of trophies to unlock it, the only problem being nobody hearts my levels or myself. I am no level pro so I cannot make an extraordinary level for anyone so that trophy is basically out of reach.

PLAYB3YOND
Grand Theft Auto V, Battlefield 3, The Last Of Us
PLAYSTATION®3 - PLAYB3YOND

New User Guide | MVP Discussion | Mr. Satsu® | MVP FAQ | Community News | My PS3 Games
Message 1 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11185 posts

Jun 29, 2009
I like this thread, Hawk.  For anyone that is also interested, I would like to provide you with the Trophy Challenge Game!  These will both be a lot of fun

Message 2 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Jun 30, 2009

Game's you are currenly playing: I'm currently playing GTA IV, CRASH COMMANDO, and Bomberman ULTRA. I am borrowing GTA IV from my cousin so I'm trying to get the platinum on there and enjoy it at the same time. For CRASH COMMANDO and Bomberman ULTRA which are the latest games I purchased from the PSN store I play those when I can for trophy and ranking up in the online leader score boards.

Game's that you currently earn a trophy in: Lately I'm earning trophies in GTA IV, before that was CRASH COMMANDO and Bomberman as well.

Date last played: This morning, 6/30/09.

What are the trophies?: These are recently trophies I earned and there all from GTA IV.

SILVER: DARE DEVIL, You completed all the unique stunt jumps.

BRONZE: DIAL B FOR BOMB, You unlocked the special ability of Packie's car bomb placement.

SILVER: ENDANGERED SPECIES, You collected every hidden package in the game.

The two below came from CRASH COMMANDO.

BRONZE: HACKER, Upload 20 blocks of data.

BRONZE: DEMOLITION EXPERT, Destroy 20 control panels.

For those with a gamerscore equalvalant on your trophy card sig, what's you current point total and world rank?

The site I received my trophy card doens't support world rank but here are my current trophy status.
*It's doesn't even support my current avatar so I used a previous one.

Right now, before I return GTA IV to my cousin I'm trying to earn the platinum. I'm only 58% there and I'm about to get even more today. I have one gold down and two more to go.

Message Edited by ElectricEnix on 06-30-2009 06:22 AM

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/Cenix13xpe/Smallerlogo.png

deviantART gallery | Twitter

PSN: Cenix13xpe

Message 3 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10251 posts

Jun 30, 2009
Guess i'll just re-post this here since the other one might get lost.

Game's that you currently earn a trophy in: Infamous.

Date last played: 6/12/09

What are the trophies?:

Platinum - Collect all other inFamous trophies - Jun 12, 2009, 7:29 PM PDT

For those with a gamerscore equalvalant on your trophy card sig, what's you current point total and world rank? Look at my signature, although there's no point total or world rank it does say how many i'm beating .

Finally, what is that one trophy your currently trying to get that you haven't quite gotten yet? I too am having trouble getting to level 5 in action mode, the closest I got was to level 4 and the timer just went way too fast and I lost . I haven't tried in a while.

Here's a question that you might like to add to this thread: What are the next game(s) that you will be playing that will have trophy support?

Message 4 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14049 posts

Jun 30, 2009

Vengeful-Chaos wrote:

Finally, what is that one trophy your currently trying to get that you haven't quite gotten yet? I too am having trouble getting to level 5 in action mode, the closest I got was to level 4 and the timer just went way too fast and I lost . I haven't tried in a while.

Here's a question that you might like to add to this thread: What are the next game(s) that you will be playing that will have trophy support?

Yeah, I've been able to get to level 4 of action mode on Bejewled 2, not any further. Usually, I'll play and get far, but fail. And then when I try again, I get worse...LOL! I know, sad. I have been able to get 100k though. So at least there's that. And hey, at least you have a few platinum trophies, I still have none. I still trying to figure out which single player games I can complete in order to get them. Because not playing online is the reason why I can't get 100%.

Yeah, I added your question to the beginning of the thread. Maybe people will answer it the next time they update their trophies.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 5 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Jun 30, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Vengeful-Chaos wrote:

Yeah, I've been able to get to level 4 of action mode on Bejewled 2, not any further. Usually, I'll play and get far, but fail. And then when I try again, I get worse...LOL! I know, sad. I have been able to get 100k though. So at least there's that. And hey, at least you have a few platinum trophies, I still have none. I still trying to figure out which single player games I can complete in order to get them. Because not playing online is the reason why I can't get 100%.

Yeah, I added your question to the beginning of the thread. Maybe people will answer it the next time they update their trophies.

You know, for a trophy fan I was hoping you would have at least one platinum when I opened this thread. Why the big 0?

Message 6 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Jul 1, 2009

Games that you are currently playing: Burnout: Paradise (with Big Surf Island expansion)

Games that you currently earn a Trophy in: Burnout: Paradise (with Big Surf Island expansion)

Date last played: 07/01/09

What are the Trophies?:

• Earn 100% on your Bike License: Awarded when you reach 100% complete on your Bike License; Gold
  • Set Ten Showtime Road Rules: Awarded when you set your 10th Showtime Road Rule; Bronze
  • 24 Hours in Paradise on a Bike: Awarded for spending a full 24 hour day and night cycle riding a bike; Silver
  • Complete 5 Burning Routes: Awarded when you complete your 5th Burning Route; Bronze
  • Smash all 45 Island Billboards: Awarded when you've smashed through all 45 Island Billboards; Silver

Overall Trophy count so far: 732

Platinum: 4

Gold: 27

Silver: 109

Bronze: 592

Trophy in progress: 8 Players meet in the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium: Awarded for meeting up with 7 other players inside the Wildcats' Baseball Stadium in an online game; Bronze

What is the next game that you will be playing that has Trophy support?: Fallout 3

Message Edited by Argetlam on 07-01-2009 12:31 AM
Message 7 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14049 posts

Jul 1, 2009

ElectricEnix wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Vengeful-Chaos wrote:

You know, for a trophy fan I was hoping you would have at least one platinum when I opened this thread. Why the big 0?

I'm not necessarily a trophy fan, so much as I think that we should have a place to post our latest trophies for the community to see. And I'm a casual gamer that can only play on the weekends. And since I rarely play online, it's hard for me to get a 100%. Also, not all trophies are that easy t get. It takes time and even then there's no guarantee of success. I try to get what I can and that's the best that I can do.

Message 8 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5470 posts

Jul 1, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

ElectricEnix wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Vengeful-Chaos wrote:

I'm not necessarily a trophy fan, so much as I think that we should have a place to post our latest trophies for the community to see. And I'm a casual gamer that can only play on the weekends. And since I rarely play online, it's hard for me to get a 100%. Also, not all trophies are that easy t get. It takes time and even then there's no guarantee of success. I try to get what I can and that's the best that I can do.

I understand, that's why when I see people with 32 platinums I see no life. Not to be mean but that's my opinion. Also, it's better to be a casual gamer than what I am. Once I complete the game and understand the story line then I start a trophy journey. I just think its a fun challenge to play.

Message 9 of 451 (766 Views)
0 Likes