Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Re: ****What is your latest trophy thread:MVP board edition****

Aug 10, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:
You know, when I created this thread, I didn't intend for me to be the majority poster. I want everyone to feel free to post as many of their latest Trophies as possible. That way we can keep a record of ourselves and our progress.

No offense, Hawkfan, but I feel that if we all posted as much as you, things would simply get too cluttered. I'm quite the Trophy advocate myself, but I've only posted twice; I want to give others a chance to show what they've earned. After all, once the Fall rush pours in, I'll be earning Trophies left and right, seeing as I'll be purchasing around five new games. Because of this, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to update my progress continually at that time because I would have to come back here to post every few hours, which would then just clog the thread. Instead, I'd update my progress in larger increments. I just don't see someone getting excited having to sift through "Update #16, Update #17...Update #22", etc.

Message 20 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8406 posts

Aug 10, 2009
Game's you are currenly playing: Fat Princess.

Game's that you currently earn a trophy in: Fat Princess.

Date last played: A few days ago. Been working on my PS2 backlog lately, though, so I haven't had much time with my PS3, let alone trophies.

What are the trophies?:

Got wood?
Deliver 15 resources of wood or metal to the team's stockpile in online games

Jul 31, 2009, 11:44 AM PDT

Father McHealy
Heal teammates for a total of 500 hearts in online games

Jul 31, 2009, 3:04 PM PDT

Operation Eagledrop
Fly 2000 meters in online games

Jul 31, 2009, 4:43 PM PDT

Thuggee
Kill 88 enemies in a single online game without dying

Jul 31, 2009, 7:00 PM PDT

You're Not Cooking...
Kill 100 enemies with Fire magic in online games

Jul 31, 2009, 8:21 PM PDT

I need a hammer...
Build 30 Castle upgrades or Siege Weapons in online games
Jul 31, 2009, 11:09 PM PDT

(mmmmmmm, cake )

Overall trophy count so far: 173 (level 5 at 70%)

Platinum: 0

Gold: 6

Silver: 32

Bronze: 135

Finally, what is that one trophy your currently trying to get that you haven't quite gotten yet? LittleBigPlanet Platinum. 

What are the next game(s) that you will be playing that will have trophy support? Demon's Souls? Note sure yet. Another forum member said that the Demon's Souls Platinum will be impossible to get without the guide, and I don't like using guides so I'm also going to make it into a little challenge for myself.

Message 21 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14039 posts

Aug 11, 2009

Argetlam wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:
You know, when I created this thread, I didn't intend for me to be the majority poster. I want everyone to feel free to post as many of their latest Trophies as possible. That way we can keep a record of ourselves and our progress.

No offense, Hawkfan, but I feel that if we all posted as much as you, things would simply get too cluttered. I'm quite the Trophy advocate myself, but I've only posted twice; I want to give others a chance to show what they've earned. After all, once the Fall rush pours in, I'll be earning Trophies left and right, seeing as I'll be purchasing around five new games. Because of this, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to update my progress continually at that time because I would have to come back here to post every few hours, which would then just clog the thread. Instead, I'd update my progress in larger increments. I just don't see someone getting excited having to sift through "Update #16, Update #17...Update #22", etc.

OK, if making things too cluttered is a issue, then what we can do is edit our original posts. We don't even have to copy the trophies exactly as the appear in or trophy list. Just list them. The point is still to show the community what you earned. There's nothing wrong with that IMO.

Well, I just earned my last trophies for awhile last night. So, hopefully that'll give others a chance to post more and I won't be seen as the majority poster.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 22 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11832 posts

Aug 11, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Argetlam wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

OK, if making things too cluttered is a issue, then what we can do is edit our original posts. We don't even have to copy the trophies exactly as the appear in or trophy list. Just list them. The point is still to show the community what you earned. There's nothing wrong with that IMO.

Well, I just earned my last trophies for awhile last night. So, hopefully that'll give others a chance to post more and I won't be seen as the majority poster.

Are you implying that I was saying it was wrong in the first place? Because I didn't. I simply said that the thread might get cluttered. And I know what the point of the thread is; I pointed it out above: "...I want to give others a chance to show what they've earned."

I too was thinking of simply editing our posts as we earn them. Also, why would we need to copy them exactly as they appear in our Trophy list in the first place? I didn't do this in my first two posts anyway because it's silly. It doesn't matter what order they're in, just as long as they're obviously the Trophies we really earned and not other ones that don't even relate to the games we own.

Message 23 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14039 posts

Aug 11, 2009

Argetlam wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Argetlam wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

Are you implying that I was saying it was wrong in the first place? Because I didn't. I simply said that the thread might get cluttered. And I know what the point of the thread is; I pointed it out above: "...I want to give others a chance to show what they've earned."

I too was thinking of simply editing our posts as we earn them. Also, why would we need to copy them exactly as they appear in our Trophy list in the first place? I didn't do this in my first two posts anyway because it's silly. It doesn't matter what order they're in, just as long as they're obviously the Trophies we really earned and not other ones that don't even relate to the games we own.

Editing works. I may edit my posts (WTH, I do it for my stat page)in one reply per month from now on in order to cut down on the clutter. Thanks for pointing that out.

....and obviously it's the trohies that we earned, that's why we and they are specifically cut and past from out trophy list in our profile. I pity the person that lies about that.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 24 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4068 posts

Aug 13, 2009
I am just gonna edit my first post...think that would be easier.
Message 25 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4068 posts

Aug 14, 2009

Games you are currently playing? : Grand Theft Auto IV, PixelJunk Monsters & Metal Gear Solid 4 again. Oh...and Uncharted....I am gonna try the game on CRUSHING one last time. Try to earn atleast one platinum trophy.

Games you currently earned trophies in? : PixelJunk Monsters

Date last played:

What are these trophies? :

PIXELJUNK MONSTERS

SCROOGED

Bronze Trophy- Clear the specified stage with a balance of 10,000 worth of coins or more

Jun 11, 2009, 8:45 PM PDT

TOWER COLLECTOR

Bronze Trophy- Clear the specified stage by building every type of tower

Jun 12, 2009, 1:07 PM PDT

GREEN FLAG

Bronze Trophy- Clear the specified stage without a tower ever upgrading

Jun 14, 2009, 11:11 AM PDT

BOMB THE BOSS

Bronze Trophy- Clear the specified stage using only bombs to destroy the boss

Jun 14, 2009, 4:39 PM PDT

I am not really playing FLOWER but got this trophy just for firing the game up. LOL:smileywink:

WELCOME BACK

Bronze Trophy- Play the game after a week long break.

Jun 12, 2009, 8:11 PM PDT

MY CURRENT TROPHY COUNT

Platinum Trophies- 0

Gold Trophies- 3

Silver Trophies- 24

Bronze Trophies- 152

TOTAL- 179 Trophies ....I don't have much:smileysad:

FIGHT NIGHT ROUND 4

You're In The Game

Bronze Trophy- Create a boxer using the Photo Game Face tool

Jul 15, 2009, 3:05 PM PDT

Undefeated

Silver Trophy- Win 5 Consecutive Legacy Mode fights

Jul 17, 2009, 4:39 AM PDT

The Road Is Long

Silver Trophy- Win 10 fights in Legacy Mode

Jul 18, 2009, 1:49 PM PDT

BRAIN CHALLENGE

Combo

Bronze Trophy- Get 30 combos in any mode!

Jul 22, 2009, 8:31 PM PDT 

ZUMA

The Temple of the Tree Frog

Silver Trophy- Your adventure takes you through the Popo Poyolli Temple

Aug 5, 2009, 7:32 PM PDT

LittleBigPlanet

Socialite

Bronze Trophy- Complete a level online with 3 other players who are not on your friends list

Aug 11, 2009, 3:23 PM PDT

Grand Theft Auto IV

Full Exploration

Bronze Trophy- You unlocked all the islands.

Aug 10, 2009, 7:04 AM PDT

Under The Radar

Bronze Trophy- You flew under all the main bridges in the game.

Aug 10, 2009, 11:27 AM PDT

Endangered Species

Silver Trophy- You collected every hidden package in the game.

Aug 13, 2009, 8:46 AM PDT

It'll Cost Ya

Bronze Trophy- You made a taxi trip from one island to another without skipping.

Aug 13, 2009, 8:56 AM PDT

Impossible Trinity

Bronze Trophy- You completed the mission "Museum Piece".

August 13, 2009, 2:28:13 PM PDT

Updated Trophy Count

Platinum- 0

Gold- 3

Silver- 28

Bronze- 158

TOTAL- 189 Trophies.

Message Edited by CaribbeanCLANK on 07-02-2009 06:52 AM
Message Edited by CaribbeanCLANK on 08-13-2009 09:08 AM
Message Edited by CaribbeanCLANK on 08-13-2009 12:09 PM
Message Edited by CaribbeanCLANK on 08-13-2009 05:51 PM
Message Edited by CaribbeanCLANK on 08-14-2009 08:54 AM
Message 26 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28892 posts

Nov 16, 2009

Hey I'll Contribute

Eagles1990's November Trophy Updates:

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits

Lightning Speed! *
Complete the song YYZ with 5 stars on Expert Bass.
November 9, 2009
2:44:00 PM PST

I know I won't get the platinum Trophy for this game but this was difficult enough

Ratchet and Clank: ACIT

The Lombax Triumphant
Collect all trophies in the game.
November 12, 2009
7:32:18 PM PST

Such a Great Game. Better than Future: TOD

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Thrillseeker
Complete one Competitive Multiplayer game
November 7, 2009
10:45:50 AM PST

Buddy System
Complete one Cooperative Multiplayer game

November 7, 2009
11:01:56 AM PST 

Charted! - Hard
Finish the game in Hard Mode

November 13, 2009
5:14:33 PM PST

Charted! - Normal
Finish the game in Normal Mode

November 13, 2009
5:14:44 PM PST 

Charted! - Crushing
Finish the game in Crushing Mode

November 14, 2009
8:38:24 PM PST

Platinum
Platinum

November 14, 2009
8:38:25 PM PST 

Another great game

Sitting at 601 trophies, Level 11, 8 platinums

Message 27 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14039 posts

Nov 16, 2009

eagles1990 wrote:

Hey I'll Contribute

The Lombax Triumphant
November 12, 2009

Platinum
Platinum
November 14, 2009
Another great game

Wow, you platinumed both Uncharted 2 and RCF2. I'm impressed. I have all but 5 trophies in RCF2 and I just started Uncharted 2. I can platinum both games in time, just not now. There's too much to play now....LOL!

Message 28 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28892 posts

Nov 17, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

eagles1990 wrote:

Hey I'll Contribute

The Lombax Triumphant
November 12, 2009

Platinum
Platinum
November 14, 2009
Another great game

Wow, you platinumed both Uncharted 2 and RCF2. I'm impressed. I have all but 5 trophies in RCF2 and I just started Uncharted 2. I can platinum both games in time, just not now. There's too much to play now....LOL!

Beating Uncharted 2 on crushing was really hard towards the end but I pulled it off. RCF2 was really fun to play through. Especially with the Ryno 5.

Message 29 of 451 (398 Views)
0 Likes